Family quotes help us to appreciate why family is important and everything in one’s life and the 77 quotes about family below will help you start loving and appreciating your family more. Let these 77 family quotes help you be a blessing and not a burden to your family. Enjoy.
77 Quotes About Family.
1. No family is perfect but true love keeps it together. Samuel Zulu.
2. With or without money or a career, your family must be your priority in life. Samuel Zulu.
3. Your family must come first before friends as the latter will leave you eventually. Samuel Zulu.
4. All happy families have Christ at their center. Samuel Zulu.
5. A family full of Christ’s agape love is the most blessed indeed. Samuel Zulu.
6. A family built on Christ’s love cannot fail to love and forgive each other. Samuel Zulu.
7. Healthy fights in a family are crucial for its well being and stability. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
8. There is no such thing as a perfect family as those that seem so are fake. Samuel Zulu.
9. Friends will come and go but your family will be with you till you die. Samuel Zulu.
10. Love your family members but don’t let them take advantage of you. Samuel Zulu.
11. The only family guaranteed not to leave you is the one you came from. Samuel Zulu.
12. Families can be messy at times but it’s what sets them apart from casual friends. Samuel Zulu.
13. Never put your career before your family as the former will always come and go. Samuel Zulu.
14. If you don’t truly love your family, then who are you going to truly love in life? Samuel Zulu.
15. A godly family is a blessing from God and must be cherished at all costs. Samuel Zulu.
16. Having a loving family is all about loving and forgiving each other. Samuel Zulu.
17. A family that doesn’t forgive each other isn’t loving at all. Samuel Zulu.
18. Families are what tend to reveal our true nature more than anything. Samuel Zulu.
19. How you treat your family members is what truly reveals your character. Samuel Zulu.
20. Love your family members but be wary of wolves in sheep’s clothing in there. Samuel Zulu.
21. Not all family members have good intentions but don’t let that affect your joy. Samuel Zulu.
22. Happiness is only real when shared. Jon Krakauer.
23. After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s relations. Oscar Wilde.
24. Friends are the family you choose. Jess C Scott.
25. Home is the people who love you. Jennifer Lynn Barnes.
26. Animals in our lives can be a blessing. J. Wesley Porter.
27. The bond of brotherhood is we are sisters and brothers in love. Lailah Gifty Akita.
28. The truest family is the family of faith. Lailah Gifty Akita.
29. Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. Ephesians 6:1.
30. Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. Ephesians 5:21.
31. Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well-pleasing unto the Lord. Colo 3:20.
32. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 25:15c.
33. My son, keep thy father’s commandment and forsake not the law of thy mother. Prov 6:20.
34. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity. Psal 133:1.
35. He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind. Proverbs 11:29a.
36. Wherever, I am welcome, there is my home. Lailah Gifty Akita.
37. Where could I call home? Only in my heart. Lailah Gifty Akita.
38. A shared life is sacred love. Lailah Gifty Akita.
39. Parents ought to pray for their children. Lailah Gifty Akita.
40. Never look too far to find a family. Your neighbor is your closest family. Lailah Gifty Akita.
41. Ultimately, the one thing that makes a family is love. Natalie Perry.
42. People have the right to their opinions. But I also have the right to my family. Natalie Perry.
43. Your family must not be the reason you fail to achieve your dreams. Samuel Zulu.
44. All loving families accept each other’s flaws as none is perfect. Samuel Zulu.
45. Let’s be given to love and hospitality for one another. Samuel Zulu.
46. Think not just about yourself but others, too. Samuel Zulu.
47. Loving your family is all about selflessness and service. Samuel Zulu.
48. We are all one and there is no need as to why we must hate each other. Samuel Zulu.
49. Why kill each other when we are all sons and daughters of Adam and Eve. Samuel Zulu.
50. We are all descendants of our first parents Adam and Eve. So no need for hate. Samuel Zulu.
51. If everyone understood we are all one global family, racism wouldn’t exist. Samuel Zulu.
52. There is so much hate in this world as we have forgotten that we are one. Samuel Zulu.
53. Blood alone isn’t enough to have a loving family. Samuel Zulu.
54. Sadly in a very family, there will always be a Judas Iscariot. Samuel Zulu.
55. Beware of Judas Iscariots in your family as there are many out there. Samuel Zulu.
56. Bad apples will always be there in any family. It’s just life. Samuel Zulu.
57. Children are a blessing from the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
58. Blessed is the family who Lord is God in that family. Samuel Zulu.
59. If God is the center of any family, no devil can tear it apart. Samuel Zulu.
60. Being loved and accepted without judgment is what makes a true family. Samuel Zulu.
61. Being a loving family doesn’t mean supporting wrong things at all. Samuel Zulu.
62. Your family may not be perfect but it’s perfectly suited for you. Samuel Zulu.
63. May all families be filled with Christ’s agape love which can never fail. Samuel Zulu.
64. A family in harmony will prosper in everything. Chinese Proverb.
65. If you want a place in the sun, you must leave the shade of the family tree. Osage Proverb.
66. A dog shows affection even to a poor family. Chinese Proverb.
67. After being away for so long, Tom realized there’s no place like home. English Proverb.
68. A family with an old person has a living treasure of gold. Chinese Proverb.
69. In every family’s cooking pot is one black spot. Chinese Proverb.
70. You can eat and drink with your family but not count and measure. German Proverb.
71. At the time of the test, family is best. Burmese Proverb.
72. None but a mule denies his family. Arabian Proverb.
73. Don’t meddle with a family feud. African Proverb.
74. Dine with a stranger but save your love for your family. African Proverb.
75. A family tie is like a tree, it can bend, but it cannot break. African Proverb.
76. A united family eats from the same plate. African Proverb.
77. Dine with a stranger but save your love for your family. African Proverb.
Did you enjoy the 77 family quotes above and found some inspiration in them? If so, let me know in the comments below which one resonated with you perfectly. Take care.
Sharing is caring.