Below is a list of 54 be original quotes and quotes about being original to inspire you to be true to yourself whatever the cost. Failing to be original is the biggest failure one can have in life. May these 54 be original quotes help you live authentically and not be an imitation of some else’s life.
54 Quotes About Being Original.
1. No matter how you are, you will never be good at being someone else. Samuel Zulu.
2. You will never see a chicken pretending to be an eagle, a lesson to those who pretend to be what they are not. Samuel Zulu.
3. Honestly speaking, I would rather be a happy chicken than be a fake eagle. Samuel Zulu.
4. Unfortunately, everyone else is taken. So, it makes no sense to try to be like everyone else. Samuel Zulu.
5. Live the life you know you were men to live and not the one you are expected to live by others or society. Samuel Zulu.
6. Declare and live by these words, “I will always be me and will never pretend to be another all the day of my life.” Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. I am me and I will never pretend to be another even for a second of my life must be the daily mantra you live by. Samuel Zulu.
8. In trying to be like everyone else is home most people now don’t even know who they are anymore. Samuel Zulu.
9. In trying to live a fake existence to please others is how my friend, you die before you even ever had the chance to live. Samuel Zulu.
10. Even if you live a fake existence to please others, still not everyone will like you. So, why trouble yourself to be fake just to please a few fringe people? Samuel Zulu.
11. Original or fake, there will still people that won’t like you for no reason. Just keep doing you, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
12. Even fools are considered wise if they live lives true to themselves. Samuel Zulu.
13. Living authentically in a world constantly trying to make you like everyone else is a great achievement itself more than college degrees. Samuel Zulu.
14. Living a life true to yourself is the greatest fulfilling achievement you will ever do more so than getting PhDs at the most expensive universities in the world. Samuel Zulu.
15. Being original is the matter of understating that doing what is right and what’s expected are two different things. Samuel Zulu.
16. If you want to be original. Be ready to be copied. Coco Chanel.
17. You were born original. Don’t be a copy. Ben Mikaelsen.
18. Insist upon yourself. Be original. Ralph Waldo Emerson.
19. I stay true to myself and my style, and I am always pushing myself to be aware of that and be original. Aaliyah
20. Originals cost more than imitations. Suzy Kassem.
21. A rose would be miserable if it was forced to be a daisy, no matter how much water it was fed. Matshona Dhliwayo.
22. Fall in love with being true to yourself, no matter how unpopular it is. Edmond Mbiaka.
23. If you can just be yourself, then you have to be original because there’s no one like you. Marc Newson.
24. You’ve gotta be original, because if you’re like someone else, what do they need you for? Bernadette Peters.
25. Dream is meant to be original. There is no honour in trying to be a copy of someone else’s dream life. Edmond Mbiaka.
26. Nobody is wired wrong because there’s no wrong and right in the way we are. Hannah Hart.
27. We’ve all forgotten how to be original. Peter Jackson.
28. That’s the biggest thing: be kind and be original. Lil Rel Howery.
29. To be one, to be united is a great thing but respect for the right to be different is maybe even greater. Bono.
30. To be ordinary, be normal; to be original, be different; to be valuable, be unique; to be priceless, be yourself. Matshona Dhliwayo.
31. The tortoise though as slow as hell, you will never see it trying to imitate a cheetah. Samuel Zulu.
32. Better to live one day being yourself than to live the rest of your life being fake just to please others. Samuel Zulu.
33. In blindly following the crowd like a sheep led to the slaughterhouse is how you lose your originality. Samuel Zulu.
34. Don’t be what others or society want to see but be the person you truly want to be from the depth of your heart. Samuel Zulu.
35. Being fake is cheaper than being original that is why most people choose to be fake. Samuel Zulu.
36. Being original isn’t easy as it takes someone with a backbone and conviction to do what’s not popular with the crowd. Samuel Zulu.
37. Being original isn’t cheap that is why so few are willing to be so. Samuel Zulu.
38. Stop trying to imitate the life of another because God’s program and purpose for every life on earth is different. Samuel Zulu.
39. Trying to be a copy of someone else is the greatest insult you can do to yourself. Samuel Zulu.
40. If you are not original, then there is no need for you to be here on earth. Samuel Zulu.
41. The same creates redundancy and leads to missed opportunities and wasted potential. Samuel Zulu.
42. By trying to be the same, you ensure that you don’t discover the unique purpose God has for your life. Samuel Zulu.
43. He who wants to know his true calling in life must dare to be different and forsake the crowd mentality. Samuel Zulu.
44. Trying to be like someone else is telling God that you don’t like and appreciate the unique gifts He’s bestowed on you. Samuel Zulu.
45. Choosing to be like everyone else is a slap in God’s face because He didn’t put you into this world to be like everyone else. Samuel Zulu.
46. If you could be like everyone else and do what everyone else does, God will have no reason for bringing you here on earth. Samuel Zulu.
47. Remember, you are fearfully and uniquely made in God’s image and there will never be another you for all eternity. Samuel Zulu.
48. God has no duplicates and since you are made in His image, there will never be another you. Samuel Zulu.
49. We’re all just cats trying to be original, which is what I think being a B-boy is about. Aesop Rock
50. An original artist is unable to copy. So he has only to copy in order to be original. Jean Cocteau.
51. Books serve to show a man that those original thoughts of his aren’t very new after all. Abraham Lincoln.
52. When you have the wit of your own, it’s a pleasure to credit other people for theirs. Criss Jami.
53. Sometimes we have to behave indifferently towards people who proclaim their love to us, just to see if they are really different. Michael Bassey Johnson.
54. What is the point of being on this Earth if you are going to be like everyone else? Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Hope these 54 be original quotes will inspire you to live a life true to yourself and your core values and not to be an imitation of other people’s dogmas or opinions. Taker care.
Sharing is caring.