Below is a list of 45 infidelity quotes or quotes about infidelity to remind you why infidelity is bad and ends up ruing your soul in the end. We live in a world where people have lost what it’s truly meant to love each other as the 45 infidelity quotes will illustrate more on this issue.
45 Quotes About Infidelity.
1. Infidelity is the worst thing that can happen to anyone who truly committed their heart to someone. Samuel Zulu.
2. Once infidelity occurs, things are never the same again as the trust that was once it is completely gone. Samuel Zulu.
3. you can indeed heal after infidelity but it takes time and things will be different. Samuel Zulu.
4. Better not to marry someone if you can’t be loyal and faithful to them rather than breaking their hearts. Samuel Zulu.
5. You can’t walk on hot coals of fire without feeling its heat getting burnt. Samuel Zulu.
6. Don’t throw away years of trust for a few moments of pleasure. Samuel Zulu.
7. Surprisingly, some people will throw away years of trust they built together just for a few moments, please. Shame. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
8. A person who truly loves the spouse won’t go behind their back with someone else. Samuel Zulu.
9. Lack of true Christ-like agape love is why most relationships are dealing with infidelities. Samuel Zulu.
10. If someone has no agape love from above, cheating is the result. Samuel Zulu.
11. How can you break my heart like this when you claimed you loved me? Samuel Zulu.
12. If a relationship isn’t grounded in Christ’s love, unfaithfulness is likely to happen in that relationship. Samuel Zulu.
13. There are all kinds of ways for a relationship to be tested, even broken, some, irrevocably; it’s the endings we’re unprepared for. Katherine Owen.
14. I know I am but summer to your heart, and not the full four seasons of the year. Edna St.
15. I know that if you ask me to jump I will say how high. So I will stay away from you and hope that you never say jump. Lolah Lace.
16. But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his soul. Proverbs 6:32.
17. Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. Hebrews 13:4.
18. But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold of hell. Proverbs 5:4.
19. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies. Matthews 15:19.
20. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his wife, and let every woman have her husband. 1 Corinthians 7:2.
21. And he saith unto them, whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her. Mark 10:11.
22. Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand. 1 Corinthians 10:8.
23. The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the Lord shall fall therein. Proverbs 22:14.
24. People’s behaviors are messages, not a diagnosis because I can no longer discern the world’s version of insanity. Shannon L. Alder.
25. Forgiveness is not an event. It is a series of decisions made over and over again. Karen Salmansohn.
26. Beware of the lying and seducing lips of a lewd woman as she has plunged many men to their destruction in hellfire. Samuel Zulu.
27. Infidelity is proof that sex alone doesn’t equate to love as true love isn’t about sex alone. Samuel Zulu.
28. There is no excuse as to why you must be unfaithful to the one you pledged to love and cherish with all your heart on the altar. Samuel Zulu.
29. If you can’t be faithful to the one your share the same bed or your body with, who do you think you will be faithful to in this life. Samuel Zulu.
30. If your marriage isn’t founded on Christ’s foundation, then cheating on each other when an opportunity presents itself becomes a possibility. Samuel Zulu.
31. You can forgive the betrayal infidelity comes with along with the offender but don’t let it be a license for someone to take advantage of you. Samuel Zulu.
32. Being unfaithful to someone you promised on that alter otherwise is the worst selfish act you can do to someone you claim to be the love of your life. Samuel Zulu.
33. As long as people don’t put God first in their relationships or marriages, infidelities will always happen. Samuel Zulu.
34. As soon and you start thinking that the grass is greener on the other side, it is just a matter of time before you are on the loose. Samuel Zulu.
35. What’s so difficult for people to be loving and faithful to the person they promised to be so on the altar of marriage. Samuel Zulu.
36. If you cheat on your other half, it just clear showed you never truly loved them in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
37. It is in the immediacy of our personal lives that our proclamations for a better world acquire real-life meaning. Meryn G. Callande.
38. If all of her was not enough for him, then let him have none of her and seek what he needed elsewhere. Robin Hobb.
39. Yes, some mistakes leave their mark, like the infidelity stains in the backseat. But in time they do fade. Crystal Woods.
40. Betrayal annihilates trust. The more trust there is, to begin with, and the more deception is involved, the more damage is done. Sandra Lee Dennis.
41. Don’t get married unless you’re ready to be faithful. Habeeb Akande.
42. The number of marriages that were torn apart by prostitution is almost equal to that of those that it is keeping together. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
43. If love is the most sacred bond between two people, then betrayal must be the ultimate sacrilege. Marty Rubin.
44. It is even more painful to have your heart broken by someone who you know does not deserve you. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
45. We become automatically unfaithful by referring to another creature of God as an infidel. Mwanandeke Kindembo.
I hope the 45 infidelity quotes above will help you not cheat on your significant other you promised on that alter of marriage to be loyal and faithful to. Take care.
Sharing is caring.