Below is a list of 45 cute smiles quotes and quotes about cute smiles to help you fill your life with gorgeous smiles and laughter. Smiles are essential in life for our soul’s wellbeing and joy as the 45 cute smiles quotes below will show you. Enjoy these cute smiling quotes.
45 Quotes About Cute Smiles.
1. Let your life be filled with smiles and laughter but not fake smiles. Samuel Zulu.
2. Smile but ensure what you are smiling for is worth smiling for. Samuel Zulu.
3. Be the reason why someone puts a smile on their faces despite them having extremely hard times in their lives. Samuel Zulu.
4. The more you smile, the less stress you will have in your life as sadness just adds more stress to your life. Samuel Zulu.
5. Putting on a smile on your face as often as you can help you look younger than you really are. Samuel Zulu.
6. If you frown too much, you will look much older than you are. Smile so that you may look younger without wrinkles that come with putting on a sad face. Samuel Zulu.
7. Greet each day of your life with a smile and hope that better things are yet to come ahead of you. Samuel Zulu.
8. You don’t have to smile all the time but when you smile, make sure your smile is worth something to smile for. Samuel Zulu.
9. Don’t smile too much because some people will be suspicious with your smiles as good as they are can hide a monster inside. Samuel Zulu.
10. There is no greater feeling than seeing your significant another welcome you early in the morning with a gorgeous smile. Samuel Zulu.
11. Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people. Roy T. Bennett.
12. Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life. Roy T. Bennett.
13. In the fairy tales, the poor girl smiles when she becomes a princess. Right now, I don’t know if I’ll ever smile again. Victoria Aveyard.
14. Look at your heart-flower and smile. You will be able to solve your most pressing problems. Sri Chinmoy.
15. She smiled and her whole face lit up. Or maybe it was mine. All I know for certain is that smile lit up even my darkest days. J. Sterling.
16. He was one of those people who completely change when they smile. Like the sun had come out. Caroline Green.
17. I often wonder, if those that smile the most, are the saddest people in the world. Anthony Liccione.
18. Life is a difficult thing to understand. It makes us too much happy and suddenly takes away the happiness. But we should smile in every phase of life. Sahaj Oberoi.
19. Sometimes you forget how much you love someone until you realize their smile is like a spotlight shined on your heart. Cassia Leo.
20. Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there is so much to smile about. Marilyn Monroe.
21. Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you will start to see a big difference in your life. Yoko Ono.
22. Kisses are a means to plant on another’s lips a smile glossed with happiness. Richelle E. Goodrich.
23. Since there are thousands of reasons to be happy, let us smile so many thousands of times. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
24. Kill your enemies with success and bury them with a smile never fails. Ziad K. Abdelnour.
25. He who frowns when they say that he sucks shouldn’t smile when they say that he rocks. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
26. Smiling is good for your health. Make sure you practise it daily especially if you are stressed out with life. Samuel Zulu.
27. Let not the cares and troubles of this life hinder you from putting on a smile on your face. Samuel Zulu.
28. Life is simply too short to put on a serious face all the time as that will make you age much quicker. Samuel Zulu.
29. Fill your life with happiness and laughter as those are the only ingredients you need to live joyfully no matter your circumstances. Samuel Zulu.
30. Let your outward smile be a reflection of your inner happiness in your heart and not a smokescreen to conceal your unhappiness. Samuel Zulu.
31. It makes no sense to show white teeth outside when your heart inside is busy hurting and getting torn apart day by day with depression. Samuel Zulu.
32. Sadly, not everyone will welcome your smile but don’t mind them and just keep smiling at the wonderful life you have created for yourself, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
33. A frown from an enemy is better than a fake smile from a fake friend. Samuel Zulu.
34. The funny thing about fake people is they smile all the time that is why it’s difficult to know if they want to secretly ruin your life. Samuel Zulu.
35. Beware of the person who smiles all the time because not all smiles are with good intentions. Samuel Zulu.
36. When a father helps a son, both smile; but when a son must help his father, both cry. Jewish Proverb.
37. Always remember that a smile is something sacred, to be shared. Native American Cherokee Proverb.
38. A person without a smiling face must never open a shop. Chinese Proverb.
39. The man who gives little with a smile gives more than the man who gives much with a frown. Jewish Proverb.
40. The main thing is that we can smile at our duties yes even at our suffering. Chinese Proverb.
41. Life is short but a smile takes barely a second. Cuban Proverb.
42. Never rely on the glory of the morning or the smiles of your mother-in-law. Japanese Proverb.
43. Judge not your beauty by the number of people who look at you rather by the number of people who smile at you. African Proverb.
44. The cheapest way to improve your looks is to wear a smile. African Proverb.
45. Nobody can use another person’s teeth to smile. African Proverb.
Hope the 45 cute smiles quotes will help you put on a smile whenever possible in your daily life as to live happily. Take care.
Sharing is caring.