Below is a list of 54 addictions quotes and quotes about addictions to help you overcome your harmful addictions once and for all. You don’t have to be a slave of your addictions for the rest of your life as the 54 addictions quotes below will show you the path to freedom. Enjoy.
54 Quotes About Addictions.
1. It’s easy to get addicted to something but to break that addiction is where the real trouble is. Samuel Zulu.
2. If you have to be addicted to something, let that thing bring value to your life like reading books. Samuel Zulu.
3. An addiction to something is only destructive if it affects your life and loved ones in a negative way. Samuel Zulu.
4. In trying to be high is how most people have prematurely plunged themselves to their early graves. Samuel Zulu.
5. He who want to be high all the time will soon cut his life short. Samuel Zulu.
6. Let not illicit drugs be the reason why your precious life is cut short before your time. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Remember, you can overcome your addictions with God’s grace but you must be willing to break them. Samuel Zulu.
8. Let your addiction be healthy such as reading books that will help you grow. Samuel Zulu.
9. Social media addiction has now made most people lose touch with their real identity. Samuel Zulu.
10. Sometimes, all you need is the right therapy by someone who gets you to break your addictions once and for all. Samuel Zulu.
11. The devil loves it when your life is destroyed when you are addicted to his poison most people are into. Samuel Zulu.
12. Bad addictions come in different packages and forms but they are all destructive in the end. Samuel Zulu.
13. We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking. Santosh Kalwar.
14. The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, and a monthly salary. Nassim Nicholas.
15. Recovery is an ongoing process for both the addict and his or her family. In recovery, there is hope and hope is a wonderful thing. Dean Dauphinais.
16. Addiction is an adaptation. It is not you. It’s the cage you live in. Johann Hari.
17. Oftentimes winning can become an addiction, whether good or bad, to the point where you would rather lose it all before you lose at all. Criss Jam.
18. I think it’s easy to stop smoking; it’s just hard not to commit a felony after you stop. David Foster Wallace.
19. Sometimes Love can mean an addiction for hurt. Ira N. Barin.
20. Until you find out what you are running from, you will never figure out where you are going. Joseph A.
21. Addiction is a battle between love and hate. My therapist was right about that. Garry Crystal.
22. End-stage addiction is mostly about waiting for the police, or someone, to come and bury you in your shame. David Carr.
23. If you can quit for a day, you can quit for a lifetime. Benjamin Alire Saenz.
24. Trust yourself. You’ve survived a lot, and you’ll survive whatever is coming. Robert Tew.
25. There is no such thing as just one last cigarette except the last cigarette that you’ve already had. H.M. Forester.
26. I didn’t want to take it. I knew it was a powerful drug, but I also knew it was a catabolic drug that consumed the body. David Millar.
27. Change must start from the individual. And the individual must want and feel ready to make such change. Efrat Cybulkiewicz.
28. Freedom doesn’t come through banning; freedom lies in mastering self-control. Beem Weeks.
29. Your lowest moment and life can be your best if you survive it and learn from it. Brian Cuban.
30. An overindulgence in anything even something as pure as water can be intoxicating. Criss Jami.
31. When God saves you from your filthy additions, don’t make the mistake of returning to them. Samuel Zulu.
32. Social media addiction does nothing but steal the valuable time you could be using to do something more productive. Samuel Zulu.
33. Addiction can be a death sentence only when you decide to do nothing about ending them. Samuel Zulu.
34. Don’t fall into the temptation of wanting to be high like most people. It will just land you into trouble. Samuel Zulu.
35. Remember, you can still start all over again and make your end better than the beginning. Samuel Zulu.
36. Admitting that you are struggling with your addictions is the first step towards healing. Samuel Zulu.
37. Don’t make your addictions make you feel ashamed of yourself as we all have secret addictions we don’t want to admit. Samuel Zulu.
38. Uncontrolled desire for something is what eventually makes you addicted to it. Samuel Zulu.
39. Be the reason and testimony as to why someone doesn’t ruin their lives with drugs. Samuel Zulu.
40. Avoid using cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs as alternatives to being an interesting person. Marilyn Vos Savant.
41. There comes a time. The pain of existence transcends the fear of change. There comes a time. Moshe Kasher.
42. One of the hardest things was learning that I was worth recovery. Demi Lovato.
43. Addiction begins with the hope that something “out there” can instantly fill up the emptiness inside. Jean Kilbourne.
44. Not all addictions are rooted in abuse or trauma, but I do believe they can all be traced to painful experience. A hurt is at the centre of all addictive behaviours. Gabor Mate.
45. It is impossible to understand addiction without asking what relief the addict finds, or hopes to find, in the drug or the addictive behaviour. Gabor Mate.
46. Don’t be ashamed of your addiction. Admit them ad find the right therapist to help you get rid of them for good. Samuel Zulu.
47. It makes no sense to lose your precious life all for a few minutes of wanting to be high. Samuel Zulu.
48. Faith through prayer has the power to break all demonic additions that have caged your soul if you only believe. Samuel Zulu.
49. Addictions are like a maximum-security prison that keeps you imprisoned to that harmful thing you are addicted to. Samuel Zulu.
50. Getting high to please people has now become a trend everyone is now following to their demise. Samuel Zulu.
51. Unless you have battled addiction yourself, it’s impossible to truly understand the pain addicts go through on a daily basis. Samuel Zulu.
52. Social media is now the new cocaine that is now making people do crazy things just to get attention and likes. Samuel Zulu.
53. Addictions will drown and destroy you if you don’t seek help and therapy on time. Samuel Zulu.
54. You don’t have to let your past addiction define you. You are not your past addictions. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 54 addiction quotes will help you overcome any destructive addictions you may be struggling with by God’s help and grace. Take care.
Sharing is caring.