Below is a list of 45 I want a relationship quotes to help you consider certain important things you must account for before wanting to be in a relationship with someone. May the 45 I want a relationship quotes below help you find yourself first before you even considering a soulmate.
45 I Want A Relationship Quotes.
1. I want a Christ like relationship where we can selflessly love each other the way Christy first loved us. Samuel Zulu.
2. If you want to be in a relationship with someone, be willing to be selfless to the one you want to love. Samuel Zulu.
3. If you are selfish, don’t even consider wanting to be in a relationship with someone as relationships are not for selfish people. Samuel Zulu.
4. He who wants a relationship must first be willing to lay down his life for his partner. Samuel Zulu.
5. If you want to be in a happy and successful relationship or marriage, let Christ’s love be the center of that relationship. Samuel Zulu.
6. I desire to be with someone who can be there for me when I need them the most when others forsake me. Samuel Zulu.
7. All I want is to be with someone who will encourage me and lead me to the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
8. Desire to be with someone who will lead you to the Lord and no into sin and defilement. Samuel Zulu.
9. Before desiring to be in a relationship with anyone, let your personal relationship with God come first as it’s the only one that can’t fail you. Samuel Zulu.
10. Your personal relationship with God must be your ultimate pursuit and desire as it’s the only one that can truly satisfy thy soul. Samuel Zulu.
11. In wanting to be in a relationship with someone, don’t forget that having a relationship with yourself is crucial, too. Samuel Zulu.
12. Desire to be in a relationship with someone who will uplift you and lead you to god and not someone who will drag you down into sin. Samuel Zulu.
13. If you want a fulfilling happy marriage, stay away from promiscuous relationships that only defile you. Samuel Zulu.
14. A relationship musty not be the reason why you go to hell because of your inability to control your bodily desires. Samuel Zulu.
15. Desire to be in a relationship with someone not because of what you can extract from that person but what you can share with that person. Samuel Zulu.
16. Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find. Patrick Rothfuss.
17. I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves. Steve Maraboli.
18. We have to recognize that there cannot be relationships unless there is commitment, unless there is loyalty, unless there is love, patience, persistence. Cornel West.
19. When someone feels they have the power to do whatever they want; their behavior will eliminate any question of who they are. Steve Maraboli.
20. Healthy Relationships. Don’t let outside circumstances diminish your inner fire. Adapt, adjust, and keep the romance alive. Steve Maraboli.
21. Friend and flatterer are two different human beings. Open your eyes and recognize the difference. Pooja Ghai.
22. Love is at the root of everything. All learning, all parenting, all relationships. Love or the lack of it. Fred Rogers.
23. Empty words have no place in my life. If you talk it, you gotta walk it. If not, I have no interest in what you say. Steve Maraboli.
24. Not trusting him and him not being trustworthy are two different things. Jacqueline Simon.
25. If you want your relationship to thrive, heed to the four C’s: Companionship, Communication, Compassion, and Compliments. Germany Kent.
26. If you want your relationship to be full of joy and liveliness, you must keep on working on it daily. Samuel Zulu.
27. To those considering a relationship they must ensure that commitment is already something they have in their hearts. Samuel Zulu.
28. Remember, before a relationship with anyone, love and commitment on your part must come first. Samuel Zulu.
29. Relationships aren’t for those not willing to commit. Don’t ever consider being in a relationship if commitment is missing in your heart. Samuel Zulu.
30. If commitment was easy in relationships, all relationships will be an overnight success. Samuel Zulu.
31. The people who consider sharing their lives together must accept commitment and not shun from it. Samuel Zulu.
32. You must first have a proper relationship with the Lord if you want to have a successful marriage. Samuel Zulu.
33. Sadly, most people want relationships but aren’t willing to make them work when things get hard. Samuel Zulu.
34. Commitment to someone means being on their side, no matter what, come rain, come sunshine. Samuel Zulu.
35. If you find someone willing to lay their life down for you, don’t take them for granted and value them above anything else. Samuel Zulu.
36. Where true love is, commitment too thrives there. Samuel Zulu.
37. You can’t stay locked in your room and expect either you to find love or love to find you. Michael Bassey Johnson.
38. We call them ‘best friends,’ but the moment they do something we don’t like, we demote them from their position. Lindsey Anne Ponte.
39. You’re in my heart. Always. That’s what love is. I can feel you even though we’re not touching. Steve Maraboli.
40. Sometimes you miss the person you thought they were. So basically, sometimes you miss your delusions. Steve Maraboli.
41. What you know isn’t nearly as important as who you know. Who will miss you. Who you will miss. Jodi Picoult.
42. Turns out, they begin to really miss you when they realize you’re not as easy to replace as they thought. Steve Maraboli.
43. It’s amazing how busy someone gets when they have no interest in connecting with you. Steve Maraboli.
44. Use communication to own your worth and show others theirs, to repair broken bridges and show you care. Sam Owen.
45. People show love and appreciation in different ways, you just have to learn their way. Sam Owen.
Hope these 45 I want a relationship quotes will help you first find yourself so that you don’t end up choosing a life partner who isn’t a right fit for you in the long run. Take care.
Sharing is caring.