Below is a list of 45 find quotes and finding quotes to help you find your lost authentic self. We are all looking for something that brings joy to our lives and the 45 find quotes below will help you find that thing that light you up daily and gives you the reason to wake early in the morning.
45 Quotes On Finding.
1. You don’t have to find that which you haven’t lost or that which you already have. Samuel Zulu.
2. You only try to find what you don’t have or have lost. Samuel Zulu.
3. Remember, all the happiness and joy you are in vain trying to find outside yourself is already within you. Samuel Zulu.
4. Whatever you seek to find outside yourself will never truly satisfy you. only what is found within you can satisfy yourself. Samuel Zulu.
5. Go and find wisdom and in all your findings, find understanding also as are what will help you have good days on earth. Samuel Zulu.
6. True love isn’t something you go and try to find out there as true love finds you at the right time though you may be hiding from it. Samuel Zulu.
7. No matter how you try to run away from your destiny, your destiny will still locate you in your hideout. Samuel Zulu.
8. You can’t run away from true love is will find you anyway in your hideout if you try to hide from it. Samuel Zulu.
9. What is meant to be with you in your life will always find its way to you even in your hiding. Samuel Zulu.
10. A person who finds a godly and prudent wife finds a good thing and is blessed indeed. Samuel Zulu.
11. There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s yourself. Aldous Huxley.
12. The first step to becoming what God made you be is to stop worrying about what others want you to be. Rick Warren.
13. I’m mostly a keep-to-myself kind of guy, but you slowly find yourself getting folded into the musical tapestry. James Vincent McMorrow.
14. You have to separate yourself from your parents. You do. To find yourself. Patti Davis.
15. Sometimes, opening up your eyes and realizing what you have – no matter how little you think helps you find yourself. Hillary Clinton.
16. When you don’t have those types of things, fashion and all that stuff, it helps you find yourself because you don’t have those things to rely on. Nick Cannon.
17. You must go in quest of yourself, and you will find yourself again only in the simple and forgotten things. Carl Jung.
18. If you ever find yourself tempted to seek out someone else’s opinion on a trade, that’s usually a sure sign that you should get out of your position. Linda Bradford Raschke.
19. It is always quietly thrilling to find yourself looking at a world you know well but have never seen from such an angle before. Bill Bryson.
20. Jump up, look around, find yourself some fun. No sense in sitting there hating everyone. Jethro Tull.
21. It is not true that everyone is special. It is true that everyone was once special and still possesses the ability to recover it. Criss Jami.
22. In the end you don’t so much find yourself as you find someone who knows who you are. Robert Breault.
23. When you write, you lay out a line of words. Soon you find yourself deep in new territory. Annie Dillard.
24. You find yourself in this world, you find yourself out of this world and there’s no one to find the Self. There’s no Self to find. Frederick Lenz.
25. One of the basic laws of human existence is: find yourself, know yourself, be yourself. Norman Vincent Peale.
26. Once you find your true happiness, don’t sell it for anything in this world as no money can buy happiness. Samuel Zulu.
27. Once you find that person willing to give you their all, don’t take them for granted as such people are hard to come by these days. Samuel Zulu.
28. Find what makes you happy and do that very thing that brings joy to your heart and not what you are supposed to do. Samuel Zulu.
29. Finding your purpose in this life is all about finding what lights a spark within you. Samuel Zulu.
30. Once you found the one you are willing to spend the rest of your life with, your heart will be at peace. Samuel Zulu.
31. Finding your true purpose in life is like being born into a completely new person you never knew existed before. Samuel Zulu.
32. Sometimes, you have to lose everything you ever knew about yourself to discover your authentic self. Samuel Zulu.
33. Finding your authentic sell is all about getting rid of false opinions you have been made to believe about yourself by society or others. Samuel Zulu.
34. Once you find wisdom, guard her with all your might as she’s the only one that will help you have good days on earth. Samuel Zulu.
35. You find your happiness not in trying to please everyone but in living the life authentic to yourself. Samuel Zulu.
36. Once you find yourself, don’t lose your true self again for the sake of fitting into other people’s expectations of you. Samuel Zulu.
37. If I have learned anything in this long life of mine, it is this: in love, we find out who we want to be; in war, we find out who we are. Kristin Hannah.
38. The strongest people find the courage and caring to help others, even if they are going through a storm. Roy T. Bennett.
39. If you don’t give up on something you truly believe in, you will find a way. Roy T. Bennett.
40. You want to know what I truly look like? I’ll help you out. Find yourself a mirror while I continue. Markus Zusak.
41. When you find yourself on the side of the majority, question yourself about what you are doing and why. It is likely wrong. Ernie J Zelinski.
42. Find yourself and express yourself in your particular way. Express your love openly. Miguel Angel Ruiz.
43. It’s dangerous talking about yourself too much because you find yourself talking in sound bites. Emily Mortimer.
44. Death is a stripping away of all that is not you. The secret of life is to die before you die and find that there is no death. Eckhart Tolle.
45. Use me, God. Show me how to take who I am, who I want to be, and what I can do, and use it for a purpose greater than myself. Martin Luther King, Jr.
I hope the 45 find quotes above will neo help you find that which light a fire inside you and that gives you the reason to live or wake up early in the morning. Take care, dear soul.
Sharing is caring.