A list of 65 flowers quotes and quotes about flowers to help you bloom like a flower so that you can enjoy every moment of your life here on earth before you leave this world. If you want to enjoy every moment of your life without the stress of the cares of this life as the blooming flowers quotes below will show you, you have to learn to be like a flower and start living your own life. May the 65 flowers quotes below help you do just that before it’s too late to do otherwise.
65 Quotes About Flowers.
1. You will never see flowers try to compete with each other that is why they live in harmony. Trialsandtests.
2. If human beings were like flowers, this world would be a much better place to live in. Trialsandtests.
3. If you struggle with comparison to others, let flowers be your inspiration in helping you to stop doing so. Trialsandtests.
4. He who want to be truly happy in life must adopt a flower’s mentality of non-comparison to others. Trialsandtests.
5. Let your life blossom freely and beautifully like a flower free from the dogmatic opinions of others. Trialsandtests.
6. Rose flowers are beautiful but they still have thorns that make them even special and unique. Trialsandtests.
7. Adopt a flower’s mentality today and you will never see the reason to compare yourself with others, ever. Trialsandtests.
8. Just as flowers are unique with their own fragrance specific to that flower, so are humans. Trialsandtests.
9. Even in the midst of beautiful flower there will always be weeds trying to debeauty the flowers. Trialsandtests.
10. Weeds are nothing but a scaled-down version of what beautiful flowers look like. Trialsandtests.
11. Like weeds in the garden, fake people will suck all the good in your so that you don’t blossom the way you should. Trialsandtests.
12. Some people are just like weeds just there to steal the good things other people flowers in this case) have. Trialsandtests.
13. A weed is but an unloved flower. Ella Wheeler Wilcox.
14. People from a planet without flowers would think we must be mad with joy the whole time to have such things about us. Iris Murdoch.
15. Love speaks in flowers. Truth requires thorns. Leigh Bardugo.
16. Pick the weeds and keep the flowers. Kelly Clarkson.
17. Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made and forgot to put a soul into. Henry Ward Beecher.
18. Instead of putting flowers in books to flatten them you can use a brick. Nicole McKay.
19. Don’t wait until people are dead to give them flowers. Sean Covey.
20. Where flowers bloom so does hope. Lady Bind Johnson.
21. Flowers always make people feel better, happier, and more helpful: they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul. Luther Burbank.
22. There are always flowers for those who want to see them. Henri Matisse.
23. Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers. Kahil Gibran.
24. A person without a spouse is like a vase without flowers. Cape Verdean Proverb.
25. Your own wealth is flowers and wine; the other man’s is but weeds. Indian Proverb.
26. A person born to be a flowerpot will not go beyond the porch. Mexican Proverb.
27. Fortune and flowers do not last forever. Chinese Proverb.
28. A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance. Maltese Proverb.
29. Give without remembering and take without forgetting. African Proverb.
30. Lies give flowers but not fruit. African Proverb.
31. A woman is the flower in the garden: her husband is the fence around it. African Proverb.
32. There are many flowers on the path of life but the prettiest have the sharpest thorns. African Proverb.
33. Not all flowers produce fruit. African Proverb.
34. For the sake of the rose, we must water the thorns. African Proverb.
35. We will be grateful to flowers only if they have borne fruit. African Proverb.
36. Life is like a garden in that it has weeds (fake friends) and flowers (true friends). Samuel Zulu.
37. It’s high time you stopped watering the weeds instead of flowers in your life. Samuel Zulu.
38. All flowers grow through dirt before they can bear fruit of their own kind. Samuel Zulu.
39. The beauty of a flower is of no use if its fruits aren’t as beautiful as its appearance. Samuel Zulu.
40. Flowers are a sign of God’s beautiful love He has for humanity. Samuel Zulu.
41. We all have flowers inside us waiting to bloom under the right circumstances. Samuel Zulu.
42. No matter how beautiful weeds may be; they will never be flowers. Samuel Zulu.
43. A weed will always be a weed, no matter how beautiful it may try to mimic a flower. Samuel Zulu.
44. Women are life flowers who only bloom to full glory under the right circumstances. Samuel Zulu.
45. Flowers if not treated right, they weather. Samuel Zulu.
46. Flowers must grow through dirt. Laurie Jean Sennot.
47. You can never forget the past unless you face up to it. Fan Wu.
48. You want to do something good for the flowers? Then, keep the flowers in the soil, in nowhere else. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
49. In the cold dark days of the winter, dream about the flowers getting warmed up. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
50. You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming. Pablo Neruda.
51. It’s heavy isn’t it but you are stronger for it. Gemma Troy.
52. No flower is happy in a vase, because the vase is nothing but an ornate coffin for the flower. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
53. You are only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry and be sure to smell the flowers along the way. Walter Hagen.
54. I had only to open my bedroom window, and blue air, love, and flowers entered with her. Marc Chagall.
55. I’m on the side of whatever keeps the flowers growing. Marty Rubin.
56. An author really ought to have nothing but flowers in the room where he works. Gaston Leroux.
57. In most gardens”, the Tiger-lily said, “they make the beds too soft so that the flowers are always asleep. Lewis Carroll.
58. Hobbies are like flowers on the plant. They make the plant look beautiful and feel Proud. Sukant Ratnakar.
59. There is nothing in the world more pathetic than a bunch of wilted dandelions. Shannon Wiersbitzky.
60. When the time has come, every leaf turns to face the sun. Akilnathan Logeswaran.
61. Amongst the flowers you always feel yourself you are endlessly far away from all the dangers. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
62. You can be brave and still be feminine. You can lead and still love flowers. Kiera Cass.
63. Flowers are nature’s gift of love for you. Debasish Mridha.
64. People grow wild weeds; others grow flourishing flowers. Israelmore Ayivor.
65. When admiring other people’s gardens, don’t forget to tend to your own flowers. Sanober Khan.
Hope these 65 flowers quotes will help you bloom like a flower and live fully before your appointed time to leave this world is due. Take care.
Sharing is caring.
- 77 Sunflower Quotes To Fill Your Life With Sunflower Joy.
- 63 Sunshine Quotes To Help You Shine Your Own Light.
- 65 Uniqueness Quotes To Remind You The Value Of Being You.