In this post, you will discover 51 friends come and go quotes which will help you move on past expired friendships in your life.
It’s sad indeed when people we have known for a long time even from childhood suddenly leave you and move on with their lives.
But this is an inevitable truth you will eventually realize as you get older. You soon realize that not everyone who started with you will finish with you.
With that said, let’s look at the 51 soothing friends come and go quotes to help you move on past expired friendships which have run their course in your life.
51 Solemn Friendship Come And Go Quotes
1. Friends come and go in life just like seasons do. Don’t take it personally, it’s just life. Trialsandtests.
2. People change and move on with their lives. Accept this inevitable truth and move on with your life because life waits for no one. Trialsandtests.
3. In life, all your friends will come and go in your life but your family will always be with you. Therefore, never put your friends above your family. Trialsandtests.
4. The fact that friends come and go is a reminder that there is no such thing as friendship forever as most people erroneously think because we are all just passing by on the surface of this earth. Trialsandtests.
5. Friends may come and go but the person staring at you in the mirror will never leave you no matter what. Learn to love that person you see in the mirror. Trialsandtests.
6. Understand that friends come and go, but with a precious few you should hold on. The older you get, the more you need the people who knew you when you were young. Mary Schmich.
7. Friends come and go, some leave footprints in our lives while others leave scars. It will be hard to know who are your true friends until you found yourself in big trouble that is not criminal in nature. Khushi Sharma.
8. Many friends will come and go and touch your life along the way but only true friends will touch your heart. Jai Dwarkadhish.
9. Friends come and go like the waves in the ocean but the true ones stay always in our hearts whether he is a wave or the ocean. Rahul Prasad.
10. I am my best friend. Other friends may come and go but I am always here for me. Louse Hay.
11. Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate. Thomas Jones.
12. Yes, all your besties or not will all eventually leave you but God will always be with you throughout your life. Make him number one in your life. Trialsandtests.
13. You can’t control who comes and goes out of your life. Always leave the exit door open for both. Trialsandtests.
14. The only best friend who will never leave you no matter what is you. Trialsandtests.
15. Learn to love the person staring at you in the mirror because all your friends will all eventually leave you at some point in your life. Trialsandtests.
16. If you truly love the person staring at you in the mirror, friendships coming and going in your life like seasons will be nothing but water under the bridge. Trialsandtests.
17. Friends are like stars; they come and go but the ones that stay are the ones that glow. Roxy Quicksilver.
18. Some friends gladly stay some move away. Some come and go but their affections grow. While some, I recall are not friends at all. Primadonna Angela.
19. The older that you get, the more you understand just why some friends come and go in life. Love quote messages.
20. When you understand that some friends come and go you learn to hold on to those who stay. Love quote messages.
21. In the end, you will come to realize that most people in your life are nothing but complete with strangers. Trialsandtests.
22. It’s ok losing friends as you grow and evolve in your life’s journey but losing the real you are far worse than losing temporary acquaintances in your life. Trialsandtests.
23. Some friendships come and go in your life to teach you how to let go and not to emotionally attach ourselves to things or people which is the cause of heartbreaks in the first place. Trialsandtests.
24. You may have left but I still have a friend that will never leave me no matter what and that’s me & that’s all that matters. Trialsandtests.
25. Some friendships are only meant to last for a season in your life and when that season is due, they need to leave to give space for new friendships too. Trialsandtests.
26. Letting go doesn’t mean you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control of is yourself. Deborah Reber.
27. Friends who come and go like a flock of migratory birds will always leave your shoulder as winter arrives. Ishita G.
28. When we are young, friends are like everything else, a matter of course. In the old days, we know what it means to have them. Edvard Grieg.
29. Many friendships may come and go out of your life but the image you see in the mirror will always be with you. Trialsandtests.
30. Many people will walk in and out of your life but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Eleanor Roosevelt.
31. Once best friends but now strangers are normal as you grow old. Don’t stress about it. Trialsandtests.
32. Time will pass and friendships you once held dear to your heart will eventually fade from your memory as time goes by. Trialsandtests.
33. A tree can’t grow if it doesn’t shade its leaves every summer. Similarly, you as well need to lose friendships you have outgrown or have outgrown you for you to grow. Trialsandtests.
34. Friendships will weave in and out of your life like a flock of migrating birds when you no longer serve their interests but that’s ok and part of life. Trialsandtests.
35. Friendships only pass by in this life as we are all pilgrims on a long journey here on earth. Trialsandtests.
36. It’s no use to extend friendships which were meant to be in your past into your future. Let go and move on. Trialsandtests.
37. It’s a matter of fact that your current friends you have now will one day be mere acquaintances and complete strangers in your life. Trialsandtests.
38. Don’t take it personally if friends leave you even if they promised not to. Just move on with your life knowing that you will meet new friends in your life. Trialsandtests.
39. In life, change is the only constant. Everything else is it, friends, besties or buddies are just e mere passing cloud in your life. Trialsandtests.
40. When friends unsubscribe from your life, it could be a sign that they can no longer afford to pay the monthly rent, time, in this case, to be with you in your life. Trialsandtests.
41. The older you get, the more you live with ghosts. Nick Tosches.
42. I would tell 17-year-olds to be proud of who you are. Don’t try to change yourself for others. Focus on school and your future. Boys and friends will come and go, just focus on you and your future. Lea Michele.
43. Slowly as the years go on. You will lose friends you never thought you would. Xavier Zulu.
44. You don’t lose friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends and you are better for it. Mandy Hale.
45. Things change and friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody. Stephen Chbosky.
46. As far as friendships go, even without the fame, people start moving on. I have friends that are married and are starting to have kids and I am like, “oh my goodness gracious.’’ That’s so insane. I also have friends who are just doing their own thing which is cool. Jordin Sparks.
47. Understand that people change and sometimes there are no longer compatible with our lives. We just have to learn to accept it and move on. The good vibe.
48. Friends come and friends go but a true friend sticks by you like family. Proverbs 18:24.
49. It’s sad to know that most people you call friends in today will in the future be nothing but distant ghost memories of the past. Trialsandtests.
50. Friends will eventually move on with their lives just like you but the person that stares at you in the mirror will always be with you throughout your entire life journey no matter what, 24/7/365. Trialsandtests.
51. Like characters in a movie, friends will walk in and out of your life when their acting role in your life is over. Trialsandtests.
These are all the 51 quotes on why friends come and go in life I had to share with you in this post and I hope you enjoyed them.
Indeed, it’s sad to see people you have been best friends with for a long time suddenly leave you but losing friends is part of growing up as change is the only constant in this life.
As you know, people change, people relocate and move on with their lives and in such instances, it becomes difficult to maintain such long-distance friendships.
In conclusion, if you found this post helpful kindly, share it with everyone you know as they will benefit too. Sharing is caring. Cheers.