Below is a list of 54 being content quotes and contentment quotes to help you embrace gratitude and contentment in everything. Being content with what you have no matter how little is a secret recipe to real happiness in life as the 54 being content quotes below will remind you once again.
54 Contentment Quotes.
1. It doesn’t matter how much you have in this life, you are not content with what you have, you will never be happy. Samuel Zulu.
2. Godliness added with contentment is key to living a joyful and blissful life here on earth. Samuel Zulu.
3. True contentment in Christ is the only genuine contentment that will ever satisfy thy soul. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you are content with what you have, no matter how little, you will truly live a happy life. Samuel Zulu.
5. He who is content with his life sees no reason why he must compare his life to another. Samuel Zulu.
6. The moment contentment leaves one’s life, compared to those who seemingly have more slowly come in. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. The reason why there is too much comparison in the world we live in is that most people haven’t yet mastered the art of contentment. Samuel Zulu.
8. Be content with your life and you will see no sensible reason why you must compare yourself to your neighbour. Samuel Zulu.
9. To a discontent person, even one million dollars won’t be enough for that person. Samuel Zulu.
10. He who looks for contentment in another person will find himself greatly mistaken and more discontent than ever before. Samuel Zulu.
11. Give thanks and be content for the amazing life you have now as most people aren’t so lucky to see another day. Samuel Zulu.
12. In all things, give thanks to God and He will bless you with more abundance in your life. Samuel Zulu.
13. Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. Philippians 4:11.
14. But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. 1 Timothy 6:6.
15. And he said unto them, take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. Luke 12:15.
16. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Hebrews 13:5.
17. Better is a little with righteousness than great revenues without right. Proverbs 16:8.
18. Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 1 John 2:15.
19. A contented mind is a continual feast. American Proverb.
20. He who is contented is not always rich. Spanish Proverb.
21. He hath enough who is contented with little. Romanian Proverb.
22. The contented person can never be ruined. Chinese Proverb.
23. No man is contented with his lot in this life. Latin Proverb.
24. A contented stomach, a forgiving heart; but an empty stomach pardons nothing. Sicilian Proverb.
25. It’s the discontented fish that envies the sole bird. African Proverb.
26. From contentment with little, comes happiness. African Proverb.
27. The fact that you have two feet doesn’t mean you can climb two trees at the same time. African Proverb.
28. Happiness can grow from a little contentment. African Proverb.
29. A harvest of peace is produced from seeds of contentment. African Proverb.
30. Abundance doesn’t know contentment but contentment knows abundance. African Proverb.
31. Remember, real joy and happiness in life is found in being content with the little you have. Samuel Zulu.
32. If you can’t be satisfied with little, you won’t be satisfied with much at all. Samuel Zulu.
33. It’s only when Christ becomes your sufficiency will you be truly satisfied and content in life. Samuel Zulu.
34. Where discontentment is, greed and covetousness are never absent. Samuel Zulu.
35. With discontentment, comes greed and wanting more than you have though not necessary. Samuel Zulu.
36. The materialism we see in society is a manifestation of how moat people are discontent with what they gave. Samuel Zulu.
37. Contentment and materialism don’t go hand in hand just as water and oil can’t co-exist. Samuel Zulu.
38. Most people can’t find the contentment they desire in life because they seeking it in the wrong places where it just can’t be found. Samuel Zulu.
39. Greed and contentment are mortal enemies which is why they can’t co-exist. Samuel Zulu.
40. If you saw seeds of contentment, you will reap a harvest of abundance in your life. Samuel Zulu.
41. To the one who’s discontent with the little he has, even the little that he has will soon be taken away from him. Samuel Zulu.
42. May the sufficiency and joy of the Lord be your ultimate contentment in your life. Samuel Zulu.
43. Only those who find contentment in the Lord will be truly content with their lives. Samuel Zulu.
44. He who’s content in the Lord, won’t lack or come to want in all things. Samuel Zulu.
45. He who’s never content will never be truly happy in life also. Samuel Zulu.
46. Many people lose small joys in the hope of big happiness. Pearl S. Buck.
47. I am content; that is a blessing greater than riches; and he to whom that is given need ask no more. Henry Fielding.
48. The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances. Martha Washington.
49. The secret of contentment is never to allow yourself to want anything which reason tells you to haven’t a chance of getting. P.D. James.
50. Be not wishing and pining but thankfully content. For it is a short bridge between wanting and regret. Richelle E. Goodrich.
51. Perhaps it’s because I appreciate all I have so much that I don’t worry about what I haven’t got. Leo Tolstoy.
52. Happiness is in contentment, gratitude, and love. It is a lifestyle, not a location. Ogwo David Emenike.
53. Don’t ignore the love you do have in your life by focusing on the love you don’t. Mandy Hale.
54. It was one of those happy days that God grants us sometimes on earth to give us an idea of the bliss of heaven. Johann David Wyss.
I hope the 54 being content quotes above will help you start showing contentment in whatever you have in life no matter how little as that’s the secret to true happiness in life. Take care.
Sharing is caring.