Welcome to a collection of 54 I’m not perfect quotes and quotes about not being perfect to help you understand that it’s ok and human not to be perfect. We all have flaws and no one is perfect in any way. Anyone who tries to pretend to be perfect must not be believed at all as they have hidden skeletons they don’t want you to see. May these 54 I’m not perfect quotes help you love and accept yourself just as you are despite your imperfections.
54 Not Perfect Quotes.
1. I am not perfect but I work on myself daily to be the best version of me than I was yesterday. Samuel Zulu.
2. Perfect people don’t exist. So, why pretend to be one in the first place? Samuel Zulu.
3. Yes, I have flaws but those flaws are the seeds that bring out something truly unique worth remembering. Samuel Zulu.
4. Your imperfections are what make you human because you are not an angel for you to be perfect. Samuel Zulu.
5. I may not be perfect but I am perfectly meant for the right person who will appreciate and love me for who I am. Samuel Zulu.
6. Don’t expect me to be perfect if you can’t be perfect yourself in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
7. Your imperfections will never be mine neither will my imperfections be yours. So, why the comparison? Samuel Zulu.
8. If you are looking for a fictitious perfect person who will always meet your needs and wants, sorry dear I can’t be that person for you. Samuel Zulu.
9. I may have flaws but to the right person that doesn’t matter. Samuel Zulu.
10. Even if you are perfect, you just never be right for the wrong person, dear. Samuel Zulu.
11. Even if you have shortcomings, the right person will see and appreciate the good in you, no matter how little. Samuel Zulu.
12. Yes, I have shortcomings but I know that I don’t have to be everything to everyone but only to the right person that sees the good in me. Samuel Zulu.
13. You don’t have to be everything to anyone as that isn’t possible, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
14. If I am not good enough for you dear, there are still eight billion people on this planet you can choose from who will suit you better than me. Samuel Zulu.
15. I sincerely apologize for not being good enough for you but that’s not my problem as you can always find someone else way better than me. Samuel Zulu.
16. It’s those who pretend to be angels that are the worst hypocrites you will ever encounter in life. Samuel Zulu.
17. You don’t have to be acceptable to everyone. If you can accept yourself, that’s enough. Samuel Zulu.
18. It’s only a fool that expects perfection in a world in which it doesn’t exist. Samuel Zulu.
19. In trying to be perfect that’s how people end up screwing themselves up for no apparent reason. Samuel Zulu.
20. He who wants to be perfect must first accept his imperfections and learn to be perfect in them. Samuel Zulu.
21. I am not perfect but I am perfect for myself and I will always love myself rather than beat myself up for not being perfect. Samuel Zulu.
22. If you can accept your imperfection my lovely dear, you will never truly love yourself. Samuel Zulu.
23. If you can’t love yourself, dear, I am sorry that no matter how good my love is for you it will still be inadequate for you. Samuel Zulu.
24. You don’t have to be perfect to experience true love which can only be fully experienced if you love yourself for who you are. Samuel Zulu.
25. It’s not your job to be perfect because you are not God, please. Samuel Zulu.
26. For God’s sake, leave the trying to be perfect thing to God as He’s the only one who’s perfect and flawless. Samuel Zulu.
27. As I age, I have somehow discovered that perfectionism is a myth as it just hinders you from growing to the best version of yourself. Samuel Zulu.
28. To banish imperfection is to destroy expression, to check exertion, to paralyze vitality. John Ruskin.
29. Imperfections are not inadequacies; they are reminders that we’re all in this together. Brene Brown.
30. Until we can receive with an open heart, we are never really giving with an open heart. Brene Brown.
31. I am not an angel,’ I asserted; ‘and I will not be one till I die: I will be myself. Charlotte Bronte.
32. I’m not perfect but I’m learning to be better. Ronnie Radke.
33. I’d rather live my life knowing that I’m not perfect than spend my whole life pretending to be. Will Smith.
34. I forgive myself for not being perfect. I am living the very best way I know-how. Louise Hay.
35. I’m not perfect, but I think that I’ve done well to stay focused on what I’m called to do. Joel Osteen.
36. Nothing and no one is perfect. It just takes a good eye to find those hidden imperfections. Daphne Delacroix.
37. I, myself, am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions. Augusten Burroughs.
38. I had embraced you long before I hugged you. Sanober Khan.
39. If gold rusts, what then can iron do? Geoffrey Chaucer.
40. I may be heaven-sent, but I’m not perfect. Cynthia Leitich Smith.
41. I am not perfect but at least I love myself for who I am and that’s all that matters. Samuel Zulu.
42. Better to live imperfectly and authentically than to live a fake existence pretending to be perfect. Samuel Zulu.
43. He who presents himself to be flawless must not be believed and trusted at all. Samuel Zulu.
44. I am not flawless but at least I am not fake. Samuel Zulu.
45. Hide not your flaws. Those who truly love you will love you will all your flaws included. Samuel Zulu.
46. Loving a perfect person has no reward or fulfilment in the end at all. Samuel Zulu.
47. Yes, I am not an angel because better the devil you know than an angel you don’t know. Samuel Zulu.
48. It’s an angel you don’t know who ends up being the most wicked person you will ever encounter in your lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
49. I’m not perfect, but I know when I start to do something, I don’t like to not finish. Champ Bailey.
50. I could keep going forever, listing all my flaws in order from the most innocuous to the least. Nina La Cour.
51. Ordinary imperfect people, always choose similarly imperfect people as friends. Haruki Murakami.
52. You are perfect, Avery. Just like you are, flaws and everything. Shana Norris.
53. Even a pure diamond crystal has imperfections but that doesn’t make the diamond ugly. Samuel Zulu.
54. Why pretend t to be perfect when you can’t be perfect in the first place? Samuel Zulu.
Hope the 54 I am not perfect quotes will help you love and accept yourself Just as you are because you are special the way you are. No need for any tweaks. Take care.
Sharing is caring.
- 63 Personality Quotes To Help You Embrace Your Uniqueness.
- 60 Self Hate Quotes To Help You See The Gruesome Evil Of Self Hate.
- 63 Acceptance Quotes Reminding You Why Self-Acceptance Is Vital.