The post you are about to read contains a collection of 75 exotic people come and go quotes to remind you that it’s natural to move on without certain people in your life.
As you journey through life, you soon begin to realize that not everyone who started with you will finish with you or arrive with you at your final destination.
The fact that people come and go in life must not make you nervous or make you hold on to people whose time in your life has expired.
Remember, we are all passing by in this life and are on a long epic life journey with different destinations to arrive at based on the choices we make in life.
It’s easy to freak out if someone we were once close to suddenly leaves but that’s the basic nature of life because nothing in life will last forever. Always remember this fact.
Why These Quotes On People Come And Go?
Well, these quotes on people come and go in life will remind you that you don’t need to worry about people who have left you or take it personally.
Remember, we all have to move on without certain people in our lives even if they were once an important part of our lives.
You certainly have no control of who comes and goes in your life. all you can do is leave the door wide open for people to freely come and go in your life.
Bear in mind that people who are meant to be with you on your life’s journey will stay with you no matter what and those who are not will drop off like passengers dropping off on the bus station when they arrive at their respective destinations.
With that said, let’s dive into the 75 people come ago quotes which will help you accept that it’s ok that people come and go in fife like seasons do.
75 People Come And Go Quotes.
Here are 75 people come and go quotes and sayings to help you move on with your life towards the new chapter even without certain people.
1. People come and go in life and that’s ok because nothing lasts forever including your one and only dear you take for granted which will also come to an abrupt end. Trialsandtests.
2. Like seasons, people will come and go in your life when their season for them to be in your life is over. Trialsandtests.
3. It is true that people come and go in life be it friends, besties, buddies or workmates but the person staring you in the mirror will always be with you until you die. Trialsandtests.
4. It’s no use to hold on to people who were only meant to be with you for a season because just as seasons come and go, people also come and go in life. Trialsandtests.
5. As you grow older, you slowly begin to realize that nothing in this world will last forever and everything including people you were once close to will come and go and move on with their own lives. Trialsandtests.
6. People come and go in your life but the right ones will always stay. Lessonslearnedinlife.
7. Remember, people come and go and all the people in your life. You are the one who is there to stay. You are the one who can choose to love yourself, choose to respect yourself and promise with all your heart and soul that you will never leave you. Kimberly Kirberger.
8. People come and go in our lives but memories stay forever. Debasish. Mridha.
9. People come into your life and go but you will always have to live with yourself. Make yourself pleasant and peaceful. Akin Olokun.
10. All along with your life, people come and go. Some hurt you, some make you smile but each of them leaves something of theirs with us. The new lessons they teach us, the new aspects of life they show us, making us better equipped to face the world much stronger. Karen Salmansohn.
11. People will come and go in your life. Some will come to teach you important life lessons, to hurt you and sue you for their own benefits but in both cases, you will learn important life lessons which will be with you for the rest of your life. Trialsandtests.
12. The reason why people come and go in life is because life is a journey and we are all travelling to different destinations based on our individual life choices and when paths cross, people who are not meant to be with you on the remaining journey drop off like passengers dropping off at a bus station when they arrive at their final destinations and the cycle continues again. Trialsandtests.
13. Learn to love yourself because people come and go in life and if they leave, you won’t be affected by their absence because you love you who will always be with you until you die. Trialsandtests.
14. The fact that people come and go in life must not make you worried but rather be a wakeup call to learn to love and accept yourself as you are the only person who will always be with you all your entire life’s journey up to the end. Trialsandtests.
15. It’s a fact that people will come and go in your life but the other fact most people forget is that even if people come and go in life, there will always be that one person that will always be with you and has been with you since you were born and that’s the person staring at you in the mirror you ignore all the time. Trialsandtests.
16. Trees never have the same leaves in their lifetime. In like manner, people need to come and go in our lives when their time is up to give space for new people who will teach us new life lessons we need to grow and reach new heights in life. Trialsandtests.
17. According to the laws of nature, everything in this life must come to an end which is the reason people need to come and go in your life when their time expires. Trialsandtests.
18. One of the major reasons people come and go in life is that people change, period. Trialsandtests.
19. Don’t beat yourself if you see people leaving you even if they promised they wouldn’t. It’s a sign that their part in your life is over and it’s pointless for them to stay any longer. Trialsandtests.
20. Whether you like it or not, everyone will eventually leave you at some point in life even if they promised you a bazillion times that they won’t. Trialsandtests.
21. People come and go but love always remains. Sometimes beautiful and sometimes beautiful ache but love always remains. JM Storm.
22. People come and go. Everyone that has been in your life has been there for a reason, to teach you, to love, you or to experience life with you. Quotes and quotes.
23. People come, people go. They will drift in and out of your life almost like characters in a favourite book. When you finally close the cover, the characters have told their story and you start up again with another book, complete with new characters and adventures. Nicholas Sparks.
24. Some people come into your life just to teach you how to let go. Reyna Biddy.
25. People come and go in your life but the one who remains with you till the end is the one who loves you despite your flaws. Sathyavathi.
Quotes On People Come And Go
These quotes on people come and go will remind you that it’s natural for people to come and go in your life & why you shouldn’t take it personally.
26. Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some will stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same. Flavia Weedn.
27. People will come and go in your life. You have to make the decision whom to trust and keep closer to you and whom to maintain a distance from because of your life, so your rules. Chismo.
28. People will come and go just to simply take a bow. Take some deep breaths and keep them slow and nobody in this world will say, “you just don’t know.” Omkar Jambkar.
29. People will come and go but time will give you the right one at the right time. That’s why destiny matters. Keep the faith and when it comes, keep it. Sulagna Das.
30. Seasons change, so do cities. People come into your life and people go but it’s comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart and if you are very lucky, a plane ride away. Michael Patrick King.
31. Like actors on stage, people will come and go in your life when their role in your life comes to an end. Trialsandtests.
32. Since nothing in this life lasts forever, every person you have encountered in your life has to leave you at some point when you cross paths. Trialsandtests.
33. With age comes the realizations that people will eventually leave you alone just as you came into this world just and move on with their lives, leaving nothing but ghost memories of the past of how good things used to be when you were together. Trialsandtests.
34. Yes, people will leave you without any closure to remind you that nothing in this life is permanent and that we are just all passing by. Trialsandtests.
35. People come and go in life because life is an elevator with many stopping points along the journey and when each reaches their destination, they need to leave you since you don’t have the same destinations. Trialsandtests.
36. If you love yourself, you won’t have to worry about people coming and going out of your life like seasons because the person staring at you in the mirror is like the sun who will always shine and never desert you no matter what. Trialsandtests.
37. It’s true that people will come and go in your life but the questions to ask yourself is, who will leave footprints in your heart worthy of remembrance. Trialsandtests.
38. Some people will come and go in your life without leaving any footprints just like birds flying in the sky with no trail behind them. While others will leave footprints in your life reminding you of how wonderful life was with them. Trialsandtests.
39. It makes no sense to cling to people who will only be with you for a season and not a lifetime. Learn to appreciate the fact that everyone in your life has to leave you at some point in your life when their purpose of them being in your life is over. Trialsandtests.
40. All you can do when people leave you is to be grateful for the time you had with them and the valuable life lessons they have taught you while you were with them. Trialsandtests.
41. Not everything is supposed to become something beautiful and long-lasting. Sometimes people come into your life to show you what is right and what is wrong, to show you who you can be, to teach you to love yourself, to make you feel better for a little while, or to just be someone to walk with at night and spill your life to. Not everyone is going to stay forever, and we still have to keep on going and thank them for what they’ve given us. Emery Allen.
42. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life. Fearless Soul.
43. People come and go from your life and its nature’s rule but some people will come into your life, they are not just like normal people but they go from your life by giving you so many memories which never fades away from your life till your last breath. Anjali Jha.
44. People come and go in and out of your life but remember, that it’s up to you to choose who is worth keeping. Casper Smith.
45. People come and go in your life but don’t allow anyone to fade away from your face light. Manish Thakur.
46. The fact that people come and go in life must be the reminder as to why you must know for any emotional attachment to anyone because when they leave you, you will become heartbroken as to why they have left you. Trialsandtests.
47. Never sail using other people’s stars. Sail using your own stars so that if people leave you, you will still continue shining like the sun even when everyone you thought will be with you suddenly leave you without any warnings. Trialsandtests.
48. It’s an inevitable and undeniable fact that every person you have come in contact with will eventually leave but the question you must ask yourself is, “who is worth keeping in my life long journey till the end? Trialsandtests.
49. It’s ok if everyone you thought will be with you suddenly leaves you without any closure. After all, you came alone in this world without any escort and in like manner, you shall depart from this world, alone without any escorts. So, learn to love you, please it’s that important. Trialsandtests
50. People will weave in and out of your life like changing clothes especially when you no longer serve their self-interests or benefit them in any way. Trialsandtests.
People Come And Go In Your Life Quotes
People will come and go quotes to remind you that it’s natural for people to come and go in your life & why you shouldn’t take it personally.
51. You have three types of friends, friends for a reason, friends for a season and friends of a lifetime. Ziad K. Abdelnour.
52. When you are busy creating your own fulfilment, you won’t feel the need to seek it from others. Racheal Wolchin.
53. Not everyone is going to want, accept or know how you receive your energy. Make peace with that and keep on. Dau Voire.
54. Your life will get better when you realize that it’s better to be alone than to chase people who don’t really care about you. Thema Davis.
55. I have come to realize that the only people I need in my life are the ones who need me in theirs even when I have nothing to offer them but myself. Helen Barry.
56. It’s a well-known fact that “what goes up must come down. “The same basic law of nature applies to people in your life as well which is why when their role in your life is over, they need to pack their bags and go to give chance for other people to teach you new important life lessons you need to know that those people who left simply couldn’t. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
57. The fact that people come and go in life as seasons do must remind you that the only constant in life is the change which you must embrace with open arms. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
58. People coming and going in and out of your life is just another reminder that change is indeed the only constant in life, period. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
59. You don’t need a bunch of fake people in your life to keep you happy. If you love you, people coming and going in and out of your life will be nothing but water under the bridge. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
60. Yes, some people will leave you if they can no longer tolerate your radiance & positive energy emanating deep down your soul. Keep shinning anyway and do it for you. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
61. People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world. Kim Culbertson.
62. So many people enter and leave your life! Hundreds of thousands of people! You have to keep the door open so they can come in! But it also means you have to let them go. Jonathan Safran Foer.
63. Life changes, people come and go and seasons never last. Karen Kingsbury.
64. Don’t stress about people who have left you. The reason why those people have left you is that they have already made an impact in your life they were meant to make and taught you all the important life lessons they had to share with you. Therefore, it’s pointless for them to stay any longer as their part in your life is over. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
65. People will weave in and out of your life in your lifetime. Therefore, only cling to those people worth clinging on to and who will help you grow and bring out the best in you. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
66. If people have to go, let them do so free and leave the door wide open for them to do so because if they want to stay with you, they will stay, period. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
67. It’s pointless to hold on to people who were meant to be with you only for a season and not a lifetime. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
68. Some people will come and then go out of your life if you no longer serve their selfish interests which is sad indeed but it’s just how human beings are and there is nothing you can do about it, unfortunately. Just move on with your life. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
69. As you age, you will soon begin to realize that some people are only there in your life to get something from you not because they want to be with you and when you no longer meet their egoistic needs, they dump you like trash. What a shame. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
70. I have no hard feelings against you for leaving me & I wish you well wherever you go in life. But all I ask of you dear is don’t leave me worse than you found me, please. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
71. People coming and going in your life shows that you are growing and evolving because as you grow, your needs and preferences in life change too and the people you may be currently within your life may no longer be the right people for you to hang out with anymore. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
72. Sometimes, people need to come and go in your life to teach you how to let go of people whose time in your life is long overdue. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
73. Yes, people will weave in and out of your life like seasons but there will always be that one person in your life who will always be with you no matter what and that person is Jesus. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
74. People coming and going in your life is a reminder that not everyone who started with your will finish with you as we are all running our own races with different destinations to arrive at. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
75. Of course dear, everyone will eventually leave you alone at one point in your life but the Lord will never leave nor forsake you. So, trust and confide in him only as people are too unreliable to be trusted these days. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
There you have it, the 75 people come and go quotes to act as reminders that people come and go in life which is perfectly natural as you get older.
Always understand that people leaving you when their time is overdue must not make you sad but make thankful for the time you had with those people.
As you have read, we all have friends, for a season, reason and lifetimes and each of these categories of people come into our lives to teach us something unique.
I encourage you to pick and meditate on two or three people come and go quotes you have read in this post if you are having a hard time of letting go.
Even if people come and go in life, there will always be that one person who will never leave you nor forsake them in times of distress.
And this person is the Lord. As you age you will realize that the Lord is the only constant in your life that you will ever have and everything else is a mere passing cloud in your life.
In closing, if you enjoyed this post, share it with everyone you know as they will benefit as well. As you know sharing is caring. Cheers.