Below is a list of 60 broken promises quotes and quotes on broken promises to give you a better understanding on this issue. People break promises due to different reasons. May these 60 broken promises quotes help you not believe every promise someone makes blindly.
60 Quotes On Broken Promises.
1. Better to say nothing you can’t fulfil than to make a fool out of yourself saying something you can’t do in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
2. Fake promises are worse than lies because they can impact your life in a devastating way. Samuel Zulu.
3. Fake lovers are full of fake promises and are just there to break your heart and nothing more. Samuel Zulu.
4. The devil is the king and father of fake and broken promises. Samuel Zulu.
5. Promises from the devil must not be believed no matter what if you love your soul. Samuel Zulu.
6. We have all broke the promise we made to others which is human at times due to circumstances beyond our control. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Don’t say yes to someone when in your heart you have already said a no. Samuel Zulu.
8. If someone treats you like an option the first time, believe them. Samuel Zulu.
9. Never promise love to someone when you don’t even know how to love yourself in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
10. If you can’t be truly love someone with all your heart, why give them false hopes? Samuel Zulu.
11. If you matter to someone dearly, you will always find a way to be with them, no matter what. Samuel Zulu.
12. If you don’t matter to someone, excuses will be made as to why they didn’t make up to you. Samuel Zulu.
13. Only fools try to make a gazillion promises they can’t even fulfil. Samuel Zulu.
14. A wise person who makes fake promises is more foolish than a fool who keeps their promises. Samuel Zulu.
15. It takes only one fake promise for the wise to make to be regarded a fool forever. Samuel Zulu.
16. Even fools are considered wise if they are discrete with the promises they make to others. Samuel Zulu.
17. Promises only mean everything if they are meant. If broken, just a bunch of bs. Samuel Zulu.
18. Fake promises are the worst bunch of bs you will ever encounter in life. Samuel Zulu.
19. Promises are only as strong as the person who gives them. Stephen Richards.
20. And they can’t understand, what hurts more. Missing the other person, or pretending not to. Khadija Rupa.
21. His words were like Satin on her Skin. She just picked the lies she liked the best. Efrat Cybulkiewicz.
22. Do not break your heart for those who left you, use the pain to earn success that defines you. Sophieya.
23. Love is knowing that your feet carry you to a painful place, and still go anyway. Mitta Xinindlu.
24. Promises were like laws; smart men knew when to break both. C.J. Hill, Slayers.
25. So long there are women around, a cheater will cheat against his promise. Anthony Liccione.
26. Some promises are better left unsaid. Ashlee Simpson.
27. This world is full of broken things: broken hearts, broken promises, broken people. John Connolly.
28. Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken. Warren Buffett.
29. We promise according to our hopes and perform according to our fears. Francois De La Rochefoucauld.
30. One promises much, to avoid giving little. Luc De Clapiers.
31. Some people break promises for the pleasure of breaking them. William Hazlitt.
32. When a man takes an oath, he’s holding his own self in his own hands. Like water. Robert Bolt.
33. Never promise more than you can perform. Publilius Syrus.
34. Fake promise have the ability to ruin friendships and relationships if not taken care of. Samuel Zulu.
35. If you want to have long lasting relationships, never make false promises to your partner. Samuel Zulu.
36. Broken promises lead to broken hearts and broken relationships. Samuel Zulu.
37. Broken promises can reduce the wisest person into a crust of bread. Samuel Zulu.
38. You get fake promises from fake people that is they don’t bother fulfilling them. Samuel Zulu.
39. If you want to avoid as much disappointment as possible from people, don’t expect anything from them. Samuel Zulu.
40. In expecting too much from people is how you end up being disappointed. Samuel Zulu.
41. People break promises because they are human, too and not God who can’t fail. Samuel Zulu.
42. As long as you are dealing with fallible humans, broken promises are a sure thing in life. Samuel Zulu.
43. Failed promises must be a reminder that you can’t always trust people when you need them most. Samuel Zulu.
44. It’s so sad that when you give all your trust to people, that’s when they choose to betray it. Samuel Zulu.
45. He who entrusts his sheep into a lion just asks for trouble. Samuel Zulu.
46. As long as we live in a broken world, broken promises from broken people are just part of the package. Samuel Zulu.
47. Only break a promise if it’s contrary to your more values or compass. Samuel Zulu.
48. Sometimes, you have to break promises especially if you suspect something dubious is going on. Samuel Zulu.
49. When one with honeyed words but evil mind persuades the mob, great woes befall the state. Euripides.
50. Those who don’t value their words, will never value your wishes. Amit Kalantri.
51. Never trust a man when he’s in love, drunk, or running for office. Shirley MacLaine.
52. It is not the oath that makes us believe the man, but the man the oath. Aeschylus.
53. Everyone’s a millionaire where promises are concerned. Ovid.
54. Where evil habits are once settled, they are more easily broken than mended. Quintilian.
55. I would rather be accused of breaking precedents than breaking promises. John F. Kennedy.
56. Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass. Anton Chekhov.
57. Spring is always cruel, with its false promise of resurrection. Barbara Mertz.
58. A broken promise is not a lie. Paul Ekman.
59. I’m tired of the lies and the cheating, and the broken promises that were never meant to be kept. Sidney Sheldon.
60. My whole life has been one big broken promise. Sara Zarr.
Hope these 60 broken promises quotes have now helped understand more why people break promises and why you shouldn’t if you want to maintain your integrity. Peace.
Sharing is caring.