Looking for short life quotes to inspire you to live a great life you want to proudly look back on when all is said and done? You have come to the right place if you are such.
Life is indeed an adventure full of difficulties, and it’s very easy to get demotivated when things get sour, and these short quotes about life will refuel you if you have been depleted.
With that said, here are the top 75 short life quotes from various authors and myself carefully selected for you to inspire you to live a life you will be proud of one day.
75 Inspiring Short Quotes About Life To Live By
1. The fact that life is short must make you live it to the fullest. Trialsandtests.
2. Life is about knowing what your true calling and mission here on earth is. Trialsandtests.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
3. Kindness to all, hatred to none. Trialsandtests.
4. Let happiness and joy be the daily mantra you live by. Trialsandtests.
5. Love and kindness to all but friendship to none. Trialsandtests.
6. Live for the Lord and not for society. Trialsandtests.
7. Do what you know is right for you & not what’s expected of you by society or others. Trialsandtests.
8. Say yes to people who will uplift you and not to people who want to bring you down. Trialsandtests.
9. Everyone else is taken. So, there is no point in trying to be someone else. Be you & do you. Trialsandtests.
10. You are here to be you and do you. End of story. Trialsandtests.
11. Every moment is a fresh beginning. T.S Eliot.
12. Tough times never last but tough people do. Robert H. Schiuller.
13. Life is really simple but we insist on making it complicated. Confucius.
14. Love yourself before loving others. Verin.
15. Life is given but you choose how to live it. Jeffrey Lecca.
16. You can act dead but you can’t play living. Arnold G Moss.
17. Don’t count the days, make the days count. Muhammad Ali.
18. If one stone can start a ripple imagine what one nation could do to change the world. Sandra Brisband.
19. Let the beauty of what you love to be what you do. Rumi.
20. We live not for the destination, but for the journey. Eddie Pinero.
21. You are here to live your life and not to be someone else’s favourite T.V show. Trialsandtests.
22. He who knows his true purpose needs no approval from anyone to live his life. Trialsandtests.
23. He who lives for the validation of others will never live a life worth remembering when all is said and done. Trialsandtests.
24. To live for the validation of others or society is indeed a lost cause. Trialsandtests.
25. Be the reason as to why someone never gives up on their life, too. Trialsandtests.
26. Never regret anything that made you smile. Mark Twain.
27. What we think, we become. Buddha.
28. Think like a proton, always positive. Farhat G.
29. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney.
30. Do small things with great love. Mother Theresa.
31. If eyes are windows to the soul, then tears are heavens rain. Anthony Liccione.
32. Nothing in life will work unless you do. Maya Angelou.
33. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. Will Rodgers.
34. You either get inspiration or desperation. Tony Robbins.
35. Live to inspire before you expire. Trialsandtests.
36. The day you realize there is a big difference in doing what’s right and what’s expected, is the day you truly start living. Trialsandtests.
37. Live now and don’t wait for tomorrow which isn’t guaranteed, anyway. Trialsandtests.
38. Life is a test for all and no none is exempted. Trialsandtests.
39. In the end, you either did something memorable or you simply didn’t. Trialsandtests.
40. View life as a blessing and not a burden. Trialsandtests.
41. Doubt kills more dreams than fear will ever will. Suzy Kassem.
42. Fall seven times rise up eight. Japanese Proverb.
43. Do not stand in a place of danger trusting in miracles. African Proverb.
44. The wind does not break a tree that bends. African Proverb.
45. Examine what is said, not who is speaking. African Proverb.
46. If you want to know the end, look at the beginning. African Proverb.
47. There are many colourful flowers on the path of life but the prettiest have thorns. African Proverb.
48. By crawling, a child learns to stand. African Proverb.
49. The rain wet the Leopard’s spots but does not wash them off. African Proverb.
50. However long the night, the dawn will break. African Proverb.
51. Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions. Tony Robbins.
52. Where focus goes, energy flows. Tony Robbins.
53. It’s not knowing what to do; it’s doing what you know. Tony Robbins.
54. If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always gotten. Tony Robbins.
55. Begin to live as though your prayers have already been answered. Tony Robbins.
56. New life comes from new decisions. Tony Robbins.
57. Hard times produce your greatest gifts. Robin Sharma.
58. Your daily behaviour reveals your deepest beliefs. Robin Sharma.
59. Life is short. Be of use. Robin Sharma.
60. Speak your truth even if your voice shakes. Robin Sharma.
61. Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it life. Robin Sharma.
62. You are here to live your truth and not someone else’s. Trialsandtests.
63. Be the sunshine you want to see in your own life and in others. Trialsandtests.
64. Be the reason why someone smiles and believes in themselves. Trialsandtests.
65. Don’t spend the rest of your life trying to be someone else. Be you. Trialsandtests.
66. Life is all about what you stand for and value. Trialsandtests.
67. Knowing your why is the first step to living meaningfully. Trialsandtests.
68. Don’t judge your life in a day. Jay Shetty.
69. Don’t worry about rejections. All you need is one person to say yes. Jay Shetty.
70. If you don’t sacrifice for the life you want, the life you want will be the sacrifice. Trialsandtests.
71. Living according to other people’s expectations is a sure way to living a regretful existence. Trialsandtests.
72. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward. Jay Shetty.
73. Don’t let the world change your smile. Use your smile to change the world. Jay Shetty.
74. There is the only one you and there will never be another. That’s your power. Mel Robbins.
75. If you have the courage to start, you have the courage to succeed. Mel Robbins.
These are all the 75 short life quotes I had to share with you in this post and hope you have gotten some golden nuggets of wisdom from them.
Remember, you owe it to yourself and no one else to live a life you will one day look back on with a smile when all is said and done.
In closing, if you found this post highly beneficial to you, kindly share it with others, as they will benefit, too. Sharing is caring.