Below is a list of 63 affections quotes and affectionate quotes to help you be more loving and affectionate to others especially your significant other. Affection is what will keep your relationship from getting boring over time as the 63 affections quotes below will explain to you.
63 Affectionate Quotes.
1. If you are not affectionate to the one you share the same bed with, you will never be truly affectionate to anyone at all. Samuel Zulu.
2. Love without affection is like eating a well-cooked relish without salt in it. Samuel Zulu.
3. Learn to be kind and affectionate to all so that they may know that you are children of the light. Samuel Zulu.
4. He who is affectionate towards evil rather than good only asks for the destruction of his soul. Samuel Zulu.
5. If you aren’t affectionate to your significant other, something is drastically wrong with your relationship. Samuel Zulu.
6. You may seem affectionate to others but if you are not doing that to your significant others, it means nothing. Samuel Zulu.
7. Love without real affections for each other is nothing but hot smoke. Samuel Zulu.
8. Fake love is all about feelings without genuine affections for each other. Samuel Zulu.
9. Anyone can say they love you but not everyone can genuinely be affectionate with you on an intimate level. Samuel Zulu.
10. Once affection leaves physical intimacy, it becomes nothing but a boring chore to do. Samuel Zulu.
11. True affection is the greatest love you can ever have for someone. Samuel Zulu.
12. Nothing in this world must steal the love and affection you have for God. Samuel Zulu.
13. Anything that makes you be more affectionate to it than to God becomes your idol. Samuel Zulu.
14. Cheating in relationships happens when affections switch loyalties. Samuel Zulu.
15. If you are not affectionate in what you do, what you do won’t mean much to you. Samuel Zulu.
16. Had I been in love, I could not have been more wretchedly blind. But vanity, not love, has been my folly. Jane Austen.
17. It’s true that nothing in this world makes us so necessary to others as the affection we have for them. Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.
18. There is no greater power than true affection. Seneca.
19. Never regret anything you have done with sincere affection: nothing is lost that is born of the heart. Basil Rathbone.
20. When someone who’s starved of love is shown something that looks like sincere affection, is it any wonder that she jumps at it and clings to it? Sayo Masuda.
21. Affection is like the noonday sun; it does not need the presence of another to be manifest. Isabel Allende.
22. Owe no man anything, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8.
23. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another. Romans 12:10.
24. Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds. Colossians 3:9.
Read also: 81 Deep Love Quotes To Make You Love Deeply.
25. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32.
26. To sum up, all of you be harmonious, sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted, and humble in spirit. 1 Peter 3:8.
27. Faithful are the wounds of a friend but deceitful are the kisses of an enemy. Proverbs 27:6.
28. In my opinion, giving a kiss is a much better prize than receiving one. Hiro Fujiwara.
29. Any love or happiness is given to anyone always comes back. Unfortunately, we expect it from the same person. Brahmakumaris.
30. To be loved is the birthright of every mewling babe, but, once grown, a man is not assured of such affection. Katherine Marsh.
31. No man can protect you like your father, No women can love you like your mother. Pradeepa Pandiyan.
32. We’d avoid a lot of insecurity, if we fully, wholly believed in God’s wild affection for us. Mary E. DeMuth.
33. Love is one of the strongest feelings one can ever have. It comes over you all of a sudden and totally absorbs before you manage to realize the fact. Auliq Ice.
34. Let your love life be filled with passion and affection till the end of days. Samuel Zulu.
35. Being alone is better than marrying a robot you can’t even emotional relate to on an intimate level. Samuel Zulu.
36. A relationship full of love and affection is full of life and is never boring. Samuel Zulu.
37. Lack of affection between lovers in a relationship is the beginning of boredom. Samuel Zulu.
38. When affection leaves the window, being with anyone especially your significant other becomes boring as hell. Samuel Zulu.
39. It’s passionate love that keeps two people in a relationship glued together without getting bored for decades. Samuel Zulu.
40. If you want your relationship to be more enjoyable le, invest more passion and true love in there with the right person of course. Samuel Zulu.
41. There is nothing more blessed than to wake up in the morning and be greeted with a warm hug by your significant other. Samuel Zulu.
42. You will forever be the reason I believe in true love my darling. Samuel Zulu.
43. The death of any relationships begins when passion and affection leave the door of that dying relationship. Samuel Zulu.
44. He who is not affectionate to oneself won’t also be affectionate to others as you can’t serve from an empty vessel. Samuel Zulu.
45. If you want to truly passionately love others, start with passionately loving yourself and pick it up from there. Samuel Zulu.
46. With the right kind of touch, sour apples turn sweet again. Marty Rubin.
47. Affection is invaluable. I will accept your heart as payment and change your mind. Amanda Mosher.
48. A little bit of affection goes a long way toward reconciling one with the world. Marty Rubin.
49. Salvation is the creation of new desires, not just new goodies. John Piper.
50. Where there is love, there is life. Mahatma Gandhi.
51. I love you not because of who you are but because of who I am when I am with you. Roy Croft.
52. Passion lingers in a state of bliss. Love loves you more when you kiss. Munia Khan.
53. Matters of the heart are so incalculable. Pawan Mishra.
54. A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets, no lies. Buddha.
55. If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another. Buddha.
56. Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others. Buddha.
57. Radiate boundless love towards the entire world. Buddha.
58. Never leave a true relation for a few. Nobody is perfect. Nobody is correct at the end. Affection is always greater than perfection. Buddha.
59. You yourself as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection. Buddha.
60. Love doesn’t need to be perfect. It just has to be true. Buddha.
61. How is it that there was never you until there was and then all were you? Kamand Kojouri.
62. I will keep on loving you until eternity comes to make me love you more. Munia Khan.
63. The only path wide for us all is love. Kamand Kojouri.
Hope these 63 affections quotes will help you be more loving and affectionate to all especially your loved ones. Take care.
Sharing is caring.