A collection of 63 parents quotes to remind you why you should appreciate, love and respect your parents. Let these inspirational parents quotes inspire you to respect them for what they have done for you and the unconditional love they have given you.
63 Sweet Quotes About Parents
1. No other person outside heaven will ever love you the way your parents love you. Trialsandtests.
2. Love from parents is pure and unconditional surpassing any love you will ever receive elsewhere. Trialsandtests.
3. Your parents deserve your respect as they have sacrificed so much for you that no other person can do which you take for granted. Trialsandtests.
4. When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth. Mitch Albom.
5. A father’s goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother’s goodness deeper than the sea. Japanese Proverb.
6. No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us. Brad Meltzer.
7. I enjoy being in your loving arms, daddy. You will always be my best here. Trialsandtests.
8. He who disrespects his mom or dad is a cursed child and shall not live to have good days here on earth. Trialsandtests.
9. If you want to live a long life full of blessings, respect and honor your mother and father. Trialsandtests.
10. Tomorrow may be too late to say,” I love you too mom”. Make sure she knows you love her by how you treat her. Trialsandtests.
11. There is no such thing as a perfect parent. So, just be the real one. Sue Atkins.
12. You never know how much your parents loved you until you have a child to love. Jennifer Hudson.
13. My heroes are and were my parents. I can’t see having anyone else as my heroes. Michael Jordan.
14. A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided. Robert Brault.
15. A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone. Billy Graham.
16. Being a parent is a privilege and blessing most people wish they had. So, if you are one out there, thank God for giving you such a blessing. Trialsandtests.
17. Spare the rod now and spoil your child later. Trialsandtests.
18. When I look into your eye sweet mommy, all I see is pure love. Trialsandtests.
19. The only person you should love more than your earthly parents is God who is a perfect parent and who can’t forsake you even if your earthly ones do so. Trialsandtests.
20. As a child, you owe it to your parents for the unconditional love and the way they put up with your silliness which your friends can’t do. Trialsandtests.
21. We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves. Henry Ward Beecher.
22. Don’t cheat your parents because, in reality, you are not cheating them, you are cheating yourself. Mr Prashant.
23. Being a parent doesn’t give you an excuse for bad manners. Rosalind Wiseman.
24. Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well-pleasing unto the Lord. Colossians 3:20.
25. My son, hear the instruction of thy father and forsake not the law of thy mother. Proverbs 1:8.
26. He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes. Proverbs 13:24.
27. And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. Ephesians 6:4.
28. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee. Exodus 20:12.
29. The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame. Proverbs 29:15.
30. Hearken unto thy father that begat thee, and despise not thy mother when she is old. Proverbs 23:22.
31. Your kids require you most of all to love them for who they are, not to spend your whole time trying to correct them. Bill Ayers.
32. You can kid the world but not your sister. Charlotte Gray.
33. First your parents, they give you life but they try to give you their life. Chuck Palahniuk.
34. No love is greater than that of sweet mommy and daddy. Trialsandtests.
35. The best way of paying your mom and dad is simply by respecting them. That’s it. Trialsandtests.
36. Your parents may not be perfect but they were perfectly meant for you. Trialsandtests.
37. As your kids grow they may forget what you said, but won’t forget how you made them feel. Kevin Heath.
38. There is no school equal to a decent home and no teacher equal to a virtuous parent. Mahatma Gandhi.
39. Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6.
40. Parents are the first teachers of children. Burmese Proverb.
41. With every word we utter, with every action we take, we know our kids are watching us. Michelle Obama.
42. My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. Clarence Budinton Kelland.
43. There are places in the heart you don’t even know exist until you love a child. Anne Lamott.
44. To be in your children’s memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today. Barbara Johnson.
45. Children have never been good at listening to their elders but they have never failed to imitate them. James Baldwin.
- 15 Toxic Parents Signs To Help You Spot Toxic Parents
- 51 Toxic Relationship Quotes To Help You Leave Toxic Relationships
- 45 Exotic Toxic Parents Quotes To Help You Handle Toxic Parents Gracefully.
46. You will never look back on life and think, “I spent too much time with my kids. ”Kimberly Meeod.
47. Two of the greatest gifts we can give our children are roots and wings. Hodding Carter.
48. You can’t say you love your mom and dad if you yell and disrespect them. Trialsandtests.
49. The way you treat your mom and dad as a child will determine how far you will go in life. Trialsandtests.
50. He who honors his mother and father is a blessed child indeed. Trialsandtests.
51. Children are not a distraction for more important work. They are the most important work. C.S Lewis.
52. She did not stand alone but what stood behind her, the most important moral force in her life was the love of her father. Harper Lee.
53. Being a good father starts with respecting your child’s mother. Mayor Boss.
54. When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog that someone in the house is happy to see you. Nora Ephron.
55. No parent can childproof the world. A parent’s job is to world proof the child. Doug Flanders, MD.
56. Teaching children about the natural world should be seen as the most important events in their lives. Thomas Berry.
57. Children still need a childhood with dirt, mud, puddles, trees, sticks and tadpoles. Brooke Hampton.
58. Hold dear to your parents. For it is a scary and confusing world without them. Emily Pickinson.
59. As a parent, you owe it to your children to show them what true love is by the way you relate with each other. Trialsandtests.
60. If you fight all the time, how do you expect your children to be any better when they grow up? Trialsandtests.
61. Mom and dad who fight all the time do a great disservice to their children who look up to them. Trialsandtests.
62. In the end, you won’t wish you spent more time working more hours but you will wish you spent more time with your children. Trialsandtests.
63. If you expect your children, to be respectful, show them how to do it by the way you relate with them. Trialsandtests.
These are all the 63 parents quotes I had to share with you in this post and I hope they will help you love and treat your parents better. Let me know in the comments below which of these quotes resonated with you. Peace.
Sharing is caring