Below is a list of 45 courage quotes for women who are strong and women courage quotes to help you be a courageous and fearless woman in any situation. A strong and courageous woman never allows setbacks or fear to stop her as revealed in the 45 courage quotes for strong women below.
45 Women Courage Quotes.
1. Courage is the best weapon a woman can have in her arsenal against any man trying to be abusive to her. Samuel Zulu.
2. Courage isn’t the absence of insecurities but the presence of them and being able to overcome them like a pro. Samuel Zulu.
3. A woman of courage will never walk out from her man when her man needs her the most during difficult times. Samuel Zulu.
4. A woman who is brave is free from any fears and insecurities that have imprisoned a lot of women. Samuel Zulu.
5. When a woman takes her position and knows where she stands in life, she becomes a formidable force to be reckoned with. Samuel Zulu.
6. A woman of courage won’t allow anyone to belittle her man and her family but will defend it vigorously like a lioness with cubs to protect. Samuel Zulu.
7. You don’t have to the most beautiful peasant to be noticed. You just have to be different and be yourself. Samuel Zulu.
8. A woman with a kind and gentle spirit yet firm cannot be moved by the wind and is unstoppable. Samuel Zulu.
9. Women are a force to be reckoned with. If they’re on a mission to do something, they are unstoppable until they have achieved what their heart has purposed. Samuel Zulu.
10. Being a strong woman doesn’t mean you must be stubborn, prideful and disrespectful to your man, ladies. Samuel Zulu.
11. Sadly society has brainwashed a lot of gullible women into thinking that being a woman of courage means being disrespectful you’re your man. Samuel Zulu.
12. A secure woman isn’t afraid of her insecurities in whatever form they come but tackles them head-on. Samuel Zulu.
13. Be an independent thinker at all times, and ignore anyone who attempts to define you in a limiting way. Sherry Argov.
14. On the left side of a strong woman, stands a strong man; he is strengthened by her character. Ellen J. Barrier.
15. Don’t be in a hurry. Everything arises in the due time. Lailah Gifty Akita.
16. A powerful woman is a heat resistant and storm bracing calibre. There is nothing she cannot handle. Gift Gugu Mona.
17. Sofia the kind of woman no matter what she has in her hand it makes it look like a weapon. Alice Walker.
18. When giving up is not an option, you survive at any cost. Liliana Shelbrook.
19. What happens to us are tiny matters compared to our response to any situation. Lailah Gifty Akita.
20. Until I was left with nothing but life and books, I realised these two gracious gifts, were enough for me to exist. Lailah Gifty Akita.
21. Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow. It’s all the same day. Janis Joplin.
22. The fear of being yourself is the beginning of self-doubt. Lailah Gifty Akita.
23. The mighty hand of God is upon me. I shall not be shaken. Lailah Gifty Akita.
24. You ought to read stories of how people have endured the worst situation. You will find the strength to survive life. Lailah Gifty Akita.
25. Those who are weak in spirit, desire to make others weaker. While the strong spirit, desire to empower others to be stronger. Lailah Gifty Akita.
26. Be an Esther of this current fallen generation so that other young women may be inspired by the godly example you set for other ladies. Samuel Zulu.
27. With the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ on your side, no setback in life will be insurmountable for you. Samuel Zulu.
28. Be a woman of virtue with a godly and chaste character that inspires other women to honour their own bodies and dignity. Samuel Zulu.
29. Be the reason why your fellow women friends don’t ever give up on their lives when things get hard. Samuel Zulu.
30. Just because you are a woman doesn’t mean you can’t dream ambitiously like the way men do. Samuel Zulu.
31. Big dreams aren’t just made for men to fulfil. You too as a woman can crush it too if you work hard towards achieving them. Samuel Zulu.
32. Let other successful women in various walks of life motivate and inspire you to be great as well. Samuel Zulu.
33. If Esther of the bible feared Haman, the Jews we know of will be virtually on existent but for her boldness, Jews were spared from being annihilated. Samuel Zulu.
34. You ought to read stories of how people have endured the worst situation. You will find the strength to survive life. Lailah Gifty Akita.
35. A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones. Proverbs 12:4.
36. For ye are bought with a price: therefore, glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which is God’s. 1 Corinthians 6:20.
37. Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised. Proverbs 31:30.
38. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early. Psalms 46:5.
39. Strength and honour are her clothing, and she shall rejoice in time to come. Proverbs 31:25.
40. Although you may not know where the road will end, you dare travel on it. Lailah Gifty Akita.
41. Destruction wasn’t when you chose to destroy me. It was when I let you. Anjum Choudhary.
42. You can only find strength if you dare conquer the situation. Lailah Gifty Akita.
43. I saw the world in a rare perception, and that’s when I realized my worth. Divyaelizabeth.
44. With God, you are stronger than your struggles and fiercer than your fears. Germany Kent.
45. She became her own knight; she collected those broken promises and whispered apologies and fashioned them into armour. Emily Lloyd-Jones.
Hope these 45 courage quotes for women will inspire you if you are a woman reading this to be more courageous in life more than ever before. Take care.
Sharing is caring.