A list of 75 solemn friends come and go quotes to help you move on past friendships that have outlived their usefulness in your life. It’s just a matter of fact that friends will come and go in your life and move on with their lives but don’t stress about it. It’s part of growth. The 75 friends come and go quotes in this article will help you understand that it’s ok for people to leave you when their time is due as you will meet new people, anyway.
75 Friends Come And Go Quotes
1. Friends come and go in life just like seasons do. Don’t take it personally, it’s just life. Trialsandtests.
2. People change and leave. Accept this inevitable truth and move on because life waits for no one. Trialsandtests.
3. In life, all your friends will come and go in your life but your family will always be with you. Trialsandtests.
4. I thought you will be on my side when I needed you most but, I was proven wrong. Trialsandtests.
5. Friends may leave you but the person staring at you in the mirror will never leave you no matter what. Trialsandtests.
6. Just because you are besties today doesn’t mean you will be besties tomorrow. Trialsandtests.
7. It’s so sad that some people you once knew will become complete strangers tomorrow. Trialsandtests.
8. Many friends will come and go and touch your life along the way but only true friends will touch your heart. Jai Dwarkadhish.
9. Friends come and go like the waves in the ocean but the true ones stay always in our hearts whether he is a wave or the ocean. Rahul Prasad.
10. I am my best friend. Other friends may come and go but I am always here for me. Louse Hay.
11. Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate. Thomas Jones.
12. Yes, friends may leave but God will never leave you nor forsake you when you need him most Trialsandtests.
13. You can’t control who comes and goes out of your life whether be it friends or strangers. Always leave the exit door open for both. Trialsandtests.
14. You can’t forget what you did. I was always loyal to you. I was just going inside n u called me. I was always true to you. Vinod Vassan.
15. Learn to love the person staring at you in the mirror as everyone eventually leave you at some point in your life. Trialsandtests.
16. Why did you leave me when I needed you most? It really hurts. Trialsandtests.
17. Friends are like stars; they come and go but the ones that stay are the ones that glow. Roxy Quicksilver.
18. Some friends gladly stay some move away. Some come and go but their affections grow. While some, I recall are not friends at all. Primadonna Angela.
19. In the end, you realize that the person you see in the mirror is the only guaranteed bestie who will never leave you no matter what. Trialsandtests.
20. When you understand that people are passing clouds, them leaving you will be water off a duck’s back. Trialsandtests.
21. In the end, you will come to realize that most people in your life are nothing but compete strangers masquerading as friends. Trialsandtests.
22. Losing the real you is far worse than losing temporary friends in your life. Trialsandtests.
23. You may leave be but I will always be there for me. Trialsandtests.
24. I don’t care whether you leave me or not because I already have a friend that can never leave me nor forsake me no matter what. Trialsandtests.
25. It’s so sad to see someone you once knew today become a complete stranger tomorrow. Trialsandtests.
26. Letting go doesn’t mean you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control of is yourself. Deborah Reber.
27. Friends who come and go like a flock of migratory birds will always leave your shoulder as winter arrives. Ishita G.
28. When we are young, friends are like everything else, a matter of course. In the old days, we know what it means to have them. Edvard Grieg.
29. If they have to leave, let them leave. Trialsandtests.
30. Many people will walk in and out of your life but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Eleanor Roosevelt.
31. Once best friends but now strangers is normal as you grow old. Don’t stress about it. Trialsandtests.
32. Time will pass and friends you once held dear to your heart will eventually fade from your memory as time goes by. Trialsandtests.
33. It’s just a matter of fact that some people will use you for their selfish reasons. Trialsandtests.
34. Friends come and go but family comes first. David Anderson.
35. If they leave when you need them most, they were not your true friends to begin with. Trialsandtests.
36. It’s no use to extend friendships which were meant to be in your past into your future. Let go and move on. Trialsandtests.
37. It’s a matter of fact that your friends you have now will one day become complete strangers in your life. Trialsandtests.
38. There are people whom one should like very well to drop, and would not wish to be dropped by. Samuel Jackson.
39. It is surprising how many friends a man has until he needs one. Even Esar.
40. A friend to all is a friend to none. Aristotle.
41. The older you get, the more you live with ghosts. Nick Tosches.
42. I would tell 17-year-olds to be proud of who you are. Don’t try to change yourself for others. Focus on school and your future. Boys and friends will come and go, just focus on you and your future. Lea Michele.
43. Slowly as the years go on. You will lose friends you never thought you would. Xavier Zulu.
44. You don’t lose friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends and you are better for it. Mandy Hale.
45. Things change and friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody. Stephen Chbosky.
46. Too many fly by night friends these days to trust anyone anymore. Trialsandtests.
47. Understand that people change and sometimes there are no longer compatible with our lives. We just have to learn to accept it and move on. The good vibe.
48. Friends come and friends go but a true friend sticks by you like family. Proverbs 18:24.
49. It’s sad to know that most people you call friends in today will in the future be nothing but distant ghost memories of the past. Trialsandtests.
50. In the end, you realize that the only thing you have in common with some people is that you have nothing in common. Trialsandtests.
51. When friends come and go in your life, it means their part in your life is over and have taught you all the important life lessons they had to share with you. Trialsandtests.
52. At times, when friends leave you, it means that your paths have finally crossed as we are all on our own life journeys with different destinations to arrive at. Trialsandtests.
53. Friends coming and going in your life is a clear indicator that some people can only be in your heart and memories but not in your life. Trialsandtests.
54. Sadly, you will eventually have to move on without certain people no matter how close you were to them. Trialsandtests.
55. It’s ok if your once close friends turn into complete strangers. It’s just life as people including friends change, anyway. Trialsandtests.
56. They may ghost you but the person you see in the mirror will never ghost you. Let that person you see in the mirror be your bestie. Trialsandtests.
57. It’s no use to mourn for a friendship that never existed in the first place. Trialsandtests.
58. Friends are just mere passengers in your life that is why they need to leave you when they arrive at their destinations in this journey called life. Trialsandtests.
59. Stop watering dead plants that have outlived their use. Trialsandtests.
60. Stop chasing friendships that have run their course in your life. It’s no use. Trialsandtests.
61. Sadly, most people you call friends are nothing but mere social media profiles. Trialsandtests.
62. So many fake friends these days that you don’t know who the real one is anymore Trialsandtests.
63. Like characters in a movie, friends will walk in and out of your life when their acting role in your life is over. Trialsandtests.
64. That’s right, friends come and friends go and some of them Just won’t be there for you. Miles Gee.
65. Farewell, dearest friend, never to see one another anymore till at the right hand of Christ. Donald Cargill.
66. So sick of people saying they care when they don’t. Avarie Griffith.
67. 8 years of being a best friend and it takes a girl that she has not even known for a month for me to turn into a stranger. Alan Milligan
68. So many imposters nowadays that you can’t even be sure of anyone anymore. Trialsandtests.
69. As you progress in life, you eventually realize that certain friends are simply not compatible with the new you and are better left behind. Trialsandtests.
70. If friends have to leave you, let them leave as you are under no obligation to make someone stay in your life if they don’t want to. Trialsandtests.
71. No matter how hard you try to force someone to stay in your life, if they want to leave they will leave, anyway. Trialsandtests.
72. Stop stressing about old friendships that have outlived their use and purpose. Trialsandtests.
73. I may lose a few fake friends but I will never lose me. Trialsandtests.
74. Stop chasing people who have already thrown you in their rearview mirror. Trialsandtests.
75. In the end, most people will only befriend you if you benefit them in some way. Trialsandtests.
These are all the 75 friends come and go quotes I had to share with you in this post and I hope you enjoyed them. Indeed, it’s sad to see people you have been friends with for a long time suddenly leave you but losing friends is part of growing up as change is the only constant in this life. In closing, if you found this post useful, kindly share it with everyone you know as they will benefit too. Sharing is caring. Cheers.