Below is a list of 54 body positivity quotes and short body positivity quotes to help you love your body more than ever before. If you struggle with your body image and body insecurities, the 54 body positivity quotes below are what you need to help you start unconditionally loving your body once again.
54 Short Body Positivity Quotes.
1. If you hate your body, you will do harmful things to it and you will let it waste away. Samuel Zulu.
2. If your body is happy, you will be happy, too and if your body is miserable, you will be miserable as hell, too. Samuel Zulu.
3. Most women claim to love their bodies but bleach and modify their natural beautiful bodies with artificial make ups and plastic surgeries. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you want to alter your body due to body insecurities, it just shows how much you hate your body. Samuel Zulu.
5. Women who love their bodies don’t modify them with plastic surgery or artificial makeups. Samuel Zulu.
6. Remember, you are fearfully and wonderfully made in God’s image. No need of makeups to feel beautiful. Samuel Zulu.
7. Be positive with your body because it’s the only place where your soul resides. Samuel Zulu.
8. Makeups won’t make you feel more positive about your body. Rather, have the opposite effects. Samuel Zulu.
9. Loving your body the way it is the best thing you can do to yourself especially as a lady. Samuel Zulu.
10. Stop body shaming yourself. You are just doing more harm than good by doing so. Samuel Zulu.
11. Remember, no one will ever have the same body as yours and that’s your greatest power. Samuel Zulu.
12. Never change your body for a cheap man who can’t appreciate your body for what it is. Samuel Zulu.
13. If you love and accept your body the way it is; you need no other to approve of your body. Samuel Zulu.
14. She who loves her own body won’t compare her body with others. Samuel Zulu.
15. Stop feeling bad about your body. Nourish your body with health foods and good thoughts if you want it to be healthy. Samuel Zulu.
16. This body had carried me through a hard life. It looked exactly the way it was supposed to. Veronica Roth.
17. Even when you are alone, music and dance unify the soul and the body. It’s incredible. Helen Edwards.
18. The body I have shouldn’t change how deserving I am of my dreams. Julie Murphy.
19. I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that. Lauren Bacall.
20. Everybody is different, and everybody is different. Beverly Diehl.
21. All bodies are different; all bodies have their own individual way of reacting to the work we make them do. Anna Kessel.
22. It doesn’t really matter how you look in family holiday pictures; it just matters that you’re there. Megan Jayne Crabbe.
23. We want absolutely all bodies to be celebrated and idolised, represented and glorified. Megan Jayne Crabbe.
24. Loving your body is about being comfortable in your body, and only you get to set the parameters of that. Brittany Gibbons.
25. Your body is an amazing self-regulating, self-correcting wonder. Amy Leigh Mercree.
26. Say goodbye to your inner critic and take this pledge to be kinder to yourself and others. Oprah.
27. To be, beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It’s about knowing and accepting who you are. Ellen DeGeneres.
28. You define beauty yourself. Society doesn’t define your beauty. Lady Gaga.
29. You have been criticizing yourself and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens. Louise Hay.
30. Your weight doesn’t determine your worth. Rachel Pate.
31. Stop hating your own body because it’s the only body you will ever have. Samuel Zulu.
32. Work out and eat healthy foods if you want to have a beautiful body you will like. Samuel Zulu.
33. It’s so sad that this vain society we live in has made many women to hate their natural bodies they were given. Samuel Zulu.
34. Don’t let the opinions of society dictate how you feel about your body. Samuel Zulu.
35. If you love your body, you won’t compare it to others on social media like Instagram. Samuel Zulu.
36. Your body is good and perfect enough the way it is. No need of aesthetics to make you feel good about your body. Samuel Zulu.
37. Remember, being beautiful has nothing to do with how sexy your external body looks like. Samuel Zulu.
38. Don’t let society’s definition of beauty make you start hating your natural beauty your body has. Samuel Zulu.
39. The devil will always want you to think that the body God gave you isn’t beautiful enough. Samuel Zulu.
40. If god didn’t give you a perfect body, He would create you with makeup which isn’t the case. Samuel Zulu.
41. Your body is the only home and place your soul has to live. So take good care of it. Samuel Zulu.
42. Self-care will be a burden to your if you hate your own body and have body insecurities. Samuel Zulu.
43. Love your body the way it is because real self-love has nothing to do with having a perfect flawless body. Samuel Zulu.
44. I will love my body the way it is a s it’s the only ideal place my unique soul has to live. Samuel Zulu.
45. Loving yourself has nothing to do with having a flawless body. Samuel Zulu.
46. Your body is your home, your vessel in life. It needs to be respected and loved. Iskra Lawrence.
47. To lose confidence in one’s body is to lose confidence in oneself. Simone De Beauvoir.
48. Even the models we see in magazines wish they could look like their own images. Cheri K. Erdman.
49. Every woman knows that, regardless of all her other achievements, she is a failure if she is not beautiful. Germaine Greer.
50. By choosing healthy over skinny you are choosing self-love over self-judgment. You are beautiful. Steve Maraboli.
51. Don’t change your body to get respect from society. Instead let’s change society to respect our bodies. Golda Poretsky.
52. God sees nothing but beauty in you. Kate Wicker.
53. The human body is the most ordinary of things, yet also the most extraordinary. Will Forest.
54. The scale can only tell you what you weigh; not who you are. Steve Maraboli.
Hope these 54 body positivity quotes will help you love your body more than ever before as it’s the only place your soul has to live in. Take care.
Sharing is caring.