Below is a list of 77 in love quotes and quotes about love to remind you what true love is all about. We all want to experience true love but it’s only possible if you look for it in the right place that is in Christ only as some of the 77 in love quotes below will remind you.
77 Quotes About Love.
1. Love without sacrifice isn’t true love. Samuel Zulu.
2. Most people are only interested in the idea of love, not the practicality of it. Samuel Zulu.
3. Without Christ’s imparted love, loving others selflessly is impossible. Samuel Zulu.
4. Love is light and the one who loves dwells in the light. Samuel Zulu.
5. Saying I love you without actions is nothing but hot smoke. Samuel Zulu.
6. Love is a doing word and not just mere spoken words. Samuel Zulu.
7. You can’t say you love someone, yet be disrespectful to them. Samuel Zulu.
8. True love is always accompanied by selfless sacrifice and service. Samuel Zulu.
9. Only God’s love can satisfy a human soul as it’s pure and selfless. Samuel Zulu.
10. Sadly, most people only love you if they are benefiting something from you. Samuel Zulu.
11. If your love has strings attached, then it’s not true love. Samuel Zulu.
12. Be filled with godly charity that suffereth long and isn’t easily angered. Samuel Zulu.
13. True love always suffers long and doesn’t give up when things are hard. Samuel Zulu.
14. Sadly, most people confuse true love with lust. Samuel Zulu.
15. Attraction isn’t an indicator of true love as love is more than just attraction. Samuel Zulu.
16. Love isn’t about feeling but about what you can do for someone. Samuel Zulu.
17. Man’s love will always be superficial because we are all selfish by nature. Samuel Zulu.
18. Only Christ’s imparted love in you can enable you true love others selflessly. Samuel Zulu.
19. There can be no true love without forgiveness and forbearing. Samuel Zulu.
20. A relationship without God’s love is guaranteed to fail. Samuel Zulu.
21. Only true love found in Christ only can conquer all the hate we see in the world. Samuel Zulu.
22. We accept the love we think we deserve. Stephen Chbosky.
23. If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything. Marilyn Monroe.
24. Love, too, has to be learned. Friedrich Nietzsche.
25. Falling in love should be the easiest thing in the world, but it’s not. Rachel Hawthorne.
26. If you love something let it go. If it comes back it’s yours. James Patterson.
27. Sometimes I think my whole life has been about holding on to you. Jodi Picoult.
28. Faith is why I’m here today and faith is why I made it through. Jonathan Anthony Burkett.
29. Let all your things be done with charity. 1 Corinthians 16:14.
30. We love him because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19.
31. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 1 John 4:8.
32. And the second is like, unto it, thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. Matthew 22:39.
33. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. Colossians 3:14.
34. Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins. Proverbs 10:12.
35. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13.
36. Love comes on strong, consuming herself, unabashed. Rumi.
37. Love is a river. Drink from it. Rumi.
38. Your heart and my heart are very, very old friends. Rumi.
39. I crave a love so deep the ocean would be jealous. Rumi.
40. Only Love can explain itself. Rumi.
41. Love risks everything and asks for nothing. Rumi.
42. Love is the instrument to unfold divine secrets. Rumi.
43. If it has to be forced or rushed, it isn’t true love at all. Samuel Zulu.
44. Having a crush on someone isn’t the same as truly being in love with them. Samuel Zulu.
45. True love is always sacrificial. Samuel Zulu.
46. Only fake love hates sacrificing for the well being of others rather than itself. Samuel Zulu.
47. True selfless love from above is the key to all word problems of war and hate. Samuel Zulu.
48. Without sacrifice, there can be no true love. Samuel Zulu.
49. If love was based on feelings, many relationships would be sit be around by now. Samuel Zulu.
50. Fake love is based on feelings only but true love is more than feelings. Samuel Zulu.
51. Let your love shine like the sun that others will want to bathe in your presence. Samuel Zulu.
52. Like the sun, true love never chooses on whom to shine. Samuel Zulu.
53. Above all, put on charity which is the greatest of all virtues. Samuel Zulu.
54. If this world was full of true love, wars would never exist at all. Samuel Zulu.
55. Charity is the greatest virtue one can have whose value is far above rubies. Samuel Zulu.
56. Money can buy you fake love but true love be it far from you, dear. Samuel Zulu.
57. If money bought love, then rich people will be immune to breakups. Samuel Zulu.
58. Thank you for making me believe in true love again when I had no hope. Samuel Zulu.
59. I love you without action to prove them is nothing but hot smoke. Samuel Zulu.
60. Hot smoke is what fake love is as true love burns like fire. Samuel Zulu.
61. Let your love for others burn like a fiery furnace. Samuel Zulu.
62. If you only love the lovable, then your love isn’t true and sacrificial. Samuel Zulu.
63. Sacrificial love is all about love when you don’t feel like it. Samuel Zulu.
64. A heart in love with beauty never grows old. Turkish Proverb.
65. Being loved is the best way of being useful. French Proverb.
66. Love makes the world go round. Traditional Proverb.
67. Perfect love cannot be without equality. Scottish Proverb.
68. Love rules his kingdom without a sword. Traditional Proverb.
69. No physician can cure the disease of love. African Proverb.
70. One thread for the needle, one love for the heart. Sudanese Proverb.
71. Love is a despot who spares no one. Namibian Proverb.
72. Love is on every side and no one’s side. Don’t ask what Love can do for you. Rick Riordan.
73. Every relationship is different. Everyone loves differently. Richelle Mead.
74. True love always makes a man better; no matter what woman inspires it. Alexandre Dumas.
75. Love is not an emotion. It is your very existence. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
76. Because my love for you is beyond words, I decided to shut up. Nizar Qabbani.
77. Sometimes you have to learn to love what’s good for you. Stephenie Meyer.
Did you enjoy the 77 in love quotes above? If so, let me know in the comments below which of these love quotes perfectly resonated with you or taught you something new on love. Peace.
Sharing is caring.