Below is a list of 63 foolishness quotes and foolish quotes to help you with your foolishness issues. We have all done foolish acts at some point in our lives which is human but we must learn from them and become wiser as the 63 foolishness quotes below will remind you.
63 Quotes On Foolishness.
1. The moment you think you know it all is where foolishness begins. Samuel Zulu.
2. There is a fine line that separates wisdom from foolishness which sadly most people don’t know. Samuel Zulu.
3. Be advised that you can also be a wise fool as well. Samuel Zulu.
4. We have all displayed some form of foolishness in one form or the other and we all do it from time to time. Samuel Zulu.
5. Don’t be afraid to do foolish things in life as it’s from there you learn what being wise truly means. Samuel Zulu.
6. You have to be a fool at times to fully appreciate what being wise in life is all about. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. If foolishness never existed, we would never fully know the value of wisdom. Samuel Zulu.
8. As funny as it sounds, foolishness is what gives wisdom its value. Without it, wisdom becomes a vanity metric. Samuel Zulu.
9. Fools are an abomination to the wise and likewise the wise to fool which is why they hate correction. Samuel Zulu.
10. A fool will hate you for being straight with them but the wise will be thankful for your honesty. Samuel Zulu.
11. Fools always hate wisdom and instruction as they think they are wised in their conceit. Samuel Zulu.
12. A fool thinks is wise in his own eyes until life proves him otherwise. Samuel Zulu.
13. Only a foolish person compares apples to oranges expecting them to taste the same. Samuel Zulu.
14. Acquiring the wrong knowledge will even make you more foolish than you were before. Samuel Zulu.
15. Foolishness says there is no danger where there is danger until it’s leaning the hard way. Samuel Zulu.
16. Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. Confucius.
17. Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish. Euripides.
18. Live in the moment but don’t be led by the moment, or the people who belong to it. J. Aleksandr Wootton.
19. How foolish to yearn to ask the very person who’d caused the pain to heal it. Judith McNaught.
20. The biggest fool is one who minds the business of others rather than minding his very own. Amit Abraham.
21. Foolproof systems don’t take into account the ingenuity of fools. Gene Brown.
22. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. Proverbs 1:7.
23. Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations. Romans 14:1.
24. It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. Psalms 118:8.
25. A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself. Proverbs 18:1.
26. Wise men layup knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction. Proverbs 10:14.
27. A fool’s mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul. Proverbs 18:7.
28. The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going. Proverbs 14:15.
29. If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest. Proverbs 29:9.
30. The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so. Proverbs 15:7.
31. The problem with the world is that everyone does not have a brain, but everyone does have a tongue. Raheel Farooq.
32. Real comedy is not when you laugh at an idiot, it’s when the idiot laughs at you. Raheel Farooq.
33. The clever people like foolish because they know how to take advantage of their foolishness. Sammy Toora.
34. The mouth soon sends fools to their early graves. Samuel Zulu.
35. Only a foolish sower expects to reap where they didn’t sow in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
36. Only the foolish jump into a den of lions and expect not to be eaten or skinned alive. Samuel Zulu.
37. The mouth of the foolish pave destruction and ruin for their souls in the end. Samuel Zulu.
38. In the end, it’s their mouth that brings fools to total ruin. Samuel Zulu.
39. It only takes a single foolish act for the wise to be called foolish for the rest of their lives. Samuel Zulu.
40. Sometimes, it takes a fool’s foolish act to open the eyes of so-called wise people of their folly. Samuel Zulu.
41. In the abundance of foolishness, wisdom thrives like a tree planted by the season less riverside. Samuel Zulu.
42. Without foolishness, wisdom wouldn’t’ exist and its value would never be truly appreciated. Samuel Zulu.
43. Where foolishness thrives, the values of wisdom is fully brought to light. Samuel Zulu.
44. Only fools spill the beans that were never meant to be spilt. Samuel Zulu.
45. By the width of their mouths are fools and their folly caught and seen. Samuel Zulu.
46. Money and fools don’t go hand in hand and are soon parted. Samuel Zulu.
47. The one what says there is no God is the worst fool of all kind. Samuel Zulu.
48. Rejecting God is the mother of all foolishness as we currently know it. Samuel Zulu.
49. Pride and foolishness always go hand in hand as they are closely related cousins. Samuel Zulu.
50. Foolishness is what gives birth to pride. Samuel Zulu.
51. Pride is one of the worst foolish acts one can commit. Samuel Zulu.
52. What is sweet in a fool’s mouth will surely finish is money. African Proverb.
53. It is only the foolish cock that believes the sun won’t rise if he doesn’t crow. African Proverb.
54. The tooth is a fool because it smiles to whom it even dislikes. African Proverb.
55. Only a foo tests the water with both feet. African Proverb.
56. You can beat a fool half to death but you can’t beat the foolishness out of him. African Proverb.
57. Only a fool believes that the clouds obscure the splendour of the moon. African Proverb.
58. If you give in to a fool, he will say, “This is because they are afraid of me.” Arabian Proverb.
59. The more you flatter a fool, the more seriously he plays his game. Spanish Proverb.
60. You cannot be very smart if you have never done anything foolish. French Proverb.
61. Don’t think you are eloquent just because a fool applauds you. Arabian Proverb.
62. A fool is like all other men as long as he remains silent. Danish Proverb.
63. Too much prosperity makes most men fools. Italian Proverb.
I hope the 63 foolishness quotes above will help you stop being a fool and that you will learn from your past foolishness so that you can even be wiser. Take care.
Sharing is caring.