There is nothing more blessed than having a blessed family centred on Christ as these 51 family blessings quotes will expound.
Having a blessed family is one of the greatest priceless treasure you can have on earth which is above all the monies this world has to offer.
Sadly, most people come from broken families where love and affection never existed but don’t let that hinder you from having a blessed family of your own.
Just make Christ the centre of your life and having a blessed family with the help of these quotes about family blessings full of Christ-like unconditional love will be within your grasp.
With that said, here are the 51 family blessings quotes to help you be a blessing to your family by displaying selfless Christ-like love to your family members.
51 Quotes About Family Blessings.
1. If you have a loving family, you have indeed everything in life because that’s all that matters. Trialsandtests.
2. Your family is the only one that will be there for you in the toughest moments. Don’t forsake them for anything. Trialsandtests.
3. Loving and serving your family in the Lord is a great blessing and honour indeed. Trialsandtests.
4. The love my family has for me is my fuel and strength that inspires me to go through hard times. Trialsandtests.
5. Bless your family in as many ways as possible as they are your best companions more so than friends. Trialsandtests.
6. Having a place where you comfortably feel at home and to freely express yourself is indeed a blessing. Trialsandtests.
7. True love begins by first loving people closes to you and not strangers you don’t even know. Trialsandtests.
8. A family whose centre is Christ is a blessed family indeed and will spend all its days in joy and pleasure. Trialsandtests.
9. Only a Christ centred family can find true unconditional love. Trialsandtests.
10. Blessed is a family whose trust is in the Lords as they will be like a tree planted by the riverside that never dries up. Trialsandtests.
11. Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city. George Burns.
12. The capacity for friendship is God’s way of apologizing for our families. Jay McInerney.
13. After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations. Oscar Wilde.
14. Show me a family of readers, and I will show you the people who move the world. Napoleon Bonaparte.
15. Home is people. Not a place. If you go back there after the people are gone, then all you can see is what is not there anymore. Robin Hobb.
16. Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst. Marjorie Pay Hinckley.
17. You need to make time for your family no matter what happens in your life. Matthew Quick.
18. Family isn’t blood. It’s the people who love you. The people who have your back. Cassandra Clare.
19. Sticking with your family is what makes it a family. Mitch Albom.
20. The way you help heal the world is you start with your own family. Mother Teresa.
21. Always pray for your family so that Satan doesn’t seek an occasion to divide you over trivial things. Samuel Zulu.
22. A praying family is indeed a powerful and blessed family which is a backbone for a nation to succeed. Samuel Zulu.
23. Having people that can love you at your worst is such a blessing indeed which you must not take for granted. Samuel Zulu.
24. I am blessed to have people I can truly count on when I need them most. Samuel Zulu.
25. A loving family is greater than silver and gold and can’t be bought with money. Samuel Zulu.
26. Money can buy you acquaintances but true love will give you people you can truly count on in all situations. Samuel Zulu.
27. You can buy many acquaintances with money by what it can’t buy is a loving family you can feel home at. Samuel Zulu.
28. Family is not an important thing, it’s everything. Michael J. Fox.
29. I have given my word that only death will take me from you. Philippa Gregory.
30. Love doesn’t make the world go ’round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile. Shannon Alder.
31. Writers will happen in the best of families. Rita Mae Brown.
32. At the end of the day your ability to connect with your readers comes down to how you make them feel. Benjamin J. Carey.
33. We are a noisy and blessed little family. Nancy E. Turner.
34. Just thinking of your laughter gives me courage. Rosamund Lupton.
35. The family exists for many reasons, but its most basic function may be to draw together after a member dies. Stephen King.
36. Family, friends and relationships are blessings from God. They are the best way to access God. Amit Ray.
37. Family is God’s blessings to you. Make sure you love and treat your family members well. Trialsandtests.
38. Your family may not be perfect but it’s the perfect place where you can truly express yourself freely. Trialsandtests.
39. There is no safest place than a blessed family where you can freely share your vulnerabilities. Trialsandtests.
40. Thank God you have a blessed family as many aren’t so lucky as you. Trialsandtests.
41. If you have people that love and care for you not for what you have but for who you are, you are the reached person on earth. Trialsandtests.
42. There are two types of families, the earthly one and the heavenly one. You can’t afford to miss the second one. Trialsandtests.
43. We are all sons and daughters of Adam and Eve and meeting them when all said and done must be your aim. Trialsandtests.
44. Meeting our first parents Adam and Eve when all is said and done will be the greatest reunion of all times since the world began. Trialsandtests.
45. You may have all the monies in the world but without anyone to share it with, it means little. Trialsandtests.
46. Strong families are the backbone of every strong nation or country. Trialsandtests.
47. Forget about having a strong nation if that nation has weak and broken families. Trialsandtests.
48. As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live. John Paul II.
49. Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. Anthony Brandt.
50. Clearly God was in some kind of mood on my birthday. Jodi Picoult.
51. You cannot know where your people are going if you don’t know where your people have been. Forrest Carte.
Hope these 51 family blessings quotes will inspire you to be a blessing to your family so that they may be stronger than ever. Take care.
Sharing is caring.