Below is a list of 63 be brave quotes and quotes about bravery to help you be bold as a lion and go out there to make a difference. If you want to make a difference in this world, you need to be brave as a lion as the 63 be brave quotes below will show you. Enjoy.
63 Quotes About Bravery.
1. Bravery isn’t the absence of fear but the presence of it and being able to overcome it. Samuel Zulu.
2. Be brave for no one else but yourself and your dreams because your dreams depend on them to be a reality. Samuel Zulu.
3. Be as bold as a lion and face every challenge in life you encounter with boldness and courage. Samuel Zulu.
4. Remember, fortune usually favours the bold and not those who easily give up on themselves when things get hard. Samuel Zulu.
5. You just need to be brave enough to realize your dreams and make them become a reality. Samuel Zulu.
6. How you overcome your fears defines your bravery. Samuel Zulu.
7. Be strong and be brave in the face of adversity because life generously rewards those who overcome adversity. Samuel Zulu.
8. It’s in the midst of fear that you have to summon your bravery hidden inside you to overcome your fear. Samuel Zulu.
9. Be courageous and brave for your dear soul because if you don’t, no one will do that for you. Samuel Zulu.
10. Being brave isn’t about physical muscle but the measure of your resilience in times of adversity. Samuel Zulu.
11. Remember, success isn’t for the cowards who aren’t willing to face their own fears of failure. Samuel Zulu.
12. Having a kind act in a world that is full of hate is also bravery in its own right. Samuel Zulu.
13. Fear not your fears but let your fears be the motivation as to why you overcome them. Samuel Zulu.
14. A bold and live chicken is better than a dead eagle. Samuel Zulu.
15. Even fools are considered wise if they exhibit bravery when it really matters. Samuel Zulu.
16. Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston S. Churchill.
17. you can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will. Stephen King.
18. Tessa touched his wrist lightly with her hand. “Be brave,” she said. “It’s not a duck, is it? Cassandra Clare.
19. Taking no chances means wasting your dreams. Ellen Hopkins.
20. Bravery is the ability to look fear and hurt in the face and say move aside, you are in the way. Mellissa Tumino.
21. Fighting giants was one thing. Bacchus making into a game was something else. Rick Riordan.
22. A brave action is often followed by grief. Do not let my resistance to grief stop the brave action. Alanis Morissette.
23. Brave men don’t belong to any one country. I respect bravery wherever I see it. Harry S. Truman.
24. If you spent all your time being protected, you never got to find out anything new. Sage Blackwood.
25. Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:13.
26. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7.
27. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. Psalms 27:14.
28. Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Ephesians 6:10.
29. He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord. Psalms 112:7.
30. For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. Isaiah 41:13.
31. The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion. Proverbs 28:1.
32. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. Hebrews 13:6.
33. They helped every one his neighbour; and every one said to his brother, be of good courage. Isaiah 41:6.
34. Encourage yourself in the Lord whenever you face trying moments in your life. Samuel Zulu.
35. Don’t let the fear of the unknown hinder you from going after your dreams. Samuel Zulu.
36. He who fears the unknown will always be a slave of his fears till death. Samuel Zulu.
37. Bravery is also learning to stop fearing the unknown and to start living. Samuel Zulu.
38. It takes extraordinary courage to be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you be like everyone else. Samuel Zulu.
39. May boldness your best friend as it will help you face and overcome your fears. Samuel Zulu.
40. Don’t let the fear of failure hinder you from taking a shot at success. Samuel Zulu.
41. He who fears what other people think of him will always be their slave and will never live at all. Samuel Zulu.
42. It takes courage to be a black sheep in a society full of white sheep which are fake. Samuel Zulu.
43. Don’t be afraid to speak your mind or express your feelings when it really matters. Samuel Zulu.
44. Have the courage to live your authentic self as life is too short to live a fake existence. Samuel Zulu.
45. Dare to be different and fear not those who dare to judge you as to why you aren’t as mediocre as them. Samuel Zulu.
46. Being brave is only standing up when you’re afraid. Jon Steele.
47. Darkness enveloped us again, and for the first time in years, I welcomed it. Melika Dannese Lux.
48. I’d go to hell and back and cut off the devil’s head myself to save you. Melika Dannese Lux.
49. Be brave. Things will find their shape. Erin Bow.
50. We must question every inner-belief we possess without fear or attachment. Bryant McGill.
51. Your personal declaration of will is the first step in a seemingly impossible journey. Bryant McGill.
52. A wise man does not lose his way; a brave man does not fear. Japanese Proverb.
53. Many are brave when the enemy flies. Italian Proverb.
54. To threaten the brave with death is like promising water to a duck. Arab Proverb.
55. Sudden frightening occurrence knows no brave person. African Proverb.
56. The bravery of a lion doesn’t protect it from the spear of a hunter. African Proverb.
57. Behind every sweaty face of a cattle rustler is a story of determination and courage. African Proverb.
58. It is survival and not bravery that makes a man climb a thorny tree. African Proverb.
59. A warrior fights with courage, not with anger. African Proverb.
60. When a coward sees someone he can beat; he becomes hungry for a fight. African Proverb.
61. It is the heart, not the horn that makes the ram goat go brave. African Proverb.
62. Fear not the forest because it is dense. African Proverb.
63. It is better to be a lion for the day than to be sheep all your life. African Proverb.
Hope these 63 be brave quotes will motivate you to be brave in every situation in your life and not to be timid like a chicken. Take care.
Sharing is caring.