Below, you will find a list of 63 goodness quotes and quotes about goodness to others that will inspire you to be more kind and compassionate to others. We are all commanded to be good by the Lord as He’s Good Himself as being good to others is what makes us humans and not wild animals. May these 63 goodness quotes help you have a benevolent heart to anyone you encounter.
63 Quotes About Goodness.
1. Human goodness always contains some forms of self but God’s goodness is pure and selfless. Trialsandtests.
2. Anyone can be good to the people who are good to them but real goodness is being good to those who don’t deserve it. Trialsandtests.
3. Only God’s goodness can truly satisfy the complex human soul. Trialsandtests.
4. Be the reason why someone smiles and never gives on life. Trialsandtests.
5. Let your kindness come from a pure heart without any selfish motives or self-interests. Trialsandtests.
6. If you are good to only those who are good to you, you don’t really understand what being a good person is all about. Trialsandtests.
7. Learn to be nice to people as you don’t know how far your little acts of kindness can go a long way in helping others. Trialsandtests.
8. Your kindness can be the reason why someone doesn’t take their own lives. Trialsandtests.
9. Don’t expect to be nice to others if you can’t even be nice and kind to yourself. Trialsandtests.
10. Master the art of being good to yourself and you won’t find it difficult to be nice to others, too. Trialsandtests.
11. It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness. Leo Tolstoy.
12. You have a good heart. Sometimes that’s enough to see you safe wherever you go. But mostly, it’s not. Neil Gaiman.
13. There is no greatness where there is not simplicity, goodness, and truth. Leo Tolstoy.
14. On the whole human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time. George Orwell.
15. To my mind, the life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a human being. Mahatma Gandhi.
16. He’s not safe, but he’s good referring to Aslan, the Lion, in the Lion, the witch and the wardrobe. C. S. Lewis.
17. When a person tells others ‘Be good,’ he conveys to his hearers the feeling that he is good and they are not. Meher Baba.
18. Hide yourself in God, so when a man wants to find you he will have to go there first. Shannon L. Alder.
19. Evil is committed without effort, naturally, fatally; goodness is always the product of some art. Charles Baudelaire.
20. Being good is easy, what is difficult is being just. Victor Hugo.
21. Only God’s goodness is pure and without any forms of hypocrisy. Samuel Zulu.
22. Let your goodness shine so bright that the sun as mid-day that peoples can’t help it but bask in it. Samuel Zulu.
23. If you are really a nice person, you won’t lie or defraud others. Samuel Zulu.
24. Difficult people are a true test to find out if someone is really a good person without any hypocrisy. Samuel Zulu.
25. Bad things happen to all people not just nice people. Samuel Zulu.
26. Just because you are good doesn’t mean everyone will like you. Bear that in mind. Samuel Zulu.
27. It matters not how nice you are; you just never be good enough to the wrong person. Samuel Zulu.
28. Rejecting God’s goodness in your life is rejecting life itself. Samuel Zulu.
29. It’s so tragic that even God’s goodness is never enough for most people. Samuel Zulu.
30 If God’s goodness is inadequate for you to believe in Him, nothing ever will. Samuel Zulu.
31. God is good to us not because we a goodable but because it’s His nature to do so. Samuel Zulu.
32. The Lord’s favour and blessing are upon all those who lend a helping hand to the poor. Samuel Zulu.
33. If you help the poor, you will be blessed by the Lord but if you oppress them, His curse will be upon you. Samuel Zulu.
34. When we practice loving-kindness and compassion we are the first ones to profit. Rumi.
35. Your kindness cannot be said. You open doors in the sky. You ease the heart and make God’s qualities visible. Rumi.
36. Goodness peaks in a whisper, evil shouts. Tibetan Proverb.
37. To talk goodness is not good only to do it is. Chinese Proverb.
38. Goodness houts. Evil whispers. Indonesian Proverb.
39. Man’s goodness is a flame that can be hidden but never extinguished. African Proverb.
40. A good name is better than good perfume. Ethiopian Proverb.
41. A husband with a good wife will never be on the road without supplies. African Proverb.
42. A man does not have to be an angel to be a saint. Albert Schweitzer.
43. I think the biggest lie the devil ever told was that beauty and goodness are the same. Daniel Nayeri.
44. You don’t have to be an angelic being to do good to others. All you need is a Christ-like selfless character. Trialsandtests.
45. Being beautiful doesn’t necessarily mean good. Please, note the difference. Trialsandtests.
46. If beauty was a measure of someone’s goodness, the devil will be the nicest person ever created. Trialsandtests.
47. The people with the most loving hearts aren’t the best looking on the outside. Trialsandtests.
48. Learning to do to others as you want them to do unto you is what makes you a human. Trialsandtests.
49. Wars and hate wouldn’t exist in this world if people understood the principle of doing unto others as you want them to do unto you. Trialsandtests.
50. If you treat others with respect, love and kindness, you are the richest person in this world. Trialsandtests.
51. He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord. Psalms 33:5.
52. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:2.
53. Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Romans 12:9.
54. Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it. Psalm 34:14.
55. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Luke 6:36.
56. A pure heart is superlatively rare and even more attractive. J.S.B. Morse.
57. Gold doesn’t come off. What’s good stays good no matter how much of a beating it takes. Joe Hill.
58. Let your good deeds be a reflection of God’s Character in your life. Samuel Zulu.
59. Freely do good unto others as God has done to you. Samuel Zulu.
60. Our goodness becomes infinite if it’s based on God’s grace. Samuel Zulu.
61. You can’t say you love God if you do bad to your fellow human beings. Samuel Zulu.
62. He who loves God will show it b ythe4 good deeds he does unto others. Samuel Zulu.
63. Let the goodness of God be the portion of your soul all the days of thy life. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 63 goodness quotes will inspire you to be good and kind to others without any discrimination or segregation. Peace,
Sharing is caring.
- 77 Generosity Quotes To Help You Be More Generous To All.
- 75 Helping Others Quotes To Help You Be More Hospitable.
- 75 Selfishness Quotes That Exposes Selfishness In All Its Ugliness.