This post, contains 100, letting go of people quotes, letting go of toxic people quote to help you move forward and have closure without some people in your life.
Letting go of people is not easy especially if they have been an important part of our lives for quite some time due to strong emotional attachments cemented during that period.
Regardless, we all at one point in life have released or to let go of certain people in our lives even though we have been with them for a long time especially if they become toxic.
We need to do so because we need to grow and evolve and certain people will naturally become incompatible with your values and the new version of you.
Why These Letting Go Of People Quotes?
To begin with, these letting go of people quotes & sayings will give you the courage and clarity you need as to why you must let you of certain people in your life.
Secondly, these quotes on letting go of people will highlight to you why this is necessary for the growth and evolution of your soul.
This is because as you grow, certain people will become incompatible with your goals, values and purpose in life and hoarding such people in your life keeps you from growing.
Having said that, here are the 100 letting go of people quotes to help you release people from your life who have run their course.
Soothing Letting Go Of People Quotes
Here are the 100 quotes about letting go of people you no longer need in your life and in turn no longer need you as well in their life
1. Let go of people who dull your shine, poison your spirit and bring you drama. Cancel your subscriptions to their issues. Steve Maraboli.
2. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life. Fearless soul.
3. Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop. Rumi.
4. Letting go helps you realize that some people are meant to be part of your history and not your destiny. Trialsandtests.com.
5. I let go of people who don’t add value to my life or want to contaminate my life with their toxic drama. No hard feelings. It’s just life. Trialsandtests.com.
6. Don’t chase people in your life. If their appointed time to leave you has come, they have to no matter what due to the dynamic and cyclic nature of life. Trialsandtests.com.
7. Let go of people who don’t respect you or value yourself worth. You are better off without them. Trialsandtests.com.
8. Let come what comes, let go what goes. See what remains. Ramana Maharshi.
9. Not all the people in your life are meant to stay. Quotes Ideas.
10. If you didn’t love him, this never would have happened. But you did. And accepting that love and everything that followed it is part of letting it go. Sarah Dessen.
11. I’m guilty of giving people more chances than they deserve but when I’m done, I’m done. Turcois Ominek.
12. Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can’t accept who you are. Turcois Ominek.
13. Being different is a revolving door in your life where secure people enter and insecure exit. Shannon L. Alder.
14. When you leave weary of me without a word I shall gently let you go. Kim Sowol.
15. When someone you love says goodbye you can stare long and hard at the door they closed and forget to see all the doors God has open in front of you. Shannon Alder.
16. There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally. Don Miguel Ruiz.
17. The most difficult aspect of moving on is accepting that the other person already did. Faraaz Kazi.
18. You will evolve past certain people. Let yourself. Mandy Hale.
19. Love is proved the moment you let go of someone because they need you to. Shannon L. Alder.
20. Don’t allow someone not worth it to have the power to occupy your thoughts. If they don’t find you worth the effort or the time, why should you waste yours? Donna Lynn Hope.
21. Sometimes, all you need is clarity to let go of people who no longer resonate with you or align with your goals and purpose in life. Trialsandtests.com.
22. You need to let go of people whose time in your life has expired to give room for new people to teach you new things & life lessons you need on this epic journey of life. Trialsandtests.com.
23. Letting go of people becomes easier if you understand that everything in this life has a beginning and an end. Trialsandtests.com.
24. Some people are nothing but fog in your life. Letting them go makes your life brighter and clearer like the sky on a bright and sunny day. Trialsandtests.com.
25. Sometimes, you are better off without certain people in your life who don’t add value to your life but are there to clutter your life with their drama. Trialsandtests.com.
26. It’s ok to let go of people who no longer help you grow into a better person or bright out the best in you. Trialsandtests.com.
27. It’s sad to let people go especially if they have been a major part of your life for a sometimes but if their usefulness in your life has ended, you need to gladly release them. Trialsandtests.com.
28. Don’t even feel guilty if you have to let go of people who disrespect your values and are not part of your destiny. Trialsandtests.com.
29. At times, God has to remove certain people out of your life who will hinder you from fulfilling the purpose he has for your life. Trialsandtests.com.
30. Never apologize for letting go of these types of people: toxic people, fake people, negative people, fake friends and narcissists. Trialsandtests.com.
31. Sometimes, you become free if you let go of certain people who are like anchors hindering you from sailing freely through the vast ocean of life to a destination you were meant to arrive in this lifetime. Trialsandtests.com.
32. Some people are like anchors who will keep you stuck at the harbour of mediocrity and releasing such people from your life will make you go places in life you never knew existed before. Trialsandtests.com.
33. For the ship to sail freely into the sea, it must first let go of its anchors which keeps it stationed in the harbour. You as well must remove people from your life who are hindering you from sailing to where you truly what to be in life. Trialsandtests.com.
34. People come and go in life anyway. So no need to cling on to people who don’t want you in their lives. Trialsandtests.com.
35. Your very presence in some people’s lives irritates them like hell. You are better being alone than being around people who are done with you. Trialsandtests.com.
36. Just as a tree shades off its leaves which have outlived their usefulness every summer, you as well need to shade off people out of your life whose usefulness has ended. Trialsandtests.com.
37. Some people are meant to be part of your history and not your final destination. Trialsandtests.com.
38. It’s only when you move on to the new chapter in your life will you realize that certain people are meant to be in your old chapter and not the new one. Trialsandtests.com.
39. You will never see a tree have the same leaves though out its lifetime because it grows. You too can’t be with the same people throughout your life if you are growing and evolving as those people will be incompatible with the new you. Trialsandtests.com.
40. Letting go of people who no longer help you grow is part of your personal growth and development. Trialsandtests.com.
41. You need to let go of some people in your life not because you hate them but because you need to move on with your life. Trialsandtests.com.
42. We all at one point in life have to move on without certain people. Trialsandtests.com.
43. Some people are only meant to be in your past life and not your future. Trialsandtests.com.
44. Letting go of the wrong people in your life who drag you down is the best decision you can make for yourself if you want to move forward and progress in life. Trialsandtests.com.
45. We all let go of people we think are no longer useful to us and other people let go of us, too if we are no longer useful to them. It’s just life. Trialsandtests.com.
46. Letting go of people you are emotionally attached to isn’t easy but necessary sometimes for you to give chance to people who were truly meant to be with you to find you. Trialsandtests.com.
47. If you let go of fake people in your life, you free up space for real people to come into your life who will add value to your life. Trialsandtests.com.
48. Sometimes, you are better off without certain people in your life & their toxic drama. Trialsandtests.com.
49. In this journey of life, on one will be with you forever and you must let go of people as we are all passengers simply passing by in this epic journey of life here on earth. Trialsandtests.com.
50. Let go of the wrong people in your life if you want God to bless you with the right people who will bring out the best in you and help you fulfil your life’s purpose. Trialsandtests.com.
Letting Go Of Toxic People Quotes
A list of letting go of toxic people quotes which will help you remove and let go of toxic people out of your life who are detrimental for your physical and emotional wellbeing.
51. You come to a point when you realize who was important, who is no longer important and who always be important in your life. Trialsandtests.com.
52. When you understand everything in life is temporal, letting go of people in your life who have outlived their usefulness becomes as simple as drinking water. Trialsandtests.com.
53. It’s ok to let go and ghost people who no longer add value to your life or help you grow. Trialsandtests.com.
54. If the people you hang around no longer bring out the best in you but pull you down with their drama and jealousy, it’s time to say goodbye. Trialsandtests.com.
55. Even trees have to let go of leaves every summer which have outlived their use for them to keep growing. The same analogy applies to you as well in your personal development journey. Trialsandtests.com.
56. Ghost everyone who want to bring you down and don’t want to see you happy and progressing in life. Trialsandtests.com.
57. One day, you will say halleluiah to the fact that God removed certain people out of your life he knew beforehand won’t help you make progress in life. Trialsandtests.com.
58. It’s perfectly fine to edit certain people out of your life who are no longer compatible with your goals and purpose in life. Trialsandtests.com.
59. Let the dead leaves drop as new ones are already on their way. Trialsandtests.com.
60. Erase people out of your life if they bring nothing but drama and jealousy in your life as not everyone is worth a seat in your life. Trialsandtests.com.
61. If you let go of people who no longer help you grow and progress in life, that’s a sign of growth and maturity on your part. Trialsandtests.com.
62. I have realized that I don’t have to force anyone to stay in my life and my doors are always wide open for anyone who wants to be in my life or leave me. In the end, I am still me & no one can take that away from me. Trialsandtests.com.
63. Kindly understand that it’s ok to go your separate ways if your paths cross. Trialsandtests.com.
64. Let go of toxic people out of your life. You will be thankful that they are no longer there to bother you with their toxicity. Trialsandtests.com.
65. You have to let go of all toxic people out of your life no because you hate them but to keep your soul from being polluted & poisoned with their toxic energy. Trialsandtests.com.
66. Letting go of people in life brings clarity of who is meant to be with you for a lifetime and who is only meant to be with you for a season. Trialsandtests.com.
67. It doesn’t matter if you have been friends since kindergarten if that friend or person becomes toxic & no longer adds value to your life, you have to pull the plug. Trialsandtests.com.
68. Firing people out of your life who no longer add value to your life is a full-time job you have to do for a lifetime as you grow. Trialsandtests.com.
69. People to expire. You have to let go of people who have expired in your life. Trialsandtests.com.
70. People change and their new personality may no longer be compatible with your personality. Is such situations, parting ways is in the best interests for everyone involved. Trialsandtests.com.
71. Yes, people change just like Satan used to be the most beautiful angel ever created in the universe. The same applies to humans and if people in your life change from angel to devil, they must go lest they destroy you with their evil. Trialsandtests.com.
72. When you lot go of people who aren’t worth your time, you become free like a bird loosened from its cage. Trialsandtests.com.
73. I let go of people who don’t appreciate who I am and who try to make me conform to their selfish desires they want to see. Trialsandtests.com.
74. Sometimes, you have to let go of certain people in your life as an act of self-preservation. Trialsandtests.com.
75. People who make you feel unlovable are not worth hoarding in your life. Release them as there are way better people out there willing to love and accept you completely for who you are. Trialsandtests.com.
76. Subtract anyone from your life who are just there to take from you instead of to add value to your life. Trialsandtests.com.
77. Don’t attach yourself to people who have ditched you and don’t you to be part of their life. Let go and move on. Trialsandtests.com.
78. Some people are only spectators in your life just there to make your journey thrilling but are not part of your journey. Trialsandtests.com.
79. Throw yourself a banquet party for letting go and removing toxic and negative people out of your life who are just there to destroy you with their negativity. Trialsandtests.com.
80. What goes in must also come out. So, people who come into your life must one day exit it when their time has come. Trialsandtests.com.
81. Some people are just there in your life to make sure you don’t progress in life. Fire such people if they are still present. Trialsandtests.com.
82. Some people are like clouds in your life hindering you from shining and glowing like the sun. removing such people makes your life shine like the sun in its full strength on a clear mid-day. Trialsandtests.com.
83. Blessed are you if you let go of people who just bring drama in your life and don’t want you to progress ahead of them. Trialsandtests.com.
84. As a C.E.O of your life, never apologize for firing people who give you problems and heartaches with their drama. Trialsandtests.com.
85. Fake friends are a strict no, no in your life if you want to grow. Let go of such people if you are still hoarding them in your life. Trialsandtests.com.
86. Looking back 10 years from now, you will realize that certain people didn’t want the best for you or have your best interests at heart and you will be glad that there now in the rearview mirror. Trialsandtests.com.
87. It makes no sense to hard people in your life who treat you as an option and not a priority in their lives. Break off from such people, they aren’t worth your time. Trialsandtests.com.
88. Letting go of people who were one an important part of your life doesn’t mean you hate them. It’s just that you have to move forward. Trialsandtests.com.
89. Let go of people you have outgrown in your life so that they don’t hinder your personal growth and development. Trialsandtests.com.
90. You will outgrow a lot of people on your personal development journey. Just keep moving forward & keep growing. Trialsandtests.com.
91. People are like shoes. Once they no longer fit into your new life for either being too small or too big, you have to let them go. Trialsandtests.com.
92. You will soon become incompatible with certain people in your life as you grow or change. Let such people go for they were not meant to be with you your entire life’s journey. Trialsandtests.com.
93. The key to letting people you no longer resonate with without looking back is knowing when to let go, why to let go and how to let go. Trialsandtests.com.
94. In some situations, you have to let go of some people without giving any explanations or closure especially if those people are too toxic to be around within harmony. Trialsandtests.com.
95. Goodbyes won’t always be easy but are an essential part of your life and your personal development journey. Trialsandtests.com.
96. Let go of people who don’t understand you as they are not right for you. Trialsandtests.com.
97. The sooner you let go of people who make your life miserable with their drama, the better. Trialsandtests.com.
98. People who don’t need you in their life must be removed from your life without any apologies or saying goodbyes. Trialsandtests.com.
99. You have to get over people you have let go & left behind if you want to move forward to the next chapter of your life. Trialsandtests.com.
100. Sometimes, to find your true purpose in life requires you to let go of people who are hindering you from doing so. Trialsandtests.com.
These are all the 100 letting go of people quotes I had to share with you in this post to help you let go of people who have outlived their usefulness in your life.
We all eventually have to let go of certain people in our lives at one point in life when paths cross as change is the only constant in life.
And people change and may no longer resonate with your personality or become too toxic to be around with. In such instances, you need to release such people in peace
In conclusion, you found these quotes on letting go of people, kindly share them with everyone you know as the will benefit, too. Sharing is caring. Cheers.
For Further Reading
- 60 Exotic Quotes About Moving On And Letting Go – [Let Go Quotes]
- 75 People Come And Go Quotes To Remind you that People Come And Go In Life
- 75 Exotic Friends Come And Go Quotes To Help You Move On.