Looking for flaws quotes to help you accept yourself? Here are the 60 quotes about flaws and imperfections that will help you understand that it’s ok not to be perfect as no one is anyway. We all have flaws in one way or the other as we are not angels. Having flaws is part of being human and learning to accept your imperfections is the first step to loving yourself. May these 60 flaws quotes help you unconditionally accept yourself as you are with your imperfections.
60 Quotes About Flaws.
1. Once you realize that perfection is a myth, you become free. Samuel Zulu.
2. Accept your flaws and you won’t find it hard to love and accept yourself just as you are. Samuel Zulu.
3. I am no angel and no other human is one either but at least I love myself. Samuel Zulu.
4. Self-love and self-acceptance being when you accept that you aren’t perfect and never will be in this world. Samuel Zulu.
5. Each and every human being here on earth has flaws. You just have to know where to look for them. Samuel Zulu.
6. He who says has no flaws must not be believed as he is hiding a hideous skeleton no one wants to see. Samuel Zulu.
7. Believe not anyone who pretends to be an angel because there is a devil hiding beneath that fake angelic posture. Samuel Zulu.
8. Only God and angels in heaven are flawless because unlike us, they have no sin. Samuel Zulu.
9. He who dreams to be flawless in this fallen Adamic world will find himself greatly mistaken indeed. Samuel Zulu.
10. Your life doesn’t have to be flawless to enjoy its beauty it has to offer. Samuel Zulu.
11. We will only become flawless and perfected once we make it to heaven when all is said and one. Samuel Zulu.
12. Even if you marry a flawless person that person will be simple too perfect for you due to unequal yoke. Samuel Zulu.
13. Not accepting your flaws is the worst kind of self-rejection you can ever do to yourself. Samuel Zulu.
14. I am made up of flaws that make me human and unique in my own special way. Samuel Zulu.
15. Better to be a real human with flaws than to be a fake angel. Samuel Zulu.
16. I, myself, am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions. Augusten Burroughs.
17. Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you. George R.R. Martin.
18. Above all else, embrace your flaws. JH Hard.
19. I have flaws but those flaws are the seeds from which something truly unique comes out. Eddie Pinero.
20. Perfect is not real. Eddie Pinero.
21. I am not an angel,” I asserted; “and I will not be one till I die: I will be myself. Charlotte Bronte.
22. Crippled things are always more beautiful. It’s the flaw that brings out beauty. Holly Black.
23. We all have our flaws. But we overcome them. And sometimes, it’s our flaws that make us who we are. Erin Hunter.
24. I like flaws, I think they make things interesting. Sarah Dessen.
25. Why would anyone want perfection when growth comes from flaws? Shannon L. Alder.
26. With flaws, comes personal growth and personal development. Samuel Zulu.
27. Forget about personal growth if you are not willing to embrace your imperfections. Samuel Zulu.
28. It’s only a fool that expects perfection in a world with it doesn’t exist at all. Samuel Zulu.
29. Even fools are considered wise if they fully accept and embrace their imperfections. Samuel Zulu.
30. Sees thou a man who want to be flawless. There is more hope for a fool than for that delusional perfectionist. Samuel Zulu.
31. Being successful in life is all about turning your shortcomings into your advantages. Samuel Zulu.
32. A flawless success is no success at all and has no meaning. Samuel Zulu.
33. He who follows the perfectionism route will soon find himself in a ditch of self-hate tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
34. One who enjoys finding errors will then start creating errors to find. Criss Jami, Killosophy.
35. In this world we are all pretenders, and Society is our game. Lucas Sterk.
36. What is a flaw but a human mistake, or ignorance that sees without options? Janny Wurts.
37. You have to embrace the idea of imperfection, even in the thing that is most perfect for you. Kiera Cass.
38. You can’t have the rainbow without the storm. Shannon L. Alder.
39. Flawed genius is better than flawless talent. Matshona Dhliwayo.
40. Understand the flaws and you will know the perfection of the Universe. Ka Chinery.
41. One day someone will fall in love with you despite all your flaws! Then magic will happen in your life. Avijeet Das.
42. A technically perfect photograph can be the world’s most boring picture. Andreas Feininger.
43.Without flaws, perfection has no meaning. Samuel Zulu.
44. A life spent on making mistakes is better than the one with none. Samuel Zulu.
45. A flawless life is a life not fully lived at all. Samuel Zulu.
46. In trying to be flawless in everything you do at the first time is how you end up being a failure in life. Samuel Zulu.
47. Beware of the flawless syndrome lest you become a victim of it. Samuel Zulu.
48. A person who tries to live a flawless life will never truly live and will find life boring and uninspiring. Samuel Zulu.
49. In trying to achieve an impossible goal of perfection is how most people fail prematurely in life. Samuel Zulu.
50. He who pursues perfection will never see and appreciate the good he has. Samuel Zulu.
51. In trying to be flawless is how most people end up becoming ungrateful with what they have. Samuel Zulu.
52. With the pursuit of perfectionism, comes discontentment with oneself. Samuel Zulu.
53. Negative self-talk is what you get when you try to achieve an impossible goal of perfection. Samuel Zulu.
54. Unless you are an angel, forget about being perfect in this imperfect world we live in. Samuel Zulu.
55. In trying to be without flaws is how most people end up falling into the self-hate ditch at every little shortcoming they see in their lives. Samuel Zulu.
56. Where perfectionism is, self-hate and negative self-talk about oneself is just around the corner. Samuel Zulu.
57. Life itself is not perfect. So how come you want to be perfect? It makes no sense. Samuel Zulu.
58. While many people are proud of being self-made, it only explains all the flaws. Ron Brackin.
59. A diamond with a flaw is worth more than a pebble without imperfections. Chinese Proverb.
60. Every person is observant of the flaws of others and blind to his own flaws. Arabic Proverb.
Hope these 60 flaws quotes will help you understand that you are ok the way you are despite your flaws as there is no such thing as a perfect person. It doesn’t exist. Take care.
Sharing is caring.