65 Honest quotes and honesty quotes to help you be more honest other others. Honesty is what builds trust with others and without it, trust is impossible and the quotes about honesty below will shed more light on this matter. May the 65 honest quotes remind you why it’s important to be honest with others and why dishonesty must be avoided at all costs.
65 Quotes About Honesty
1. He who is honest attracts favour from his fellow men. Trialsandtests.
2. Honesty begets trust. Trialsandtests.
3. A honest person needs only a few words to prove a point. Trialsandtests.
4. Being someone else is the greatest fraud you can commit against yourself. Trialsandtests.
5.He who is dishonest with others won’t be unpunished. Trialsandtests.
6. For some people, being straight with others is a taboo that is why they lie. Trialsandtests.
7. Honesty rids you of the wrong friends and rewards you with the right ones. Trialsandtests.
8. He who’s sincere with all obtains favour from the Lord. Trialsandtests.
9. He who’s sincere with others obtains trust from them. Trialsandtests.
10. Being genuine isn’t cheap which is why only a few people can do it. Trialsandtests.
11. Honesty is a very expensive gift. Don’t expect it from cheap people. Warren Buffett.
12. If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people. Virginia Woolf.
13. Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it. George R.R. Martin.
14. It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one. George Washington.
15. To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest. Mahatma Gandhi.
16. Honesty is the first chapter of the book wisdom. Thomas Jefferson.
17. Honesty is the first chapter of the book wisdom. Thomas Jefferson.
18. It takes strength and courage to admit the truth. Rick Riordan.
19. Seeking what is true is not seeking what is desirable. Albert Camus.
20. You ask me what forces me to speak? a strange thing; my conscience. Victor Hugo.
21. Though others may be dishonest with you, your conscience will never be dishonest with you. Samuel Zulu.
22. You can be dishonest with others including loved ones but not so with your conscience. Samuel Zulu.
23. It takes extraordinary courage, to tell the truth, but nothing to tell a lie. Samuel Zulu.
24. Better to be genuine for one day than to be a fake for the rest of your life. Samuel Zulu.
25. Fake people can’t be sincere as it’s against nature to do so. Samuel Zulu.
26. When people reveal their true nature, be thankful the mask has finally fallen off. Samuel Zulu.
27. A relationship without honesty is doomed to fail from the beginning. Samuel Zulu.
28. It’s the dishonest who want to keep their deeds in the dark. Samuel Zulu.
29. It’s the insincere people who are suspicious of everything even if it doesn’t concern them. Samuel Zulu.
30. Be not ashamed for being frank as not so many can do that. Samuel Zulu.
31. Truthfulness makes you lose fake friends but not real ones. Samuel Zulu.
32. Embrace honesty even if it makes you lose fake friends in your life. Samuel Zulu.
33. Integrity will lift a man up but dishonesty reduces a man to a crust of bread. Samuel Zulu.
34. Even fools are considered wise if they are sincere for a minute. Samuel Zulu.
35. Though you may be wise if you lie once you will be considered a fool forever. Samuel Zulu.
36. Masks beneath masks until suddenly the bare bloodless skull. Salman Rushdie.
37. Truth builds trust. Marilyn Suttle.
38. Never separate the life you lead from the words you speak. Paul Wellstone.
39. We can be redeemed only to the extent to which we see ourselves. Martin Buber.
40. Being nice merely to be liked in return nullifies the point. Criss Jami.
41. Honesty is like an icicle–if once it melts that is the end of it. American Proverb.
42. Act honestly, and answer boldly. Danish Proverb.
43. Don’t call a man honest just because he never had the chance to steal. Yiddish Proverb.
44. Whenever there is profit to be made then think of honesty. Chinese Proverb.
45. There are such things as false truths and honest lies. Gypsy Proverb.
46. One falsehood spoils a thousand truths. African Proverb.
47. A lie has many variations but the truth has none. African Proverb.
48. Honesty is the soul of business. Dutch Proverb.
49. You will get the furthest through honesty. Czech Proverb.
50. Examine what is said not who is speaking. African Proverb.
51. A speaker of truth has no friends. African Proverb.
52. In the end, honesty and integrity wins. Trialsandtests.
53. My loyalty only goes to people who are willing to be sincere to me. Trialsandtests.
54. Be dishonest today and fall into a ditch tomorrow. Trialsandtests.
55. Most people hate honesty because they have been accustomed to the fake society they live in. Trialsandtests.
56. It’s only fake people who hate sincere people as they are afraid if being exposed by them. Trialsandtests.
57. It pays to be honest to others. Trialsandtests.
58. A true enemy is 10 times better than a dishonest friend. Trialsandtests.
59. Free people are those who have nothing to hide to anyone. Trialsandtests.
60. A dishonest person is never a free person. Trialsandtests.
61. I speak my truth and if that makes you have stomach ulcers; I am sorry that can’t be helped. Trialsandtests.
62. Speak your own truth regardless of who get hurt. Trialsandtests.
63. People who get hurt for speaking your truth are certainly not worth your time. Trialsandtests.
64. Love honesty and you will attract the favour of the Lord. Trialsandtests.
65. The curse of the Lord is always on those who speak and cat dishonestly with others. Trialsandtests.
I hope these 65 honest quotes will help you be more honest and trustworthy to others. Let me know which quotes about honesty resonated with you. Peace.
Sharing is caring.
- 75 Best Fake People Quotes On Fake People
- 84 Lies Quotes To Help You See The Evils Of Lying
- 63 Truth Quotes To Help You Be More Truthful In Life