Below is a list of 63 influence quotes and influencing quotes to remind you of the dangers of bad influence. We are all influenced by others in one way or the other that is why you must surround yourself with those who will influence you positively as the 63 influence quotes below sums up.
63 Quotes About Influence.
1. Be of good influence to others so that they may be inspired by you to do the same to others. Samuel Zulu.
2. Being a good leader is all about influencing your followers in a positive way and not just the throne. Samuel Zulu.
3. Good leaders always influence their followers to do better than themselves. Samuel Zulu.
4. Keep away from bad influence as a bad influence will always corrupt good character. Samuel Zulu.
5. Through influence, most people have ruined their lives all because of being in the wrong company. Samul Zulu.
6. Be the reason why others aspire to be a better version of themselves than they were yesterday. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. You are not just here to live for yourself but also to impact others positively. Samuel Zulu.
8. Remember, you company you associate yourself with shapes your overall behaviour. Samuel Zulu.
9. Always aspire to edify others to do good and not bad. Samuel Zulu.
10. Satan is the main reason why people do abominable acts against each other and their Maker. Samuel Zulu.
11. You have the power to change one’s life for the better through your good example. Samuel Zulu.
12. Both good and bad examples have a profound influence on your life. Samuel Zulu.
13. Aspire to be an influential person for the right reasons and causes of course. Samuel Zulu.
14. Leaders with good influence always encourage and bring out the best in others. Samuel Zulu.
15. It’s just a matter of fact that if you congregate with chickens, it’s just a matter of time before you start acting like them. Samuel Zulu.
16. He who wants to think like an eagle must associate himself with eagles, not chickens. Samuel Zulu.
17. Don’t expect to have a lion attitude in life if you associate yourself with sheep. Samuel Zulu.
18. If an eagle associates its self with chickens long enough, it will adopt its mentality. Samuel Zulu.
19. Sometimes, if you want to change a man’s mind, you have to change the mind of the man next to him first. Megan Whalen Turner.
20. Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing. Albert Schweitzer.
21. Serving people is the best way to earn influence. Jeff Goins.
22. In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity. Titus 2:7.
23. Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. Colossians 4:6.
24. Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 1 Corinthians 15:33.
25. Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17.
26. He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth. Proverbs 10:17.
27. He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed. Proverbs 13:20.
28. Stop looking for the biggest crowd, and start looking for the right crowd. Phil Cooke.
29. A real man can use power, rather than let power use him. Moffat Machingura.
30. Your message, your ministry, your influence is built from your flaws. People relate to humanity, not perfection. Mandy Hale.
31. Ballot papers do not define leaders. Leadership is defined by conviction, vision, passion and inspiration. Israelmore Ayivor.
32. The density of your destiny is the product of the mass of your visions and the volume your impacts occupy. Israelmore Ayivor.
33. The best teachers are those that can influence even the poorest of all learners. Kim Panti.
34. Let your love influence others to their neighbours, too. Samuel Zulu.
35. You are what you spent most of your time with. Samuel Zulu.
36. What you give and spend most of your time with will eventually define and shape your character. Samuel Zulu.
37. Don’t expect to be an angel when you associate yourself with devils. Samuel Zulu.
38. Bad influence from bad friends is the major reason why most people are stuck in life. Samuel Zulu.
39. Remember, it only takes one rotten groundnut to make all others feel rotten in your mouth and spit them out. Samuel Zulu.
40. Bad will always corrupt good and not the other way round. Samuel Zulu.
41. Sadly most leaders only care about the throne and not bringing out the best in those who put them there. Samuel Zulu.
42. Being a leader of influence is all about bringing positive change to those who chose you to lead them. Samuel Zulu.
43. If a herd of sheep is led by a Lion leader, they can defeat lions led by a sheep leader. Samuel Zulu.
44. You are there to serve your servants as a leader and not to get rich off them. Samuel Zulu.
45. Service and not self-enrichment defines good leaders. Samuel Zulu.
46. You are the average of who you spend time with. Choose your company carefully. Samuel Zulu.
47. Having the right influence is all your need to make a difference in one’s life. Samuel Zulu.
48. Wring influence will ensure that you go with your unfulfilled dreams to the grave. Samuel Zulu.
49. What Galileo and Newton were to the seventeenth century; Darwin was to the nineteenth. Bertrand Russell.
50. You are either a player or a spectator! Players influence the game while spectators watch them do it. Such is life. Israelmore Ayivor.
51. Great leadership is not about giving orders; it’s about making others. Saji Ijiyemi.
52. Depend on your walking stick, not on other people. African Proverb.
53. He who thinks is leading and has no one following him is only taking walk. African Proverb.
54. Don’t let what you cannot do keep you from what you can do. African Proverb.
55. A good leader was once a follower. African Proverb.
56. If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven’t spent a night with a mosquito. African Proverb.
57. If one finger brought soil. It soiled others. African Proverb.
58. The person who lives with cripples will soon learn to limp. Italian Proverb.
59. Persuasion is better than force. Traditional Proverb.
60. The mouth that eats pepper is the one that the pepper influences. Nigerian Proverb.
61. Crows gather where the flesh lies. African Proverb.
62. A man without enemies is like a river without stones. African Proverb.
63. The tongue breaks bones though it has none. African Proverb.
I hope the 63 influence quotes above will now help you be a positive influence to others and to bring out the best in them. Take care.
Sharing is caring.