Below is a list of 54 breakthrough quotes and quotes about breakthrough to remind you that your breakthrough is just around the corner. We all want breakthroughs in our lives but that can only happen if we don’t give up as the 54 breakthrough quotes below will show you.
54 Quotes About Breakthroughs.
1. Remember, it’s always darkest before dawn. Samuel Zulu.
2. The devil will always try to convince you to give up then your breakthrough is inches away. Samuel Zulu.
3. Don’t give up yet because your long-awaited breakthrough is just on the horizon. Samuel Zulu.
4. He who gives up when it really matters won’t get his breakthrough he’s been working for all this time. Samuel Zulu.
5. The value of a breakthrough can only be truly appreciated in times of adversity. Samuel Zulu.
6. Persevere for that long-awaited breakthrough. It all be worth it in the end when you reach the other side. Samuel Zulu.
7. On the other side of adversity, lies rewards and glory awaiting you if you overcome with perseverance. Samuel Zulu.
8. It came easily; it wouldn’t be a breakthrough in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
9. For every breakthrough first comes a significant obstacle to overcome and conquer. Samuel Zulu.
10. Only those who wait upon the Lord will receive their long-awaited breakthrough when the time to do so is right. Samuel Zulu.
11. Remember, before arriving at your Cannan, there comes a wilderness experience first you must go through. Samuel Zulu.
12. Remember, you can’t have a crown of glory without carrying the cross first. Samuel Zulu.
13. Only when compassion is present will people allow themselves to see the truth. A.H. Almaas.
14. When God favours you, what is meant to break you, will push you towards a breakthrough. Gift Gugu Mona.
15. Those who make a difference in this world are the ones who are not afraid of being different. Michael Bassey Johnson.
16. When God favours you, what is meant to break you, will propel you towards a breakthrough. Gift Gugu Mona.
17. Being the best is rarely within our reach. Doing our best is always within our reach. Charles F. Glassman.
18. If you do not see light at the end of the tunnel, consider it an opportunity to create an opening yourself, wherever you want. Ashok Kallarakkal.
19. But God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. I Cor 10:13.
20. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:19.
21. Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. Isaiah 60:1.
22. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. Psalms 91:3.
23. Practice makes comfort. Expand your experiences regularly so every stretch won’t feel like your first. Gina Greenle.
24. At some point, you will hit a plateau. If you keep doing the same things you did to get to that point, make a change. J.R. Rim.
25. Be abnormal; being normal is too predictable for your brand. Bernard Kelvin Clive.
26. Your test is to forgive those who have hurt you, when you pass your test you will see your breakthrough. Jeanette Coron.
27. Never give up! Just keep on pushing forward and you will breakthrough. Heather Wolf.
28. Sometimes you have to have a breakdown before you have a breakthrough. Evinda Lepins.
29. Breakthroughs happen when limiting thoughts and behaviours are challenged. Fabienne Fredrickson.
30. You can’t reach your potential by remaining in a past due season. Your breakthrough is coming. Strongholds are breaking. Get ready. Germany Kent.
31. Remember, every successful person you see in life has overcome struggles. Samuel Zulu.
32. The greatest breakthroughs in life come when you least expected them to happen. Samuel Zulu.
33. If breakthrough didn’t come with obstacles, they wouldn’t be called breakthroughs in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
34. Just know that you are just always one step away from completely changing your life for the better. Hang in there. Samuel Zulu.
35. Inspiration is what will make you patiently wait for your windfall while others give up. Samuel Zulu.
36. Don’t just call it quits yet. It’s that extra step of patience that makes a big difference in having a breakthrough or not. Samuel Zulu.
37. It is possible to invent a single machine that can be used to compute any computable sequence. Alan Turing.
38. Not being “okay,” is a gift. And inside that gift, is the strength to change and the courage to begin again. Kirstin Leigh.
39. After the darkness there was sunlight. After the doubt there was trust. After the struggle, a breakthrough turned up. Wesam Fawzi.
40. You will find a solution if you have a passionate, strong desire to break through. Sunday Adelaja.
41. God is in people. Miracles and blessings happen through people. Sunday Adelaja.
42. There is no breakthrough without a breakdown. Tony Robbins.
43. All personal breakthroughs begin with a change in beliefs. Tony Robbins.
44. When you are tempted to give up, your breakthrough is probably just around the corner. Joyce Meyer.
45. A breakthrough is a moment in time when the impossible becomes possible. Tone Robbins.
46. Breakthrough is how you distinguish a leader and who is followed. Steve Jobs.
47. The messages emphasizing miracles and breakthrough must be replaced if our nation must move forward. Sunday Adelaja.
48. Becoming a good steward is more important than you getting your own breakthrough. Sunday Adelaja.
49. Breakthrough depends on your state, the story you tell yourself, and your strategies. Tony Robbins.
50. What if that one thing you’re afraid of is the One thing you need, to get Your Big Breakthrough and go to the next level? Jeanette Coron.
51. Holiness is the only weapon capable of pulling the stronghold of hell. Lailah Gifty Akita.
52. Nothing like seeing the genesis of the relationship between an instrument and a child. Keith Urban.
53. Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from the things you once thought you couldn’t. Nikki Rogers.
54. Don’t underestimate Small Humble Beginnings, because sometimes they can turn out to be the Greatest Success Stories. Jeanette Coron.
Hope these 54 breakthrough quotes will motivate you not to give up on the breakthrough you are long awaiting when it really matters. Take care.
Sharing is caring.