A list of 77 generosity quotes and generous quotes to inspire you to be more generous and kind to others. Being generous especially to the poor attracts blessings from above. May these 77 generosity quotes and quotes about generosity and kindness open the floodgates of generosity in your heart which will positively impact other’s lives for the better.
77 Quotes About Generosity.
1. Be generous to all but don’t overdo it to a point of neglecting yourself. Trialsandtests.
2. Learn to lift others up rather than exalting yourself for no reason. Trialsandtests.
3. He who lends a hand to the poor attracts favour from the Lord. Trialsandtests.
4. Before you can be helpful to others, you must help yourself first. Trialsandtests.
5. You become rich by giving to others. Trialsandtests.
6. No human generosity can surpass the on that comes from above. Trialsandtests.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Selfishness is what causes many people not to be generous with others. Trialsandtests.
8. Selfishness is the grand enemy of hospitality. Trialsandtests.
9. Give liberally to all without any selfish motives. Trialsandtests.
10. He who gives liberally will be abundantly blessed by the Lord. Trialsandtests.
11. A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. Steve Maraboli.
12. I care not for a man’s religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it. Abraham Lincoln.
13. For it is in giving that we receive. St. Francis of Assisi.
14. Give and it shall be given unto you. Jesus.
15. Give and you shall receive. Jesus.
16. I come in a world of iron to make a world of gold. Dale Wasserman.
17. Ah! What pleasure it must be to a woman to suffer for the one she loves. Honore de Balzac.
18. If the truth doesn’t set you free, generosity of spirit will. Katerina Stoykova Klemer.
19. I’ve never heard anyone say “I wish I hadn’t forgiven.” Katerina Stoykova Klemer.
20. When it comes to giving, some people stop at nothing. Vernon McLellan.
21. The more you give the more you receive. Samuel Zulu.
22. You receive more blessings by giving and not by receiving all the time. Samuel Zulu.
23. Sadly, even your most generous deeds won’t be appreciated by some people. Samuel Zulu.
24. Love is the mother of all generosity and hospitality. Samuel Zulu.
25. It’s he who withholds giving to others that becomes poor. Samuel Zulu.
26. Be hospitable to all not to please others but because it’s the right thing to do. Samuel Zulu.
27. He who’s hospitable for the sake of pleasing others will soon be disappointed. Samuel Zulu.
28. Be generous to those you can as much as it lies in your power. Samuel Zulu.
29. If everyone were generous to each other, poverty wouldn’t exist in the world. Samuel Zulu.
30. It’s by giving to others who matter to you that creates a happy and fulfilled life. Samuel Zulu.
31. Be generous to all especially to those people who mean the most to you. Samuel Zulu.
32. You don’t need to be there for everyone to be generous. Samuel Zulu.
33. Be charitable to all without any partiality to anyone. Samuel Zulu.
34. Let your charity be like the rainfall that doesn’t choose where to fall. Samuel Zulu.
35. True charity has no strings attached. If it has, it’s not charity at all. Samuel Zulu.
36. Give you all especially to people you value most in your life. Samuel Zulu.
37. Be the good and charity you want to see in others. Samuel Zulu.
38. You don’t have to be a billionaire to make a small difference in other’s lives. Samuel Zulu.
39. You were given two hands to help yourself and others and not just yourself. Samuel Zulu.
40. Lack of generosity shows how poor you are on the inside in terms of love. Samuel Zulu.
41. We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give. Winston Churchill.
42. Attention is the rarest and purest form of generosity. Simone Weil.
43. Generosity is giving more than you can and pride is taking less than you need. Kahlil Gibran.
44. There those who give and that joy is their reward. Kahlil Gibran.
45. Give your weakness to one who helps. Rumi.
46. Whoever gives reverence receives reverence. Rumi.
47. Be like the running water for generosity. Rumi.
48. You know what love is? It’s all kindness and generosity. Rumi.
49. Do not pass a man in need. For you may be the hand of God to him. Proverbs 3:27.
50. Give freely and become more wealthy: be stingy and lose everything. Proverbs 11:24.
51. A generous man will prosper: whoever refreshes others will be refreshed. Prov 11:25.
52. Whoever lends to the poor lends to the Lord and he will repay him for his deed. Prov 19:17.
53. The poorer, the more generous. Russian Proverb.
54. The generous man enriches himself by giving; the miser hoards himself poor. Dutch Proverbs.
55. He who is narrow of vision cannot be big of heart. Chinese Proverb.
56. Three things that can’t be taught: generosity, poetry and a singing voice. Irish Proverbs.
57. No one is as generous as he who has nothing to give. French Proverb.
58. Generosity has its disadvantages. African Proverb.
59. What you give, you get 10 times over. Yoruba Proverb.
60. Authority is generosity. Tumbuka Proverb.
61. If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one. Mother Theresa.
62. Give often. Take rarely. Maxime Lagace.
63. Generosity liberates the soul. Sharif Khan.
64. The world is not mine for the taking. Rather, it is mine for the giving. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
65. To be happy for the happiness of others, is true generosity. Marty Rubin.
66. To the selfish, charity is a burden and not a blessing. Trialsandtests.
67. Freely you receive from God and free give to others also. Trialsandtests.
68. Let your hospitable deeds be pure and not make merchandise of others. Trialsandtests.
69. A generous person is a rich person and attracts favour from the Lord. Trialsandtests.
70. When you pray for wealth, see to it that you use it to help those in need. Trialsandtests.
71. You are not blessed to show off your wealth but to be a blessing to others. Trialsandtests.
72. Ask for riches and wealth to enrich others and not your selfish ego. Trialsandtests.
73. Let your wealth bless others and don’t use it to exploit the disadvantaged. Trialsandtests.
74. Be a channel of blessing to others with all charity and good works. Trialsandtests.
75. Learn to help others as you may be God’s answers to some one’s prayers. Trialsandtests.
76. May your charity be God’s answer to someone’s prayers. Trialsandtests.
77. Be God’s helping hand to some one’s life. Trialsandtests.
Hope these 77 generosity quotes about quotes about generosity and kindness to others will inspire you to be more kind and generous to all with no partiality. Peace.
Sharing is carting.