Below, you find a list of 63 commitment quotes and quotes about commitment that will help you to be more resolved more than ever in whatever you have set your heart to do in life. Commitment is an essential ingredient to achieving whatever you want in life. Without it, you won’t achieve anything worthwhile in life as the committed quotes below will show you. May the 63 commitment quotes below help you not give up when it really matters.
63 Quotes About Commitment.
1. Where true love is, commitment and dedication thrive like at tree planted by the riverside. Samuel Zulu.
2. Finding love is one thing but sustaining that love to keep the spark alive in your relationship is another. Samuel Zulu.
3. If your heart isn’t really into something, you won’t the reason why you must commit to it when you hit a rough patch. Samuel Zulu.
4. In times of difficulties is when your commitment towards anything or someone is truly tested. Samuel Zulu.
5. If you walk away from someone when they needed you most, it just shows that you didn’t commit to them at all in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
6. True love isn’t based on feeling but on the sacrificial deeds you do to someone. Samuel Zulu.
7. If you have found something you are willing to do for no matter what, you have found your purpose. Samuel Zulu.
8. Life is only worth living if you find a cause worth committing to till your last breath. Samuel Zulu.
9. Forget about having a long-lasting relationship or marriage if you are not gently devoted to each other. Samuel Zulu.
10. Lack of genuine commitment is the reason why most relationships don’t last and end up in breakups. Samuel Zulu.
11. There is a difference between being committed to something and being interested in it. Samuel Zulu.
12. If you are interested in something you will do it because it’s easy and convenient but if you are committed. You will do whatever it takes even if it’s hard. Samuel Zulu.
13. Some people are only interested in loving you but not committed to loving you for better or for worse. Samuel Zulu.
14. Commitment and dedication are what makes seemingly impossible dreams come to reality. Samuel Zulu.
15. Commitment when things are only good or convenient isn’t commitment and doesn’t count. Samuel Zulu.
16. We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it. Che Guevara.
17. A change is brought about because ordinary people do extraordinary things. Barack Obama.
18. Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes; but no plans. Peter F. Drucker.
19. The level of success you achieve will be in direct proportion to the depth of your commitment. Roy T. Bennett.
20. Commitment is what transforms a promise into a reality. Abraham Lincoln.
21. Without commitment, you cannot have depth in anything whether it’s a relationship, business or hobby. Neil Strauss.
22. When confronted with a challenge, the committed heart will search for a solution. The undecided searches for an escape. Andy Andrews.
23. If you want a man who’s committed, go look in a mental hospital. Alexandra Potter.
24. Christians don’t tell lies they just go to church and sing them. A.W. Tozer.
25. Let’s make progress, not excuses. Justin Cotillard.
26. One cannot go over Niagara Falls in a barrel only slightly. A.C. Davis.
27. Love will commit, or love will commit suicide. Anthony Liccione.
28. Commitment is an act, not a word. Jean-Paul Sartre.
29. The biggest commitment you must keep is the commitment to yourself. Neale Donald Walsch.
30. If I am committed, there is always a way. Tony Robbins.
31. Where focus goes, energy flows. Tony Robbins.
32. There are only two options regarding commitment: you are either in or you are out. Pat Riley.
33. There is no abiding success without commitment. Tony Robbins.
34. Be committed to your dream because no one else other than you will make it a reality. Samuel Zulu.
35. Don’t expect a massive improvement in your life if you are not committed to working on yourself on a daily basis. Samuel Zulu.
36. People who give up working on themselves for the better don’t go far in life. Samuel Zulu.
37. Those who give up working on themselves for the better become nobodies in life. Samuel Zulu.
38. Commitment added with inspiration is what will get you going when everyone is giving up life, right and centre. Samuel Zulu.
39. Just because others have given up pursuing their dreams doesn’t mean you must join the bandwagon. Samuel Zulu.
40. When things get tough, tell yourself the tough must get going. Samuel Zulu.
41. Only those who don’t give up when it really matters are the ones who win this race of life. Samuel Zulu.
42. Anything of value and worthwhile in this life requires a commitment to make it worth pursuing in the end. Samuel Zulu.
43. Forget about success if you lack dedication and hard work. Samuel Zulu.
44. Committing to the wrong cause is all but foolishness. Samuel Zulu.
45. Commitment is a heart issue and not a feeling issue. Samuel Zulu.
46. Love without commitment is nothing but fake love. Samuel Zulu.
47. Fake love hates commitment which is why it’s self-centred in nature. Samuel Zulu.
48. Not everything in life is worth committing your precious time to. Samuel Zulu.
49. An image of bamboo has already been formed in mind before it is committed to the painting canvas. Chinese Proverb.
50. The fault was committed in the bush, but it is now talked about on the highway. Samoan Proverb.
51. You can pull back your leg, but not your committed word. Burmese Proverb.
52. If you think you are too old to make a difference, you haven’t spent a night with a mosquito. African Proverb.
53. He who looks for honey must have the courage to face the bees. African Proverb.
54. He who wants to be famous will have many sleepless nights. African Proverb.
55. Intimacy without commitment, like icing without cake, can be sweet, but it ends up making us sick. Joshua Harris.
56. Once you commit and decide that there is no turning back, you’ll find the strength. Marta Mrotek.
57. Where there’s a will, there’s a way. Perhaps tomorrow, if not today. Michele Jennae.
58. If there is a will, a way will pave itself where you least expected it to. Samuel Zulu.
59. It’s he who burns the bridges behind that is fully committed to whatever he’s pursuing. Samuel Zulu.
60. It’s only a fool that says he’s committed but hasn’t burnt the retreating bridges behind. Samuel Zulu.
61. Burnt the bridges please so that you aren’t tempted to fall back when things get hard. Samuel Zulu.
62. He who want to cross an ocean must be willing to face the waves head-on. Samuel Zulu.
63. You can’t say you are an eagle if you are running away from your storms. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 63 commitment quotes will inspire you to stay committed to whatever you have set your heart to do no matter the obstacles. Take care.
Sharing is caring.