Looking for friends change quotes? Here are the 51 quotes about friendships changing in life to remind you that friends change over time which is a good thing as we all need to grow, anyway. It’s just a matter of fact that most people you call friends can become complete strangers tomorrow as humans are unpredictable. May these 51 friends change quotes help you not to be a victim of friendships that have run their course in your life.
51 Quotes About Friendships Changing.
1. Once besties but now complete strangers. Interesting indeed. Trialsandtests.
2. Like the weather, friends change over time according to the prevailing circumstances at hand. Trialsandtests.
3. When friends change and reveal their new selves, it just reveals what was already there all the time until now. Trialsandtests.
4. Friendships only pass by but the person you see in the mirror is the only guaranteed besties that will never turn on you or leave you, Trialsandtests.
5. Don’t trust your friend too much like a deity, as you don’t know what will become of that person tomorrow. Trialsandtests.
6. It’s so amazing that someone you considered your closest friend today can turn into a complete stranger tomorrow without warning. Trialsandtests.
7. People change all the time including friendships. Some for the good, others for the worst which is tragic indeed. Trialsandtests.
8. In the end, you just proved to me you were nothing but a mere imposter just there to use me for your selfish benefits. Trialsandtests.
9. Overtime, you will realize that you are way better off without certain people in your life. Trialsandtests.
10. As time goes by, you soon realize that most people you call friends are nothing but mere meaningless shadows in your life. Trialsandtests.
11. It’s ok to delete people out of your life who are no longer compatible with God’s given purpose for your life. Trialsandtests.
12. In order for you to fulfil the purpose God has for your life, He has to delete certain people out of your life who will hinder it. Trialsandtests.
13. I am sure we all have had besties we now consider complete strangers as we have never met them before in life. Trialsandtests.
14. Don’t believe anyone who tells you that they will be with you forever as those are the people who will be the first to dump you. Trialsandtests.
15. Some people will only befriend you only to get what they want from you like a parasite. Sad indeed. Trialsandtests.
16. Most people you call friends these days are nothing but parasites just there to suck and bleed you dry and then dump you if you are no longer useful to them. Trialsandtests.
17. I have come to realize that I am my only best friend that will never leave me no matter what. Trialsandtests.
18. Some friendships must be aborted to protect yourself from certain death. Trialsandtests.
19. It’s just that you are going to outgrow certain friendships that will no longer be compatible with the new you. Accept that and move on. Trialsandtests. ‘
20. Don’t allow selfish people to change you into what they selfishly need from you. You are not their milking cow. Trialsandtests.
21. Never allow anyone to turn you into a dairy cow they can milk as they please. Trialsandtests.
22. To some people, you are nothing but a cow they can milk as they see fit and when the milk runs out, they throw you by the wayside. Trialsandtests.
23. I had chosen the path of the black sheep rather than that of the unicorns and puppies. Magenta Periwinkle.
24. As far as friendships go, things change even without fame. People start moving on. Jordin Sparks.
25. It’s amazing how someone can become a stranger. Kushan Wizdom.
26. Nothing remains the same, everything changes. Friends change, their attitude towards you change and their behaviour changes. Raghav Bijalwan.
27. One friend can change your whole life. Raimonda B.
28. Accept what cannot be changed when it comes to friendships evolving into something you never thought of as you have no control over that. Samuel Zulu.
29. It’s so hard to see people you have been with for a long time become strangers you don’t recognize anymore. Samuel Zulu.
30. Even the people you consider friends today will be nothing but distant memories of the past in future. Samuel Zulu.
31. People change, paths cross, people grow apart from each other’s as time goes by but that’s just life I guess. Samuel Zulu
32. It’s just a matter of fact that you are going to outgrow and grow apart from certain friends. Keep growing, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
33. Losing fake friends is a blessing in disguise when you realize that they were nothing but parasites in your life. Samuel Zulu.
34. Friends and people can change but God will never change and will always be with you end of time and that’s all that matters. Samuel Zulu.
35. Let what was meant to happen, happen and let what was meant to stay in your life. Samuel Zulu.
36. Some friendships are nothing but passing clouds. There are here today and are gone tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
37. When people vanish without a trace in your life, be thankful they left and you no loge have to deal with fakes anymore. Samuel Zulu.
38. Imposters will come and go all the time but the ones meant to be with you in your life’s journey will stay. Samuel Zulu.
39. The new you just make me miss the nice old you I once knew. Samuel Zulu.
40. When friends change, it’s not always for the better which is tragic indeed. Samuel Zulu.
41. When you see some people changing into what you never thought, you just can’t wonder if change was a curse in their life indeed of being a blessing. Samuel Zulu.
42. Change can be a blessing only if it’s for the better but can become a curse if it’s for the worst. Samuel Zulu.
43. Better to be the same than to change into someone worse that no one can recognize anymore or wants to keep a safe distance from. Samuel Zulu.
44. When friends change, it’s either for the better or for the worst. Samuel Zulu.
45. Time doesn’t make people immune to change as people are full of surprises, I am telling you. Samuel Zulu.
46. Please, if you want to change, let it be for the better not for the worst so that you end up losing friends in the process. Samuel Zulu.
47. Change is like a double-edged sword as it can either make you lose or gain new friends in its process. Samuel Zulu.
48. If changing makes you lose fake friends, then by all means embrace that change. Samuel Zulu.
49. Change is a time necessary to reveal people meant to be with you for a season and those meant to be with you for a lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
50. If people around you can’t embrace the new you especially if it’s for the better, it’s time to change comply. Samuel Zulu.
51. As you grow, your circle will also decrease as you realize that when it comes to friendships quality is more important than quantity. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 51 when friends change quotes and quotes about friend changing in life have helped you understand why friendships change according to circumstances. Peace.
Sharing is caring.