Below is a list of 60 crush quotes and quotes on crushes to remind you why blindly trusting your feelings when it comes to love is dangerous. We all had crushes in our past that didn’t quite click. Let these 63 crush quotes help you differentiate between true love from fake love.
60 Quotes On Crushes.
1. Crushes are just that. Just there to crush and break your heart in the end. Samuel Zulu.
2. It takes having a crush to clear distinguish true love from fake love that is all about emotions. Samuel Zulu.
3. A crush and a true life partner are two different things in that the former prepares you for the latter. Samuel Zulu.
4. Having a crush on someone doesn’t mean you truly love that person wholeheartedly. Samuel Zulu.
5. A crush may be good but not good enough to convince you to give your heart to that person. Samuel Zulu.
6. Remember, liking someone and loving someone are two different things. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. A crush may be good but it doesn’t mean good enough to capture your heart. Samuel Zulu.
8. We all have had crushes in our teen years which was part of our puberty and maturity. Samuel Zulu.
9. He who has never had a crush will not be able to differentiate true love from fake love. Samuel Zulu.
10. Fake love is all about crushes because crushes are meant to break your heart. Samuel Zulu.
11. Love is more than blowing each other kisses as love is all about committing to someone. Samuel Zulu.
12. Just because someone is attracted to your body and your beauty doesn’t mean that person truly loves you. Samuel Zulu.
13. The inability for most people to differentiate true love from a crush is why most people end up in unnecessary heart breaks. Samuel Zulu.
14. Just because you feel good about someone today doesn’t mean you feel the same way about that person tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
15. A crush will never give you a taste of what true sacrificial love is all about. Samuel Zulu.
16. Having a crush is all about temporary feelings while they last. Samuel Zulu.
17. Remember, crushes are like seasons and they came and go but a true lover is here to stay for you. Samuel Zulu.
18. A crush can and will never love you the way your true life partner will. Samuel Zulu.
19. No more, no less. I’m an idiot. I really need to let this crush go. Pittacus Lore.
20. It’s funny how there can be something special about that one person isn’t it? Marisa Calin.
21. If we were watching a show for two hours I would go if it meant being with her. Marisa Calin.
22. I had the most beautiful dream, and then I fell asleep in your arms and my dream turned lovelier still. Richelle E. Goodrich.
23. I like the way he danced. And then I like the way we danced together. Anita Diamant.
24. A slow smile spread across his lips, and he threaded his fingers through mine. “I can see why I like you. Jus Accardo.
25. You like him, Rose. Why don’t you just admit that, at least to me? Louise Rozett.
26. Butterflies??? Naah. I feel the whole zoo inside me when I see you. Himmilicious.
25. Even without a kiss, this moment is perfect, and you wouldn’t trade it for anything. Jill Santopolo.
26. Great. Men affectionately attacked me with sticks to show their admiration. Katherine Pine.
27. Every word you’ve ever said, is written somewhere in my mind. Crystal Woods.
28. I laugh, but I’m still thinking about ten-year-old Margo having a crush on ten-year-old me. John Green.
29. A hammer made of deadlines is the surest tool for crushing writer’s block. Ryan Lilly.
30. I will try to hold on to the intense feeling. I will both be glad that no longer happening and kind of miss it. Tavi Gevinson.
31. What happens when a leader misses his steps on the ladder is what happens when a train misses the rail. Be on track. Israelmore Ayivor.
32. You’re so blatantly attracted to me, it’s hard not to tease you. Colleen Hoover.
33. She wasn’t the little girl I’d first met. She was a woman in marriageable age now. Cora Reilly.
34. A crush gives of an idea of what true love isn’t. Samuel Zulu.
35. Just because someone likes you doesn’t mean they are your soul mate. Samuel Zulu.
36. Having a crush is all about misguided immature girlish and boyish feelings that have nothing to do with true love. Samuel Zulu.
37. He may be your crush but it doesn’t mean he is a husband material. Samuel Zulu.
38. She may be your crush but that doesn’t mean she is a wife material. Samuel Zulu.
39. He who falls for a crush must not complain when that crush crushes his heart to pieces. Samuel Zulu.
40. He who has been heartbroken before he’s more prudent to whom he gives his heart. Samuel Zulu.
41. You were my crush but that’s the past now. That you for showing me what true love isn’t. Samuel Zulu.
42. Being storing physical and sexually attracted to someone isn’t an indication of true love. Samuel Zulu.
43. Beware of your fleshly desire lest they lead you to your early grave by choosing a wrong life partner. Samuel Zulu.
44. He who lets his fleshly desires lead him in choosing a mate will soon be sent to his early grave. Samuel Zulu.
45. There will be less broken hearts in this world if people knew to differentiate between having a crush and finding true love. Samuel Zulu.
46. Anyone can be your crush but not everyone can be your suitable life partner. Samuel Zulu.
47. You will have crushes but don’t let them decide who to marry. Samuel Zulu.
48. You will be attracted to so many people in life but only your true life partner will steal your heart. Samuel Zulu.
49. Just because someone is interested in you doesn’t mean they are willing to commit to you. Samuel Zulu.
50. No crush in this world will ever move your heart the way your true soul mate will. Samuel Zulu.
51. Don’t let cheap romantic feelings be the reason you end up in an unhappy marriage. Samuel Zulu.
52. Learn to uncrumple yourself, for life and people are always gung hot to crush you. Vikrmn Corpkshetra.
53. I have been poisoned in your love, and now I need antidote. OLoveJA.
54. If you blame gravity for falling in love, even God has the right to laugh at you. Matshona Dhliwayo.
55. Some people will hate you for not loving them. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
56. A simple “Hi” has potential to make you blush, if received from your crush. Akansh Malik.
57. Infatuation, you easily back off. Love -You silently care, no matter what. Akansh Malik.
58. How good it feels when you’ve made a special place in the heart of the one you love. Pratibha Malav.
59. Life is too short to spend your time pining for someone who isn’t here. Carole Matthews.
60. Some people would fall in or out of love with you if you lose or gain a few kilos. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
Hope these 60 crush quotes will help you avoid making costly mistakes in choosing your soul mate and make you easily distinguish true love from fake love. Take care.
Sharing is caring.