Below is a list of 65 attachment quotes and quotes on attachments to remind you of the dangers of being too attached to anything or anyone. Being too attached to anything or anyone isn’t healthy and just sets you up for heartbreaks. May the 65 attachment quotes below help you stop doing so.
65 Quotes On Attachments.
1. Let go of all your attachments you have in your life if you want to be free. Samuel Zulu.
2. Being too attached to something in life is a form of slavery that will bring heartbreaks should that thing go. Samuel Zulu.
3. Don’t attach yourself too much to people because if they suddenly leave, you will be heart broken. Samuel Zulu.
4. Real happiness is being attached to nothing while having everything within you. Samuel Zulu.
5. Attachments are the source of all misery and heartbreaks. Samuel Zulu.
6. Stop clinging on to people who were only meant to be with you for a season, not a lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
7. Only when you let go of what was meant to happen will what was meant to be show up in your life. Samuel Zulu.
8. Being too emotionally attached to someone is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode later. Samuel Zulu.
9. Life becomes so much easier if you let go of attachments that no longer serve you. Samuel Zulu.
10. It makes no sense to cling on to what was only meant to last for a season in your life. Samuel Zulu.
11. He who attaches himself too much to people will always find himself heartbroken. Samuel Zulu.
12. If you don’t attach yourself to anyone, they leaving you won’t affect you at all. Samuel Zulu.
13. Attaching yourself to people like super glue just sets you up for heartbreaks. Samuel Zulu.
14. Remember, being truly commented to someone is different from being unhealthy attached to someone. Samuel Zulu.
15. Unhealthy attachments do nothing but ruin your emotional health and wellbeing. Samuel Zulu.
16. The less attachments you have in life, the more peaceful and free you become. Samuel Zulu.
17. Love everyone but don’t be unhealthy attached to anyone so that even if they leave, it won’t negatively affect you. Samuel Zulu.
18. Where attachments are, there are no shortage of heartbreaks. Samuel Zulu.
19. The root of suffering is attachment. Buddha.
20. Those who cling to perceptions and views wander the world offending people. Buddha.
21. To be free from suffering, free yourself from attachments. Buddha.
22. Never get too attached to someone because attachments lead to expectations and expectations lead to suffering. Buddha.
23. I lost myself trying to please everyone else. Now I’m losing everyone while I’m finding myself. Buddha.
24. You only lose what you cling to. Buddha.
25. Mostly it is loss which teaches us about the worth of things. Arthur Schopenhauer.
26. Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached. Simone Weil.
27. True love is not a hide and seek game: in true love, both lovers seek each other. Michael Bassey Johnson.
28. Where people are really attached, poverty itself is wealth. Jane Austen.
29. For the person who has learned to let go and let be, nothing can ever get in the way again. Meister Eckhart.
30. Mind control is built on lies and manipulation of attachment needs. Alison Mille.
31. It is not the outer objects that entangle us. It is the inner clinging that entangles us. Lama Surya Das.
32. Hadn’t another wise man, the Buddha himself, warned about the evils of attachment? Manil Suri.
33. Grief is a good thing. It’s the way we get through the transitions of life. Rick Warren.
34. Do not get attached to worldly things and pursuits. Be in the world, but do not let the world be in you. Sathya Sai Baba.
35. The past is no good if you can’t learn from it; therefore, no sense in dwelling on it. Arians Karlovics.
36. He who remains attached to his past will never move forward in life. Samuel Zulu.
37. Being attached to your ugly past is a sure way of forever staying stagnant for the rest of your life. Samuel Zulu.
38. Attach not your identity or your self-worth to the opinions of others. Samuel Zulu.
39. Unhealthy attachments in relationships just do more harm than good in the long run. Samuel Zulu.
40 Healthy attachments to anything are ok especially if it brings insane value to your life. Samuel Zulu.
41. Too much attachments to anything or anyone is a recipe for disaster. Samuel Zulu.
42. If you get topo attached to what others think about you, forever you will remain their prisoner. Samuel Zulu.
43. Stop giving your time and energy to people who have made it clear that they want nothing to do with you. Samuel Zulu.
44. Love everyone but be attached to none. Samuel Zulu.
45. Grief is the measure of how attached you were to something or someone when they were around. Samuel Zulu.
46. If you aren’t too attached to something or someone, the loss of then won’t affect you much. Samuel Zulu.
47. There is a big difference between healthily bonding and unhealthy attachments to someone. Samuel Zulu.
48. Let not your mind cling on to negative thoughts as they are detrimental to your mental health. Samuel Zulu.
49. Don’t associate your happiness with outcomes lest you get disappointed. Samuel Zulu.
50. Associating your happiness to the external is a sure of being unhappy for the rest of your life. Samuel Zulu.
51. Don’t be attached to outcomes if you want to live a worry free life. Samuel Zulu.
52. Let go of your past but don’t forget the lessons. Samuel Zulu.
53. Loving someone doesn’t mean being unhealthy attached to someone. Samuel Zulu.
54. If someone is too clingy, just know that person has serious insecurity issues. Samuel Zulu.
55. At some point you have to cut the umbilical cord to soar where you were meant to be. Samuel Zulu.
56. Let go of the attachment, keep the lesson. LJ Vanie.
57. Where do you see conflict in this world? Only where there is infatuation (attachment). Dada Bhagwan.
58. Play the game of life as if you have nothing to lose, no attachment. Jay Woodman.
59. A child’s attachment process begins within the first year of life. Asa Don Brown.
60. Stop falling for those who won’t raise you up in the future. Michael Bassey Johnson.
61. When attachment increases too much, dislike will arise. Dada Bhagwan.
62. Attachment is the source of pain, but detachment is the source of joy. Debasish Mridha.
63. The mind doesn’t harass you; your attachment-abhorrence harasses you. Dada Bhagwan.
64. The best, highest love comes without attachment or expectation. Brownell Landrum.
65. When two persons are too close, they fall apart. Michael Bassey Johnson.
Hope these 65 attachment quotes will help you not to be too attached to anything or any one as doing so just does more harm than good in the long run. Take care.
Sharing is caring.