Below is a list of 63 accountability quotes and quotes on accountability to help you be accountable to others and yourself more than ever. Accountability is critical if you are to live a happy life without regrets as the 63 accountability quotes below will show you. Enjoy.
63 Quotes On Accountability.
1. In the end, you only have to answer to yourself and to your Maker on judgment day for how you lived your life. Samuel Zulu.
2. In the end, you are responsible for your own life choices you makes and the ensuing consequences. Samuel Zulu.
3. He who fails to be accountable to himself won’t see the reason to be so to others. Samuel Zulu.
4. Be accountable to yourself and everything in your life will start falling into place. Samuel Zulu.
5. Success is your personal responsibility and no one else’s. Samuel Zulu.
6. You and only and no one else’s is ultimately responsible for the life you want to live and get out of. Samuel Zulu.
7. Remember, you and no one else is squarely responsible for your joy and happiness in your life. Samuel Zulu.
8. If you don’t take accountability for your life choices, you soon be wallowing in regrets later on. Samuel Zulu.
9. Lack of personal accountability for your life choices is a sure way of a regretful existence. Samuel Zulu.
10. Accountability also implies that you and only you has a final say on how you want to live your life. Samuel Zulu.
11. Remember, after we all die, we all must give an account to God on how we lived our earthly lives. Samuel Zulu.
12. Accountability and responsibility always go hand in hand and are not mutually exclusive. Samuel Zulu.
13. You will never see a responsible person who isn’t accountable of his actions. Samuel Zulu.
14. If you are accountable to yourself, you won’t find it difficult to do the same to others, too. Samuel Zulu.
15. He who forsakes his own vines yard but cares for other’s is worse than a foolish person. Samuel Zulu.
16. Remember to weed your garden first before weeding the garden others. Samuel Zulu.
17. Personal accountability is what differentiates fools from the wise. Samuel Zulu.
18. Even fools are considered wise if thy take full accountability of their foolishness. Samuel Zulu.
19. If you hang out with chickens, you’re going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you’re going to fly. Steve Maraboli.
20. The right thing to do and the hard thing to do are usually the same. Steve Maraboli.
21. A body of men holding themselves accountable to nobody ought not to be trusted by anybody. Thomas Paine.
22. As for the journey of life; at some point you will realize that you are the driver and you will drive. Steve Maraboli.
23. Accountability is no only what we do but what we do not do for which we are accountable. Moliere.
24. Accountability is the glue that ties commitment to a result. Bob Procton.
25. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Romans 14:12.
26. Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. 1 Thessalonians 5:11.
27. Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17.
28. He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much. Luke 16:10-12.
29. Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. Luke 17:3.
30. But be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12.
31. Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin. James 4:17.
32. Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right. Proverbs 20:11.
33. The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies. Psalms 58:3.
34. Accountability also means taking full responsibility for your life choices. Samuel Zulu.
35. Real happiness is the matter of accountability and knowing you are solely responsible for it. Samuel Zulu.
36. Accountable people never have issues in admitting their mistakes. Samuel Zulu.
37. If you are not accountable with your life, no one will do that on your behalf. Samuel Zulu.
38. Being accountable doesn’t mean you must forsakes taking care of your own vineyard. Samuel Zulu.
39. God gives us a free choice in life because He wants us to be accountable people as we aren’t robots. Samuel Zulu.
40. With the freedom of choice, comes accountability. Otherwise, we would be nothing but robots without the freedom of choice. Samuel Zulu.
41. Stop complaining and start taking full responsibility of your life if you want things to change in your life. Samuel Zulu.
42. You will never see an accountable person letting others dictate their life and how to live it. Samuel Zulu.
43. Before making any life choices ask yourself whether it’s something you will regret later on or not. Samuel Zulu.
44. It’s your job to make yourself happy and blissful and no one else’s. The sooner you realize this, the better. Samuel Zulu.
45. make the right choices if you don’t want regret to be anywhere near you later on. Samuel Zulu.
46. Telling the truth may cause a few seconds of pain, but there’s no medicine that can manage the pain of keeping lies. R.M. Ford.
47. Jefferson was ambivalent about executive power until he bore executive responsibility. Jon Meacham.
48. We do not owe any soul, except that which played the most vital role in our lives. Michael Bassey Johnson.
49. On one side of accountability is courage, on the other is freedom. Jean Hamilton-Ford.
50. We know what we should do. Age is no excuse. Do we go to others for permission or for discipline? Donna Lynn Hope.
51. It is wrong and immoral to seek to escape the consequences of one’s acts. Mahatma Gandhi.
52. At the end of the day, we are accountable to ourselves. Our success is the result of what we do. Catherine Pusifier.
53. Trust brings a higher level of communication and a higher level of commitment and accountability. Bruce Arians.
54. Good men are bound by conscience and liberated by accountability. Wes Fessler.
55. Anyone can possess, anyone can profess, but it is an altogether different thing to confess. Shannon L. Alder.
56. You need someone who can yank your chain. You need someone who you respect; otherwise you will not listen. Suzette Hinton.
57. Make yourself accountable and your employees will hold themselves to a high standard. David J. Greer.
58. You can make any promises as long as you are not going to be there to fulfill them. Pawan Mishra.
59. Leaders inspire accountability through their ability to accept responsibility before they place blame. Courtney Lynch.
60. People who can’t be questioned often end up doing questionable things. Jon Acuff.
61. People who aren’t accountable always want to dodge the consequences of their actions. Samuel Zulu.
62. Truly loving someone wholeheartedly is a matter of accountability. Samuel Zulu.
63. Let your life be the inner refection of your inner core values and not someone else’s. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 63 accountability quotes will help you to be more accountable to yourself first and to others more than ever before. Peace.
Sharing is caring.