Looking for complaining quotes? You have come to the right place as you will discover 63 quotes about complaining to help you ditch this terrible spirit of whining and complaining in life. We all complain at times but complaining all the time isn’t healthy as it’s a sign of how ungrateful you are in life. May these 63 complaining quotes help you stop complaining about everything in your life and start counting your blessings one by one.
63 Quotes About Complaining.
1. Stop complaining and start taking action as whining won’t make things done in your life. Samuel Zulu.
2. The funny thing about most people is that they complain about their crappy lives but are lazy to work on themselves for the better. Samuel Zulu.
2. Complaining about how bad your life is won’t solve any problem. Start improving on yourself now if you want see change. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you have time to whine about everything wrong in your life, you definitely have time to improve your situations also. Samuel Zulu.
5. Wining is for the lazy who want things on a silver plate but aren’t willing to work for what they want in life. Samuel Zulu.
6. Life is too short to complain about everything. Learn to be grateful for what you have. Samuel Zulu.
7. Ungrateful people complain just about anything in your lives. Nothing is good enough for them. Samuel Zulu.
8. Keep grinding and focus on your end goal and stop whining about how tough the journey is. Samuel Zulu.
9. A person who wines about anything in their lives will never be grateful for anything in their lives. Samuel Zulu.
10. Happiness doesn’t come to whiners but only to people who show gratitude in everything in their lives. Samuel Zulu.
11. Where whining is, happiness and gratitude are far from that place. Samuel Zulu.
12. Wining is the mother of all ungratefulness. Samuel Zulu.
13. Stop complaining about how hard your life is as no one has it easy. Samuel Zulu.
14. You are not the only one experiencing hard times in life. So why complain? Samuel Zulu.
15. Success isn’t for those who aren’t willing to put in the work required to succeed but complain about how hard it is. Samuel Zulu.
16. Resources are hired to give results, not reasons. Amit Kalantri.
17. I would always be a better hater of things and institutions than a lover of them. Pat Conroy.
18. When people complain of your complexity, they fail to remember that they made fun of your simplicity. Michael Bassey Johnson.
19. Never tell your problems to anyone 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them. Lou Holtz.
20. Complaining is a complete waste of one’s energy. Those who complain the most accomplish the least. Robert Tew.
21. You create opportunities by performing, not complaining. Muriel Siebert.
22. A complaining tongue reveals an ungrateful heart. William Arthur Ward.
23. Stop complaining and do something.. Shut up! Rise up! Grow up! And show up! See you at the top. Israelmore Ayivor.
24. Life is like a rollercoaster with highs and lows. So quit complaining about it and enjoy the ride. Habeeb Akande.
25. Stop complaining and start living. Habeeb Akande.
26. By complaining, you tell people how weak you are. Nitin Namdeo.
27. Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining. Theodore Roosevelt.
28. Complaining is one of the egos favourite strategies for strengthening itself. Eckhart Tolle.
29. Complains are like the clouds that give no rain no matter how thick they gather. Israelmore Ayivor.
30. When we complain about the weather, we are, in reality, murmuring against God. A.W Pink.
31. God hates a murmuring spirit and doesn’t bless people who murmur about everything about their lives. Samuel Zulu.
32. It’s the murmuring that made the children of Israel not make it to the promised land. Samuel Zulu.
33. Murmuring blinds you from seeing the manifold blessing the Lord has bestowed in your life. Samuel Zulu.
34. He who murmurs attracts a curse from the Lord as He doesn’t delight in ungrateful people. Samuel Zulu.
35. Only those who don’t count their blessings one by one are the ones who grumble about everything. Samuel Zulu.
36. Kindly do all things without grumbling so that God can bless you in due time if you faint not. Samuel Zulu.
37. By having a grumbling spirit, you ensure that nothing good will ever be enough for you. Samuel Zulu.
38. Even a million dollars is still not enough for a person who complains all the time about wanting more. Samuel Zulu.
39. Ungratefulness and complaining are closely related cousins. Samuel Zulu.
40. It’s he who has godly contentment in everything that never grumbles though he may have little. Samuel Zulu.
41. Some people are just good at complaining about everything in their lives but they don’t do anything about their bad situation to better it. Samuel Zulu.
42. Murmur not lest all that you have been taken away from you. Samuel Zulu.
43. Where murmuring is, greed is just around the corner. Samuel Zulu.
44. If you are not grateful for what you have even the little you have God shall take it away from you to teach you a lesson. Samuel Zulu.
45. Show me a grumbling spirit and I will show you the measure of your ungratefulness in your life. Samuel Zulu.
46. Do all things without murmurings and disputings. Philippians 2:14.
47. Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer. 1 Corinthians 10:10.
48. Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:16.
49. Evening and morning and at noon, I will complain and murmur and He will hear my voice. Psalms 55:17.
50. As for me, is my complaint to man? And why should I not be impatient? Job 21:4.
51. Instead of complaining that the rosebush is full of thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses. German Proverb.
52. He that dares not venture must not complain of ill luck. Danish Proverb.
53. Anyone who is satisfied to stand still should not complain when others pass him. Italian Proverb.
54. No one can complain of the sea who twice suffers shipwreck. German Proverb.
55. He complains early that complains of his kail. Scottish Proverb.
56. He that finds fault wants to buy. German Proverb.
57. Observe your enemies, for they first find your faults. Greek Proverb.
58. No attention is paid to him who is always complaining. African Proverb.
59. Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain. African Proverb.
60. He who brings firewood infested with maggots in his house should not complain when lizards start visiting him. African Proverb.
61. He who doesn’t clean his mouth before breakfast always complains that the food is sour. African Proverb.
62. If you can bear the hissing of a snake, don’t complain when you are bitten. African Proverb.
63. There is no elephant that complains about the weight of its trunk. No elephant is burdened by the weight of its tusks. African Proverb.
Hope these complaining quotes will help you stop complaining about everything in your life and start being grateful for what you have instead, no matter how little. Take care.
Sharing is caring.