Below is a list of 54 Bitcoin quotes and quotes about Bitcoin cryptocurrency to help you see the hidden wealth potential Bitcoin has. Bitcoin is the greatest cryptocurrency ever invented with huge wealth potential that the 54 Bitcoin quotes below will show you.
54 Quotes About Bitcoin.
1. Bitcoin is the best invention in the crypto world in the 21st century that made us see money in a different way. Samuel Zulu.
2.Bitcoin is only a scam to those who don’t see its long term value and are after quick riches. Samuel Zulu.
3. He who wants to be rich in investing in Bitcoin must adopt an ant mentality in building his portfolio. Samuel Zulu.
4. Bitcoin is the easiest way to get poor and broke fast as it’s not for greedy people who want to be overnight millionaires. Samuel Zulu.
5. If you don’t invest in cryptocurrencies today, ten years from now, you will wish you had done otherwise. Samuel Zulu.
6. There are so many cryptocurrency offshoots out there trying to imitate Bitcoin but they won’t succeed. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies as we know them while others are just derivatives from it. Samuel Zulu.
8. If you want to get rich in investing in Bitcoins, invest early when everyone is panicking. Samuel Zulu.
9. Bitcoin will forever remain the global reserve cryptocurrency to which all others compare. Samuel Zulu.
10. No other cryptocurrency will ever replace Bitcoin as the world’s global reserve cryptocurrency due to its popularity and wide use. Samuel Zulu.
11. Whenever cryptocurrencies come into mind, Bitcoin is what comes to mind as it has revolutionized the crypto world. Samuel Zulu.
12. He who wants to get rich by mining Bitcoins must adopt the mind of an investor and not a get rich quick gambler. Samuel Zulu.
13. Bitcoin is rapidly becoming the global reserve cryptocurrency just like the dollar is to fiat currency. Olawale Daniel.
14. Everyone gets Bitcoin at the price they deserve. Olawale Daniel.
15. Any centralized currency will be replaced by decentralized currency. Gun Febrianza.
16. Bitcoin was created to serve a highly political intent, a free and uncensored network where all can participate with equal access. Amir Taaki.
17. Bitcoin is cash with wings. Charlie Shrem.
18. Bitcoin is not a currency for a government, it’s a global currency for the people. Wences Casares.
19. An intelligent investor sees an opportunity in dip than risk. Mohith Agadi.
20. You might think of Bitcoin and blockchain as two halves of a whole, but in reality, they are very distinct commodities. Olawale Daniel.
21. Bitcoin is the most stellar and most useful system of mutual trust ever devised. Santosh Kalwar.
22. Bitcoin will not make you rich quick like many hypes it, but it will make you rich slowly. Just don’t sell yet. Olawale Daniel.
23. Disconnect your emotions from Bitcoin if you want to accumulate more gains. Olawale Daniel.
24. You should never convince someone to buy bitcoin because you end up having to babysit their experience. Olawale Daniel.
25. If you don’t believe it or don’t get it, I don’t have the time to try to convince you, sorry. Satoshi Nakamoto.
26. WikiLeaks has kicked the hornet’s nest, and the swarm is headed towards us. Satoshi Nakamoto.
27. A lot of people automatically dismiss e-currency as a lost cause because of all the companies that failed since the 1990s. Satoshi Nakamoto.
28. I’ve been working on a new electronic cash system that’s fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. Satoshi Nakamoto.
29. It is a globally distributed database, with additions to the database by consent of the majority. Satoshi Nakamoto.
30. Bitcoin would be convenient for people who don’t have a credit card or don’t want to use the cards they have. Satoshi Nakamoto.
31. The government is afraid of Bitcoin because it gives people power traditional banks has robbed them. Samuel Zulu.
32. Bitcoin threatens the government because it gives ordinary citizens total financial control government central banks just can’t. Samuel Zulu.
33. It’s absolutely a sin for anyone to be poor these days with the invention of cryptocurrencies. Samuel Zulu.
34. Yu have no excuse to be poor in the 21st century as cryptocurrencies have now levelled the playing field for all to invest regardless of location. Samuel Zulu.
35. Cryptocurrencies are the best decentralized digital currencies ever to exist since the beginning of time. Samuel Zulu.
36. If you aren’t investing in cryptocurrencies, you are missing out big time. Samuel Zulu.
37. Cryptocurrencies just like any stock market comes with their won risks. Ensure that you invest wisely. Samuel Zulu.
38. Investing in cryptocurrencies is risky to only those who want to get rich overnight. Samuel Zulu.
39. He who wants to get rich tomorrow must stay away from cryptocurrencies as far as possible. Samuel Zulu.
40. Cryptocurrencies are manna sent from heaven to those who can see their true wealth potential. Samuel Zulu.
41. All you need to be rich in investing in Bitcoin is patience and discipline. Samuel Zulu.
42. Greed is the best way of losing fortunes in the crypto markets. Samuel Zulu.
43. Plan your next move because every step contributes towards your goal. Sukant Ratnakar.
44. Bitcoin is rapidly becoming the global reserve cryptocurrency just like the dollar is to fiat currency. Olawale Daniel.
45. In trading Bitcoin and other commodities, everyone wants 1000% in a week, but can’t handle a 20% drop in a week. That’s the beginning of witchcraft. Olawale Daniel.
46. The same people who thought Bitcoin at $100 was expensive, now think it is fairly valued at $30,000. J.R. Rim.
47. Cryptocurrency is absolutely here to stay. If you can’t see that at this point, it’s time to learn more about it. Joel McLeod.
48. Bitcoin is digital gold. It is harder, stronger, faster and smarter than any money that has preceded it. Olawale Daniel.
49. Bitcoin cannot be acquired for free, which is precisely why it is setting humanity free. Olawale Daniel.
50. Bitcoin will do to banks what email did to the postal industry. Rick Falkvinge.
51. I do think Bitcoin is the first encrypted money that has the potential to do something like changing the world. Peter Thiel.
52. Bitcoin is not unregulated. It’s regulated by algorithm instead of being regulated by government bureaucracies. Uncorrupted. Andreas Antonopoulos.
53. The divine line “Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency is for criminals” is a cunning defensive strategy created by the so-called traditional financial services sector. Mohith Agadi.
54. Understanding blockchain makes you go mad unless you start your own cult. Arif Naseem.
Hope these 54 Bitcoin quotes and cryptocurrency quotes will help you see the great wealth potential cryptocurrencies have if approached wisely. Peace.
Sharing is caring.