This post contains a collection of 100 inspiring quotes, inspirational quotes and inspirational quotes about life to help you live with intention, joy and purpose.
In life, it’s important to know what drives and inspires you to do what you in life. Without that fuel, you will fall by the wayside when trials come.
Having a why and what inspires you to do what you do is what will help you not to give up on what you have set your mind to do when difficulties come which they will.
And these inspiring quotes you are about to read will remind you of why it’s important to have divine inspiration from above if you are to live fully.
These inspirational quotes will also awaken the sleeping giant which may have been asleep all this time before you visited this post.
Why These Inspirational Quotes About Life?
Frankly, speaking, you need these inspirational quotes about life as they will help you make the most out of your life before it’s too late.
Secondly, these inspiring quotes will energize and galvanize your soul with positive energy you need in your life right now to live positively with purpose.
Remember, you are not an accident and you have a purpose in this life which these inspiring quotes on life will help you discover.
In this tough world, we live in, we all need inspiration from others to help us overcome any trials we may face in life and help us keep going when the going gets tough.
With that said, let’s look at the 100 inspiring quotes which will light up the fire in you to live a purposeful and meaningful life you will proudly look back on.
100 Inspiring Quotes For Purposeful Living.
Here are the 100 inspiring quotes about life, success and happiness to help you make the most of your life with the little time you have here on earth.
1. The key to success is to focus on goals and not obstacles. Success.com
2. Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. William James.
3. Pursue your dreams like your life depends on it because it surely does. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
4. Every day of your life you must aspire to live the best version of you. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
5. It’s not enough to be inspired want to do something. You must be willing to take action if you want to see progress and results in your life. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
6. True inspiration to do something meaningful in your life comes from above, from God specifically. So, confide in him if you want your life to be meaningful & worth to live for. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
7. Being inspired to do something in your life is the first step to do great and marvellous things in your life despite the life predicaments you might be going through. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
8. It’s up to you to make your life a masterpiece and worth remembering here on earth and in the world to come and no one is coming to do that for you. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
9. Only surround yourself with positive people who will help you grow and bring out the best in you and have nothing to do with negative people in your life whose only life mission is to bring you down with their negativity. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
10. You didn’t come here on earth with any escorts and it’s likely you will be buried alone in your grave. So, don’t waste your one and only dear life trying to please everyone. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
11. Make your life a masterpiece: imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do. Brian Tracy.
12. The way I see it. If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. Dolly Parton.
13. Instead of letting your hardships and failures discourage or exhaust you, let them inspire you. Michelle Obama.
14. All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances, and one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages. William Shakespeare.
15. It’s not in the starts to hold our destiny but in ourselves. William Shakespeare.
16. We know what we are but now what we maybe. William Shakespeare.
17. These pains you feel are messengers, listen to them. Rumi.
18. Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. Rumi.
19. you show your worth by what you seek. Rumi.
20. You were born with wings. Why prefer to crawl through life. Rumi.
Similar Inspirational Articles
- 20 Inspirational Bible Verses About Strength For Overcoming Hard Times
- 45 Inspirational Godly Quotes To Live By – God Quotes
- 20 Inspirational Quotes About Life and Struggles For Overcoming Trials
21. Life is what you make of it whether good or bad, period. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
22. You have the heart of a lion inside of you. So, don’t behave like a sheep if you want to be great or do something memorable with your life. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
23. Bottom line, every human being here on earth gets to decide how they want to live their lives. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
24. In your like, you must aspire to be an eagle and not a chicken which runs for cove when challenges come. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
25. It’s not enough to be motivated to do something. You need to be inspired to do what you want to do in your life in order to create a life you one day be proud of and look back on with a smile. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
Inspirational Quotes To Galvanize Your Soul
Heartwarming inspirational quotes to galvanize motivate you to live a victorious life and be an overcomer and not a failure.
26. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalms 23:4.
27. Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded. 2 Chronicles 15:7.
28. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13.
29. Whatsoever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go. Ecclesiastes 9:10.
30. Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. Proverbs 3:13.
31. You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair. Chinese Proverb.
32. The most difficult battles in life are those we fight within. Chinese Proverb.
33. True knowledge is when one knows one’s limitations. Chinese Proverb.
34. There are many paths to the top of the mountain but the view is always the same. Chinese Proverb.
35. What you do not wish for yourself. Do not wish for others. Chinese Proverb.
36. Always aim to be better than you were yesterday and don’t settle for average. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
37. Be inspired to be great in whatever you do at all costs and say no to average and mediocrity. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
38. Motivation combined with inspiration to do something is a formidable weapon one can have if one wants to accomplish anything in life. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
39. Don’t compare yourself to others. Run your own race at your own pace and let others run theirs at their own pace as well as it makes no sense to compare your chapter one to someone else’s chapter 10. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
40. Having something that inspires you to do something is one of the greatest weapons you can ever have to do something great and memorable with your life even when your instincts tell you to give up when things get rough. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
41. The key to success is to start before you are ready. Marie Forleo.
42. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. Roy T. Bennet.
43. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. they must be felt. Hellen Keller.
44. If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore. Michele Ruiz.
45. Just don’t give up trying to what you really want to do. Where there are love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong. Ella Fitzgerald.
46. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt.
47. Growth is painful; change is painful but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong. Mandy Hale.
48. Godly contentment in life with whatever you have and where you are being one of the greatest successes you can ever have in life. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
49. Believe in yourself even if no one believes in you because the Lord already believes in you and knew you before the foundations of this world which is why he put you on this earth to accomplish something that no one else except you can accomplish. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
50. Endeavour to surround yourself with people who will inspire you to do great things in life and not people or caterpillars who are just there to sabotage your growth and progress in life like an arsonist who burns buildings & other people’s property. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
Inspirational Quotes About life
Soothing inspirational quotes about life to help you live a life of purpose and meaning as you only get one chance to make it right.
51. You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honour. Aristotle.
52. It’s during our darkest moments we must focus to see the light. Aristotle.
53. Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. Aristotle.
54. Be a free thinker and don’t accept everything you hear as truth. Be critical and evaluate everything you believe in. Aristotle.
55. Happiness is the meaning and purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence. Aristotle.
56. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that but the really great make you feel that you too can become great. Mark Twain.
57. If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. Martin Luther King Jr.
58. Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all. Eleanor Roosevelt.
59. The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing. Walt Disney.
60. You can’t go back to the beginning and change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending. C.S Lewis.
61. Every problem is a gift. Without problems, we would not grow. Tony Robbins.
62. It’s what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public. Tony Robbins.
63. In life, you need either inspiration or desperation. Tony Robbins.
64. We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish. Tony Robbins.
65. When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears. Tony Robbins.
66. Listen to the silence. It has much to say. Rumi.
67. The wound is the place where the Light enters you. Rumi.
68. Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion. Rumi.
69. Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. Rumi.
70. You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi.
71. Too many people are hungry not because there is a dearth of food. It is because there is the death of love and care in human hearts. Sadhguru.
72. The most beautiful moments in life are moments when you are expressing your joy, not when you are seeking it. Jaggy Vasudev.
73. If you resist change, you resist life. Sadhguru Jaggy Vasudev.
74. When pain, misery, or anger happen, it is time to look within you, not around you. Sadhguru.
75. If you think you are big, you become small. If you know you are nothing, you become unlimited. That’s the beauty of being a human being. Jaggy Vasudev.
Cute Inspirational Quotes
The soul touching cute inspirational quotes to empower you to live fully with the little time you have been given here on earth by your maker.
76. When you face life challenges, embrace them like an Eagle flying above its storms and not running away from them like a chicken. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
77. We all need inspiration in life to do great things. Therefore, always have a strong why and inspiration for what you want to do in your life. Otherwise, when trouble comes which always does, you will give up for sure. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
78. Whenever you see an Eagle gracefully flying in the sky that should remind you that you can soar above any storms in your life and to whatever heights in life you want to reach if you believe ion yourself as the Lord has believed you before the foundation of this world. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
79. Birds can’t soar with clipped wings. We too can’t soar around people who belittle our abilities and clip our wings whom you must avoid at all costs. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
80. Only chickens run for cover when trouble comes but you are an Eagle and not a chicken. So, don’t run away from your life challenges. Rather, embrace them with a smile and say to your challenges, “I will conquer you because I know I am more than a conqueror.” Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
81. Motivation without inspiration is nothing but windy clouds with no rain which won’t take you anywhere in life. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
82. Always make the most out of your one and only dear life and live it fully as it will be too late to live purposefully when you go to the grave after closing your eyes in death. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
83. Never allow failures and setbacks in life to make you quit on your dreams as the failures you go through towards achieving that dream are just stepping stones and a ladder towards fulfilling your dreams which are up there. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
84. It’s true that you can’t control life which is ok but there is one thing you have full control of which is you and how you choose to respond to circumstances in your life which makes all the difference in the quality of life you are going to live. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
85. Living a happy and a life of meaning is more than wishful thinking. You need to be intentional with how you want to live your life and what you want to be remembered for before you die. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
86. When you see the sunrise in the morning that should be a reminder that you too need to shine and radiate joy, happiness, positive energy and godly contentment in your life which in turn will inspire others to do the same.Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
87. If you are a person who is driven by divine inspiration from above in what you do, you will be like the sun which needs nothing external to give out its radiant and glorious mesmerizing light you see. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
88. Never make this terrible mistake of trying to live someone else’s life. Please, live your life and live your own legacy you have to leave before you close your eyes in death. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
89. The fact that one day you will be gone must most scare you but must be the fuel to propel you to make the most out of your life by living with purpose and not giving up on your dreams no matter what because once you are in the grave, it will be too late. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
90. There are no second chances in the grave. Once in there, it’s too late to do what you have always wanted to do. So, whatever your heart and inner voice are telling you to do as long as it isn’t sinful and will add value to others and your life, please do it. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
91. Your inner voice is perhaps the most genuine and authentic guide you will ever have in this life and if you can’t hear that genuine in yourself, you are a lost soul by default. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
92. The only way you can know that you are living the life you are meant to live is by walking your own path that no one else except you can walk. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
93. There is nothing more blessed and fulfilling in this life that living the life you were meant to live before the foundation of this universe. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
94. Live the life you truly want to live which will please and glorify God and not the life that society or someone else wants for you. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
95. If you live the life someone else wants for you instead of leaving your own unique footprints, you will bitterly regret it in the end when all is said and done with your earthly life. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
96. No one can fulfil your God-given dreams on your behalf which is why you can’t give up on them. No matter the circumstances, never give up on your dreams, please. Or else, you will be of all men the most miserable when your life comes to a conclusion. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
97. Don’t allow anyone to rush your timeline as we all have different seasons in life when we receive our breakthroughs in God’s appointed time. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
98. In the end, all that will matter is how you lived or whether you fulfilled your God-given purpose with the little time you were given on earth. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
99. It’s only when you accomplish something that no one else thought was a possibility with your one and only dear life can you truly call yourself successful and face death with a smile knowing that you accomplished all that you wanted to. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
100. A life well lived doesn’t come on a silver plate but by having a strong resolve in your hearts of hearts to fulfil your true calling and mission in life despite life predicaments and hardships which will come along the way for sure. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
Well, that’s all the 100 inspiring quotes I had to share with you to help you live a happy, purposeful and positively.
I hope you will now be inspired to live more meaningfully and positively after reading these inspirational quotes about life.
As you know, life is short and unpredictable and before you know it, you may yourself staring at death on your death bed.
With that in mind, make sure you make the most of this life you have been given by your maker by doing things which will add value to your life and that of others.
Don’t waste your dear life perusing useless things which aren’t aligned with your true purpose and calling in life with no eternal value in the end.
Meditate and act on these inspiring quotes on life you have read in this post which will drive you to live more with intention and purpose.
In conclusion, if you enjoyed these inspirational quotes about life, share them with everyone you know as they will find them useful as well. Sharing is caring. Cheers, and live with purpose.