Looking for growing up quotes to help you become a more responsible adult? Here are the 63 growing up quotes to help you on the matter. Growing up is what makes you become a responsible and mature person in life and the quotes about growing up below will help you do just that. May the 63 growing up quotes below help you grow positively.
63 Quotes About Growing Up.
1. He who lives in the past will never grow at all. Trialsandtests.
2. Growing up also means letting go of things and people that no longer help you grow in life. Trialsandtests.
3. A grown-up person has no time for childish drama. Trialsandtests.
4. How you talk to other shows whether you are mature or not. Trialsandtests.
5. Age doesn’t mean you are grown up. It’s your behaviour that matters. Trialsandtests.
6. Age isn’t an indicator that someone is grown up as there are a lot of old people out there who still behave like children. Trialsandtests.
7. The kinds of friends you choose to be with also shows whether you are growing or moving backwards. Trialsandtests.
8. Misfortunes teaches a man how to grow. Trialsandtests.
9. With adversity, comes growth and maturity. Trialsandtests.
10. Some things in life will only make sense to you when you reach a certain age. Trialsandtests.
11. It’s through our life experiences we learn how to grow in life. Trialsandtests.
12. Blindly following the crowd is an antidote to your personal growth. Trialsandtests.
13. It’s he who grows in life who finds life fulfilling and worth living. Trialsandtests.
14. Trees grow because of gravity. We too can only grow with challenges. Trialsandtests.
15. A person who takes the plough to the ground can never move forward in life. Trialsandtests.
16. When you don’t ask while growing up, you will become old while still ignorant. African Proverb.
17. It takes a village to raise a child. African Proverb.
18. By crawling, a child learns to stand. African Proverb.
19. Children grow with or without parents. Japanese Proverb.
20. Don’t be the same, be better. African Proverb.
21. Everyone thinks you make mistakes when you’re young. But, I don’t think we make any fewer when we’re grown up. Jodi Picoult.
22. Don’t try to make me grow up before my time. Louisa May Alcott.
23. I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now. John Green.
24. He who tries to grow before his time will never grow at all. Samuel Zulu.
25. Growth takes time and cannot be rushed. Samuel Zulu.
26. Show me your behaviour and I will tell you if you are a grown-up or still a child. Samuel Zulu.
27. If you are not growing, you are literally dying while still alive. Samuel Zulu.
28. Learning to let go is also an essential ingredient to growth. Samuel Zulu.
29. It’s by letting go of things which no longer help us grow that causes us to move forward in life. Samuel Zulu.
30. You will never grow if you always cling to your past like super glue. Samuel Zulu.
31. Maturity is when your world opens up and you realize that you are not the centre of it. M.J. Croan.
32. Growing up is hard, love. Otherwise, everyone would do it. Kim Harrison.
33. Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. Cindy Gerard.
34. I think people make their own faces, as they grow. Enid Blyton.
35. This is growing up, having to stomp out love, this is how people turn terrible. Michelle Tea.
36. You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself. Ethel Barrymore.
37. Sometimes you have to grow up before you appreciate how you grew up. Daniel Black.
38. Don’t try to make children grow up to be like you, or they may do it. Russell Baker.
39. You can get what you want or you can just get old. Billy Joel.
40. Life has a funny way of turning you into the one thing you don’t want to be. Jonathan Levine.
41. Growing up is hard work too which is why few people do it. Trialsandtests.
42. Learn to mature by walking away from any toxic situations which don’t serve you. Trialsandtests.
43. A mature person has no time for unnecessary childish arguments. Trialsandtests.
44. It’s he who has a childish mentality that loves arguing all the time. Trialsandtests.
45. You can only grow up if you allow yourself to do so. Trialsandtests.
46. Like a seed, growing up is a marathon and not a 1-minute sprint. Trialsandtests.
47. He who expects to grow in 5 minutes will never grow at all. Trialsandtests.
48. Like wine, maturity takes time. Trialsandtests.
48. Don’t be afraid of growing slowly: be afraid of standing still. Chinese Proverb.
49. He who returns form the journey is not the same as he who left. Chinese Proverb.
50. Be like a bamboo: the higher you grow, the deeper you bow. Chinese Proverb.
51. Not accepting failure is refusing to grow. Samuel Zulu.
52. You will never see a fully grown-up person who hasn’t encountered failures or setbacks in life. Samuel Zulu.
53. Accepting failure as part of life is saying yes to growth. Samuel Zulu.
54. Growing up also means realizing who is worth your time and who is not. Samuel Zulu.
55. A mature person is always time conscious. Samuel Zulu.
56. It’s he who is immature in life that wastes his time. Samuel Zulu.
57. A grown-up person worries not what others think. Samuel Zulu.
58. It takes courage to grow into a person you were meant to be as not so many to have the courage to do so. Samuel Zulu.
59. You will outgrow people on your growth journey. Keep moving forward. Samuel Zulu.
60. Maturity also means that you can no longer be with certain people and have to move on without them. Samuel Zulu.
61. It’s he who has the greatest trials in life that grows fast. Samuel Zulu.
62. A grown-up person thinks like an eagle and not a chicken. Samuel Zulu.
63. Slow growth is better than nothing at all. Samuel Zulu.
Those were the 63 growing up quotes I had to share with you in this post to help you in your growth journey and hope you enjoyed them. Kindly let me know in the comments below which quotes about growing up moved a needle for you. Peace.
Sharing is caring.