Below is a list of 84 be good quotes that will inspire you to be good and kindhearted to all with Christ like selfless love that has no selfish motives. Being good to others is among the highest divine callings we have. Let the 84 be good quotes below help you fulfill that calling to others.
84 Goodness Quotes.
1. Be the goodness you want others to see in you. Samuel Zulu.
2. Let Christ’s goodness flow through you so that others can glorify God in heaven. Samuel Zulu.
3. Christ’s goodness and not human goodness is what the world needs right now. Samuel Zulu.
4. Remember, being kind doesn’t cost a dime. Samuel Zulu.
5. Kindness like all things in life is a virtue. Samuel Zulu.
6. Let your Christ like kindness influence others to be good to others, too. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. If you are truly happy, you won’t find it hard to be good to others. Samuel Zulu.
8. Spread love and not hate as there is already enough hate in the world. Samuel Zulu.
9. Spread God’s goodness and positivity wherever you go. Samuel Zulu.
10. If you are good to others, you are doing God’s work. Samuel Zulu.
11. In the end, it how you related with other people that will count the most. Samuel Zulu.
12. Do good to others if you want karma to be good to you, too. Samuel Zulu.
13. If you do good, karma too will reward you with good as well. Samuel Zulu.
14. Be good to all including people who do you wrong. Samuel Zulu.
15. If you are only good to those who are good you, your goodness is incomplete. Samuel Zulu.
16. Being kind to only those who are kind to you is no real kindness at all. Samuel Zulu.
17. He who knows God does good to his fellow humans. Samuel Zulu.
18. He who does evil to others lives in darkness. Samuel Zulu.
19. He who is benevolent to others dwells in the light. Samuel Zulu.
20. Love and goodness always go hand in hand. Samuel Zulu.
21. You can’t say you are a good person if you harbor grudges. Samuel Zulu.
22. A genuinely good person holds no grudges and easily forgives offences. Samuel Zulu.
23. Be good to your loved ones first before doing so to others. Samuel Zulu.
24. It makes no sense to be nice to everyone, yet be cruel to your loved ones. Samuel Zulu.
25. Ain’t no harm in doing no harm to your neighbors. Don Santo.
26. Every act of goodness is born from our desire to be happy. Udai Yadla.
27. You don’t need a medal to do what’s right. Matshona Dhliwayo.
28. It is better to be hated for your virtues than to be loved for your vices. Matshona Dhliwayo.
29. God is so good and His goodness is for our own good. Gift Gugu Mona.
30. Riches are easier to amass than virtues. Matshona Dhliwayo.
31. We must complement each other beautifully. Lailah Gifty Akita.
32. Be good to everyone you meet. Lailah Gifty Akita.
33. Radiate boundless love towards the entire world. Buddha.
34. Give, even if you only have a little. Buddha.
35. Fashion your life as a garland of beautiful deeds. Buddha.
36. To do a little good is more than to accomplish great conquests. Buddha.
37. Be quick to do good. Buddha.
38. There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it. Buddha.
39. If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path. Buddha.
40. Be a star in someone’s dark sky. Matshona Dhliwayo.
41. In as much as it lies in you, be good to all men. Samuel Zulu.
42. If you do good to others, you attract God’s favor upon your life. Samuel Zulu.
43. Be a man of good virtue whose value is above rubies. Samuel Zulu.
44. The world is in critical shortage of good people. So, be one to ease the issue. Samuel Zulu.
45. Concealed goodness goes to waste. Samuel Zulu.
46. If you want your kindness to be of value to others, don’t hide it under a bushel. Samuel Zulu.
47. Let your good character so shine before all men like the sun. Samuel Zulu.
48. Let your kindness discriminate no man. Samuel Zulu.
49. The hurting are the ones in dire need of your good heart. Deprive them not. Samuel Zulu.
50. To be good to others, is to know God. Samuel Zulu.
51. Just be nice to everyone though they are mean to you. Samuel Zulu.
52. Don’t let mean and insecure people discourage you from being good. Samuel Zulu.
53. Seek to do good and refrain from evil. Only the shall ye have god days on earth. Samuel Zulu.
54. Goodness speaks louder than evil. Samuel Zulu.
55. When good men sleep, evil people prosper with their evil. Samuel Zulu.
56. Do good not because you expect anything in return. Samuel Zulu.
57. let kindness to others be your religion you live by daily. Samuel Zulu.
58. Religion without kindness of heart is all vanity. Samuel Zulu.
59. Not all goodness comes with good intentions. Samuel Zulu.
60. The devil can do good things to you but with a twist. Samuel Zulu.
61. Be quick to say yes to being good to others. Samuel Zulu.
62. Kindness to others is one you your high calling in life. Samuel Zulu.
63. One cat of goodness spoils a thousand acts of evil. Samuel Zulu.
64. The word “yes” brings trouble; the word “no” leads to no evil. African Proverb.
65. Evil prospers because good men fail to act. African Proverb.
66. God is good but never dance with a lion. African Proverb.
67. A good man gone wrong is usually a bad man found out. African Proverb.
68. To talk goodness is no good. Only to do is. Chinese Proverb.
69. Beauty will fade but not goodness. Philippine Proverb.
70. If someone throws stones at you, throwback bread. Filipino Proverb.
71. Goodness speaks in a whisper, evil shouts. Tibetan Proverb.
72. Concealed goodness is a sort of vice. Portuguese Proverb.
73. In the report, of riches and goodness always bate one half. Spanish Proverb.
74. Goodness reaches further than badness. Indian Proverb.
75. Nobody can see his own goodness: it can be seen only by others. Bajan Proverb.
76. Goodness is the only investment that never fails. French Proverb.
77. Man’s goodness is a flame that can be hidden but never extinguished. African Proverb.
78. My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness. Dalai Lama
79. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama.
80. My brain and my heart are my temples. My true religion is kindness. Dalai Lama.
81. Love and compassion benefit both ourselves and others. Dalai Lama.
82. We should practice by showing one another love and helping one another. Dalai Lama.
83. Compassion and love constitute non-violence in action. Dalai Lama.
84. The key point is kindness. With kindness one will have inner peace. Dalai Lama.
Hope these 84 be good quotes will inspire you to be good and kind to others with Christ like kindness that will heat the broken heart out there yearning for your kindness. Take care.
Sharing is caring.