Below is a list of 60 be fearless quotes and quotes about being fearless to help you overcome your fears with flying colours. We all have fears which are part of being human and the 60 be fearless quotes below will help you become more fearless and empower you to overcome your fears.
60 Quotes About Being Fearless.
1. Being fearless doesn’t mean you won’t have any fears but when they come, you will be able to overcome them like a pro. Samuel Zulu.
2. Let not the fear of the unknown be the reason you fail to fulfil your God-given purpose on earth. Samuel Zulu.
3. All you need to overcome your fears is to stare at yourself in the mirror and remind yourself of who you are. Samuel Zulu.
4. You are greater than your fears. So, don’t let your fears keep you from being adventurous. Samuel Zulu.
5. He who lives in fear will always remain a prisoner of his fears until his dying day. Samuel Zulu.
6. Remember, being successful in life is all about overcoming the fear of failure. Samuel Zulu.
7. The fear of failure is what hinders most people from succeeding not that they aren’t capable of succeeding in life. Samuel Zulu.
8. Be driven by your dreams and inspiration to be better than you were yesterday and not your fears. Samuel Zulu.
9. Overcoming the fear of failure is the first step to living, happy, and successful life. Samuel Zulu.
10. Live your dreams and not your fears, as life is simply too short for that, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
11. Life is simply too short to live in suspended animation. Go out there and blow away. Samuel Zulu.
12. Don’t fear death, fear reaching the end of your life and knowing that you never lived at all. Samuel Zulu.
13. He who lives life with intention and purpose has no reason to fear death. Samuel Zulu.
14. If the eaglet were afraid of hitting the ground on its first flight attempt, it would never graduate to be a flying eagle we see in the skies. Samuel Zulu.
15. Fear is what separates chickens from eagles that is why eagles embrace the storms when they come by flying above them while chickens dahs foe cover. Samuel Zulu.
16. Becoming fearless isn’t the point. That’s impossible. It’s learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it. Veronica Roth.
17. The struggles we endure today will be the ‘good old days we laugh about tomorrow. Aaron Lauritsen.
18. Life shrinks or expands to one’s proportion of courage. Anais Nin.
19. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. Roy T Bennet.
20. Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it. Carey Lohrenz.
21. We grow fearless when we do the things we fear. Robin S. Sharma.
22. I’d gone so far past my fear threshold; I’d completely given up on being afraid. Deanna Chase.
23. I never wanted to be a God-fearing person. I wanted to grow up and be a person that was fearless for God. There was a difference. Shannon L. Alder.
24. Fear will do one thing and one thing only: hold you back. Kya Aliana.
25. Two people exist in this world: those who have conquered their fears and those living their fears. Les Brown.
26. If God didn’t want me to cross boundaries, then he wouldn’t have made me a writer. Shannon L. Alder.
27. Be truthful, gentle and fearless. Mahatma Gandhi.
28. It is not about being fearless; it’s about acting in spite of fear. Veronica Roth.
29. She remembered who she was and the game changed. Lalah Daliah.
30. Fearless is not the absence of fear. Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you. Taylor Swift.
31. Be brave and fearless to know that even if you do make a wrong decision, you are making it for good reason. Adele.
32. Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. Marcus Aurelius.
33. To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing. Elbert Hubbard.
34. He who fears about the future will never have the chance to truly live. Samuel Zulu.
35. Stop being afraid of the future you have no guarantee of and start enjoying living in the moment. Samuel Zulu.
36. Being fearless also means saying no to the status quo. Samuel Zulu.
37. It’s only he who is fearless that gets to live his own life rather than blindly following other people’s footsteps as sheep led to the slaughterhouse. Samuel Zulu.
38. If the lion was afraid of being the king of the jungle, it wouldn’t be king in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
39. If the eagle was afraid of the skies, it would never fly and instead will be like a chicken comfortable with scrounging the ground. Samuel Zulu.
40. Why fear the skies when your born and meant to fly gracefully like an eagle. Samuel Zulu.
41. Wicked people fear for no reason but the righteous are bold and confident as a lion and aren’t afraid of intimidations from the enemy. Samuel Zulu.
42. A virtuous woman is fearless and stands for her traditional godly values despite what others or society say to her for being old fashioned. Samuel Zulu.
43. Fear not because the battle belongs to the Lord and He will fight them for you on your behalf. Samuel Zulu.
44. Fear not what the wicked will do or their threats as the Lord is on your side to fight them for you. Samuel Zulu.
45. Fearlessness also means being confidently able to be yourself when everyone is trying to be like everyone else. Samuel Zulu.
46. Fearlessness is the first requisite of spirituality. Cowards can never be moral. Mahatma Gandhi.
47. Trustful people are pure at heart, as they are moved by the zeal of their own trustworthiness. Criss Jami.
48. There are only a few people out there who can completely overcome their fears, and they all live in Tibet. Susan Cain.
49. If you choose to be fearless, then be fearlessly authentic not an imitation of someone you envy. Shannon L. Alder.
50. We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets. Marilyn Monroe.
51. Live your life today without any fear of the unknown. Be strong and courageous to seek a new path. Lailah Gifty Akita.
52. Don’t be a thief and you won’t fear the king. African Proverb.
53. A child who is fearless is going to bring tears to his mother’s eyes. African Proverb.
54. Fear not the forest because it’s dense. African Proverb.
55. A warrior fight with courage, not with anger. African Proverb.
56. When roads are deep, there is no need to fear the wind. African Proverb.
57. When there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do you no harm. African Proverb.
58. Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is. German Proverb.
59. You’re a princess. And princesses are never nervous. Princesses are brave and pretty and fearless. Kandi Steiner.
60. May we know fear, but may we always refuse to court cowardice. Craig D Lounsbrough.
Hope these 60 be fearless quotes will inspire you to face your fear with courage and boldness and not to run away from them. Peace.
Sharing is caring.