A list of 75 helping others quotes to inspire you to be more hospitable to those in need. Helping others in need is what makes us truly human and the quotes about helping others below will inspire you to be more hospitable especially to the needy in society. May the 75 helping others quotes below motivate you to do good unto others more than ever before.
75 Quotes About Helping Others.
1. One small good deed of kindness can go a long way in changing some one’s life. Trialsandtests.
2. You are blessed to help the underprivileged and not to show off how rich you are. Trialsandtests.
3. He who helps the poor in society obtains favour from the Lord. Trialsandtests.
4. Helping the people in need is what makes us truly human. Trialsandtests.
5. Karma will always richly reward those who lend a helping hand to the underprivileged in society. Trialsandtests.
6. Never allow greed and materialism hinder you from giving to others who are not so fortunate financially. Trialsandtests.
7. If we all learned to share what we have, this world would know no huger. Trialsandtests.
8. He who gives cheerfully to the poor attracts abundant blessing from God. Trialsandtests.
9. God blessed you so that you can be a channel of blessing to others. Trialsandtests.
10. God will only bless you with wealth if you intend to use it for the greater good of others. Trialsandtests.
11. No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. Charles Dickens.
12. You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you. John Bunyan.
13. There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up. John Holmes.
14. We only have what we give. Isabel Allende.
15. When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed. Maya Angelou.
16. Give, but give until it hurts. Mother Teresa.
17. To be of help to others, you must first help yourself. Samuel Zulu.
18. Give generously for the benefit of all without any ill motives. Samuel Zulu.
19. Give cheerfully and the Lord will richly reward you with abundance in due time. Samuel Zulu.
20. Let your hospitality come from a pure heart without any selfish motives. Samuel Zulu.
21. He who withholds help from the poor and the disadvantaged attracts a curse from the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
22. Your daily prayer is that you be a channel of blessing to others in whatever capacity you can. Samuel Zulu.
23. You will only succeed in life if you learn to lift others up and not to pull others down. Samuel Zulu.
24. Strong people don’t put others down. They lift them up. Michael P. Watson.
25. You have to lift a person up before you can really put them in their place. Criss Jami.
26. Doing nothing for others is the undoing of ourselves. Horace Mann.
27. Sometimes those who give the most are the ones with the least to spare. Mike McIntyre.
28. Real women fight for something, other than their own emotions. Shannon L. Alder.
29. Help from a stranger is better than sympathy from a relative. Matshona Dhliwayo.
30. Service to humanity is service to God. Lailah Gifty Akita.
31. When you help others, you are helping yourself. African Proverb.
32. If you cannot add to the man you meet, at least don’t subtract from him. African Proverb.
33. You don’t ever become poor by giving to others. If fact quite the opposite. Trialsandtests.
34. Helping the underprivileged is society is the best service you can render to God. Trialsandtests.
35. God helps those who not only help themselves but also help others. Trialsandtests.
36. Joy is born in service, misery is born in selfishness. Abhijit Naska.
37. A good Samaritan is generally a nobody before and after the good deed. Amit Abraham.
38. Light up your heart for others and their smiles will take your pain away. Abhijit Naskar.
39. The greatest help you can do to a person, is to help them become self-reliant. Abhijit Naskar.
40. Power that doesn’t help the people, is not power but pandemic. Abhijit Naskar.
41. Where there is help, there is hope. Joseph Meyering Sr.
42. Light doesn’t say ‘o look at me, I am so bright. All it does is shine. Abhijit Naskar.
43. You are the armour of light for the people, guard them with all your strength. Abhijit Naskar.
44. Be the reason why someone believes in humanity. Samuel Zulu.
45. You become more successful if you assist others to reach their goals in life. Samuel Zulu.
46. The more hospitable you become, the more joyous and successful you will be. Samuel Zulu.
47. It’s those who better other people’s lives who are most joyful and happy in life. Samuel Zulu.
48. Don’t chase the money. Add value to others and the money will follow. Samuel Zulu.
49. Improving other people’s lives must be your life mission here on earth. Samuel Zulu.
50. Your happiness is complete when you help others to be happy as well. Samuel Zulu.
51. A life lived to serve others is a life fully lived. Samuel Zulu.
52. A life that ignores the miseries of others is no human life. Abhijit Naskar.
53. But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased. Hebrews 13:6.
54. Bear ye one another burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. Galatian 6:2.
55. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:16.
56. He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again. Proverbs 19:17.
57. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. Philippian 2:4.
58. He that hath a bountiful eye shall be blessed; for he giveth of his bread to the poor. Proverbs 22:9.
59. Withhold not good from them to whom it is due when it is in the power of thine hand to do it. Proverbs 3:27.
60. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. Matthew 5:42.
61. Seek not your own things. Rather, seek to serve others in any way possible. Samuel Zulu.
62. If you want the Lord to bless you, don’t withhold your hospitality to who it’s due. Samuel Zulu.
63. Let the love of Christ shine by the hospitality you render to others without any partiality to any man. Samuel Zulu.
64. Bear each other’s burdens. For that is what Christ’s love is all about. Samuel Zulu.
65. Do small things with great love. Mother Theresa.
66. Give even if you have little. Buddha.
67. Set your heart on doing good. Do it over and over again, and you will be filled with joy. Buddha.
68. Help others in need and you will also get that help back in other ways you never expected. Samuel Zulu.
69. Help someone not for the reward but for the sake of changing a life. Buddha.
70. If we fail to look after others when they need help, who will look after us? Buddha.
71. Be hospitable to all in all purity without any selfish motives. Samuel Zulu.
72. It’s those who better other people’s lives who have complete happiness. Samuel Zulu.
73. Render service unto every man without expecting anything in return. Samuel Zulu.
74. One act of kindness to others is more valuable than silver and gold. Samuel Zulu.
75. Aspire to be remembered by how many lives you positively affected and not how much money you had in your bank account. Samuel Zulu.
I hope these 75 helping others quotes have inspired you to be more helpful and hospitable to those in need. Kindly let me know in the comments below which of these quotes about helping others resonated with you. Peace.
Sharing is caring.