Below is a list of 75 best life quotes and living your best life quotes to inspire you to live a life you one day be proud of looking back. We all want to make the most of this finite life we have on earth and the carefully selected 75 best life quotes below will help you do just that. Enjoy.
75 Living Your Best Life Quotes.
1. It’s after knowing God’s purpose for your life will your life become meaningful. Samuel Zulu.
2. Live for yourself and God and not others or society. Samuel Zulu.
3. Care for other’s approval and you die of their disapproval in the end. Samuel Zulu.
4. He who lives in the past will never progress in life. Samuel Zulu.
5. Live a quiet and simple life full of joy, purpose and happiness. Samuel Zulu.
6. A life lived for the Lord in holiness is a life well lived. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Let God be the pilot of your life, not co-pilot if you want good days on earth. Samuel Zulu.
8. Be the pilot of your life and not the co-pilot just blindly doing what you are told. Samuel Zulu.
7. Live your life according to your values and not the opinions of others. Samuel Zulu.
8. Don’t let the dogmatic opinions of others dictate how you live your life, dear. Samuel Zulu.
9. He who trusts his life in God’s hands won’t have his expectations cut off. Samuel Zulu.
10. Without a sense of purpose, your life is just a vanity metric on earth. Samuel Zulu.
11. Do what you know is right for you, not what someone else thinks you must do. Samuel Zulu.
12. Let your dreams be a must to fulfil and not a should. Samuel Zulu.
13. Just because something is good doesn’t mean it’s appropriate for you. Samuel Zulu.
14. Remember, it’s water dug from your own well that tastes the sweetest. Samuel Zulu.
15. Refrain from all evil and follow after holiness and all that is good and godly. Samuel Zulu.
16. You don’t need to be everything to everyone to feel loved and accepted. Samuel Zulu.
17. Not all things in life are worth being your priority. Samuel Zulu.
18. Life is dynamic in nature that is why we need to continuously grow to feel alive. Samuel Zulu.
19. If you have Christ in you, you have life while you are living. Samuel Zulu.
20. Once God is taken out of the equation of life, everything becomes meaningless. Samuel Zulu.
21. Remember, there is still life after death .so live wisely and refrain from all evil. Samuel Zulu.
22. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. John 14:6a.
23. Casting all your care upon him; for He careth for you. 1 Peter 5:7.
24. The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death. Proverbs 14: 27.
25. This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalms 118:24.
26. Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Proverbs 4:23.
27. So, teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalms 90:12.
28. Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind. Roy T. Bennett.
29. The question isn’t “Why do we die?” The question is “Why do we live?” S.M. Reine.
30. Pursue what catches your heart, not what catches your eyes. Roy T. Bennett.
31. Be fearless enough to let love transform you. Cheryl Strayed.
32. Time and attention are the most precious gifts we can give. Rob Liano.
33. Be tuned with song of your life, and that song must be beyond the reality. Rahul Bodkhe.
34. God’s plan for your life is far beyond the imagination of men. Lailah Gifty Akita.
35. With life as short as a half taken breath, don’t plant anything but love. Rumi.
36. Do not seek water, get thirst. Rumi.
37. As you start to walk out on the way, the way appears. Rumi.
38. Next to God, Family is the best thing. April Floyd.
39. There will always be someone who can’t see your worth. Mel Robbins.
40. Life is gritty and hard and then suddenly it is brilliant and amazing. Mel Robbins.
41. Will it be your heart that wins, or your fear? Mel Robbins.
42. It’s so sad because waiting for validation will be the death of your dreams. Mel Robbins.
43. Don’t live your life for the approvals of others or society. Samuel Zulu.
44. You are the only approval you need to live the life you want to live. Samuel Zulu.
45. Let your success and results make all the noise on your behalf. Samuel Zulu.
46. Be the CEO on your own life and not life’s employees. Samuel Zulu.
47. Adversity is the best university you will ever go through in this life. Samuel Zulu.
48. Compare not your life to another are we are all on different paths. Samuel Zulu.
49. Experience is the best teacher life will ever make at your disposal. Samuel Zulu.
50. Live not for tomorrow as tomorrow isn’t promised. Samuel Zulu.
51. Why worry about the tomorrow you have no guarantee of. Samuel Zulu.
52. He who starts well but finishes poorly is the worst of all failures in life. Samuel Zulu.
53. Remember, life isn’t for the swift or the wise as we all get different chances. Samuel Zulu.
54. Remember, your definition of success will not be mine or someone else’s. Samuel Zulu.
55. Hastiness is the quickest way to fail in life. Samuel Zulu.
56. It’s only the patient ones that win this marathon race of life. Samuel Zulu.
57. Knowing your why is the genesis of truly living after your physical birth. Samuel Zulu.
58. Let what you do be driven by inspiration and not obligation. Samuel Zulu.
59. Live not for money of titles but live to be an inspiration to all. Samuel Zulu.
60. Find your why and live by it day by day until your last breath. Samuel Zulu.
61. Your time on earth is limited. So, don’t pretend as it it’s infinite. Samuel Zulu.
62. Clarity about what you want in life is all you need to succeed. Samuel Zulu.
63. Live more now and don’t delay it for a future date you have no guarantee of. Samuel Zulu.
64. A bird that flies off the Earth and lands on an anthill is still on the ground. African Proverb.
65. No shortcuts exist to the top of a palm tree. African Proverb.
66. All monkeys cannot hang from the same branch. African Proverb.
67. Once you carry your own water, you’ll remember every drop. African Proverb.
68. Wood already touched by fire is not hard to set alight. African Proverb.
69. To try and to fail is not laziness. African Proverb.
70. Tomorrow belongs to people who prepare for it today. African Proverb.
71. A good thing is all the sweeter when won with pain. English Proverb.
72. A man too careful of danger lives in continual torment. English Proverb.
73. A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step. English Proverb.
74. Always put your best foot forward. English Proverb.
75. As you sow, so you shall reap. English Proverb.
Hope these 75 best life quotes will inspire you to live your best life your heart desires before death comes to collect its dues. Take care.
Sharing is caring.