Below is a list of 81 dignity quotes and quotes about dignity to help you value your dignity more than ever before. Self-dignity is crucial in life if as it helps you not seek other people’s validation to be you. May these 81 dignity quotes help you respect yourself even more.
81 Quotes About Dignity And Respect.
1. The moment you stop loving yourself is the day you lose your dignity. Samuel Zulu.
2. Self-love and dignity always go hand in hand. Samuel Zulu.
3. Treat everyone you meet with dignity. It’s that important. Samuel Zulu.
4. He who has no dignity must not complain when he’s treated like a doormat. Samuel Zulu.
5. Choose to be a doormat and people will gladly wipe their dirty feet on you. Samuel Zulu.
6. Don’t stoop so low for the sake of love that you lose yourself in the process. Samuel Zulu.
7. Only fake love treats you like dirt. Samuel Zulu.
8. No woman of dignity will unveil herself in front of every strange man. Samuel Zulu.
9. Be clothed with self-dignity. It’s that important for your self-esteem. Samuel Zulu.
10. She who carelessly spread her legs wide open to every man has not dignity. Samuel Zulu.
11. No relationship is worth sacrificing your self-worth for. Samuel Zulu.
12. Fake relationships rob your dignity while real ones uphold it and respect it. Samuel Zulu.
13. We all deserve to be treated equally regardless of our backgrounds. Samuel Zulu.
14. Don’t reject yourself for the sake of wanting to be accepted by others. Samuel Zulu.
15. Wanting to be liked by others makes sense if you have no self- dignity. Samuel Zulu.
16. No self-love, no dignity. It’s that simple. Samuel Zulu.
17. You can’t say you love yourself if you despise yourself at the same time. Samuel Zulu.
18. Acceptance from others isn’t worth sacrificing your dignity for. Samuel Zulu.
19. You can keep your acceptance and I will keep my dignity and self-respect. Samuel Zulu.
20. Even fools are considered wise if they value their own dignity. Samuel Zulu.
21. Don’t be fake for the sake of pleasing a few fringe people. Samuel Zulu.
22. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud Coco Chanel.
23. To hide feelings when you are near crying is the secret of dignity. Dejan Stojanovic.
24. Where there is dignity unless there is honesty? Cicero.
25. Don’t exchange your dignity for popularity. Dr Steve Maraboli.
26. Haste denies all acts their dignity. Dante Alighieri.
27. Pride is nothing more than false courage without long term solutions. Shannon L. Alder.
28. All lived lives of dignity and repression. Mary Lou Foster Cooper.
29. Dignity does not come in possession honours but in deserving them. Aristotle.
30. Dignity of human nature requires we must face the storms of life. Mahatma Gandhi.
31. for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28b.
32. The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. Matthew 10:24.
33. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Luke 6:36.
34. These things I command you, that ye love one another. John 15:17.
35. Strength and honour are her clothing, and she shall rejoice in time to come. Prov 31:25.
36. The hoary head is a crown of glory if it be found in the way of righteousness. Prov 16:31.
37. Don’t ignore your dignity and purpose. Rumi.
38. Soul, if you want to learn secrets, your heart must forget about shame and dignity. Rumi.
39. You are God’s lover, yet you worry what people are saying. Rumi.
40. I try to treat whoever I meet as an old friend with dignity, with honour. Dalai Lama.
41. Poverty w3ith dignity is better than wealth based on shame. Buddha.
42. Never sacrifice these three things: your family, your heart and your dignity. Buddha.
43. No amount of money is worth sacrificing your dignity for. Samuel Zulu.
44. Poverty in dignity is better than being wealthy in shame. Samuel Zulu.
45. Dignity is all you need to love yourself and others unconditionally. Samuel Zulu.
46. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Don’t change yourself for fashion. Samuel Zulu.
47. Learn to value yourself because if you don’t do so, none shall do it for you. Samuel Zulu.
48. He who knows his worth needs no other to validate him. Samuel Zulu.
49. You never see the sun trying to get validation from the moon to shine. Samuel Zulu.
50. You are the sun, not the moon. Learn to shine your light. Samuel Zulu.
51. You are the only validation you need to be happy and to feel loved. Samuel Zulu.
52. Free yourself from needing the approval of others and you will shine like the sun. Samuel Zulu.
53. Dignity comes when you realize you matter. Samuel Zulu.
54. A woman of dignity is priceless and far above rubies. Samuel Zulu.
55. When self-hate ends, dignity and self-love begin. Samuel Zulu.
56. Have no time for anyone who Cleary shows you that you aren’t worth theirs. Samuel Zulu.
57. You don’t need the presence of someone to validate your worth. Samuel Zulu.
58. Self-love has nothing to do with the validation of others other than you. Samuel Zulu.
59. Value yourself now and you won’t ever have to seek it in another for life. Samuel Zulu.
60. When people show you that you don’t deserve their time, believe them. Samuel Zulu.
61. Surround yourself with people who see your worth and help you grow. Samuel Zulu.
62. Dignity also means realizing that not everyone is worth your time. Samuel Zulu.
63. Not everyone deserves your heart. Be care to who you give it to. Samuel Zulu.
64. He who hurries cannot walk with dignity. Chinese Proverb.
65. Love does not pay attention to dignity. Hebrew Proverb.
66. A small indignity can destroy a great love. Sicilian Proverb.
67. He who takes his rank lightly raises his own dignity. Hebrew Proverb.
68. He who hurries cannot walk with dignity. Chinese Proverb.
69. Dignity is one thing that can’t be preserved in alcohol. American Proverb.
70. Virtue is better than wealth. African Proverb.
71. Don’t sail using someone else’s star. African Proverb.
72. The cow that has milk will never lack someone milking it. African Proverb.
73. Dignity is not negotiable. Dignity is the honour of the family. Vartan Gregorian.
74. The earth is hiring and the pay is your legacy. Shannon L. Alder.
75. The only man meant to be in your life is a man that knows your worth. Shannon L. Alder.
76. Love without respect has no meaning and is nothing but fake love. Samuel Zulu.
77. Give your heart to only someone who sees and values your worth. Samuel Zulu.
78. It’s simple. Be you, no matter what other people say. Samuel Zulu.
79. It takes dignity to be you in a world trying to make you like everyone else. Samuel Zulu.
80. You will never see an eagle bowing before a chicken for permission to soar. Samuel Zulu.
81. The moment the lion bows to the sheep is the day when his lioness ends. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 81 dignity quotes will inspire you to value yourself more than ever before and not to change yourself for anyone who can’t accept you for being you. Take care.
Sharing is caring.