Today in this post I will show you the top 50 godly quotations about life or God quotes about life which will show you how precious your life is and why you shouldn’t take it for granted.
The godly quotations about life I have prepared for from famous authors and my own will give you the wisdom to make wise choices in your life.
We all know that life is short and fragile and therefore it’s in our best interest to make the most of our lives with the little time we have here on earth.
Most people erroneously think that they will live forever which is unfortunate indeed. They waste their lives pursuing things which won’t matter in the end or have any eternal; significance.
If you have been such a person, this must stop today when you finish reading these 50 God quotes about life which I will share with you shortly.
These godly quotations about life have also helped me appreciate life as I get older and have helped me make responsible life choices and avoid costly ones.
With that said, let’s look at these 50 godly quotations about life to help you make wise choices with your one and only dear life you have been given here on earth to prepare you for eternity.
50 Soothing Godly Quotations About Life
1. Life is simply too short not to live it for Christ. Trialsandtests.
2. Only those that endure to the end are the ones who will receive eternal rewards for their toil and labor here on earth. Trialsandtests.
3. A life lived for self and without Christ is indeed a life lost and wasted. Trialsandtests.
4. The fact that God sent his only begotten son to die for our sins so as to save us from eternal damnation is a testimony of how God values our lives more than anything else. If he didn’t, he wouldn’t have bothered sending his son to die for our sins knowing we might not love him back. Trialsandtests.
5. There are only two destinies you will spend your eternity when your troublesome earthly life and drama come to an end which is heaven or hell which will be determined by how you lived your life and the choices you made while you were here on earth. Trialsandtests.
6. Life is a test for all which God has given us to see who we want to serve for all eternity which is either him or Satan. Trialsandtests.
7. In this life, you are either for God or for Satan. There is no middle ground. Trialsandtests.
8. Life is like water vapor which fades away like it wasn’t there in the first place. Trialsandtests.
9. God gave you this life because he knows in eternity past that he put you in this world to fulfill something that no one except you can do and without that, he wouldn’t have bothered to bring you in this troublesome wicked world just to be like everyone else. Trialsandtests.
10. You want to know how to live your best life full of joy, happiness, and godly contentment, then live for Christ not for society or anyone else, period. Trialsandtests.
11. If you die without Christ, you will be true of all people the most miserable person who has ever lived in the world to come in eternity when this life is over. Trialsandtests.
12. Anything in this life done outside Christ is all vanity of all vanities as those things won’t be remembered in eternity as only what you did for Christ with your earthly life will matter in the end when you close your eyes in death to welcome eternity. Trialsandtests.
13. A person that sheds innocent blood by killing won’t be innocent in the sight of the Lord who dearly values each and every human life here on earth and those who kill others will be given stiff punishment on the day of judgment. Trialsandtests.
14. You can’t live a life of purpose and meaning without including God in the equation of life. Trialsandtests.
15. Laying down your life is the greatest love you can ever give to someone just as Jesus did for us by enduring all the suffering on the cross so that we can be saved and have eternal life. Trialsandtests.
16. Knowing that one day you will leave this world is the greatest reminder you can give yourself daily as it makes you focused on what matters the most in this life and discard what doesn’t in this life and beyond. Trialsandtests.
God Quotes About Life And Death
17. We all have an appointment with death which we must all keep and remind ourselves of. Trialsandtests.
18. Jesus is the source of all that is called life. Trialsandtests.
19. If you don’t want to live a life of shame and regret when all is said and done with your earthly life, make sure that your name is written in the Lamb’s book of life which is done by accepting Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior as well as turning away from all your evil ways. Trialsandtests.
20. You can’t reject Jesus if you truly love and value your life. You can only do so if you don’t. Trialsandtests.
21. The fact that life is hard and full of trouble isn’t an excuse for you to commit suicide as a way of escape. Just trust God and he will deliver you from all your perplexing troubles of this life and give you meaning to your life and the reason to live. Trialsandtests.
22. Life is unsafe and dangerous without God’s protection as Satan is always prowling around, seeking easy and unsuspecting prey to devour especially those who stray away from God’s protection and safety by departing from him. Trialsandtests.
23. Without God, your life is like an empty well with no water. Trialsandtests.
24. When your life comes to an end, the Lord will only ask you how you live your life and not how much money you had, how famous you were, or how highly educated you were which will be meaningless by that time. Trialsandtests.
25. At the end, when your life comes to a conclusion, you will only have to answer to two people with how you lived your life here on earth and not to people or society, God and yourself, period. Trialsandtests.
26. Whenever you see or hear someone die, this should be a reminder to you on how fragile and short life is and why you shouldn’t take it for granted. Trialsandtests.
27. Life is full of trials and tribulations because we are all born of a woman and a life born of a woman is of few days which are full of trouble due to our fallen nature and the fallen world we all live in. Trialsandtests.
28. God didn’t say you won’t have trouble in this life when you become a Christian but he surely promised that he will always be with us when we walk through fire and storms of this life. Trialsandtests.
29. After the day you are born, you only have one certainty and appointment to keep which is death. Trialsandtests.
30. The fact that we are all going to die one day must not threaten us but motivate us to make the most of our brief earthly lives by investing our lives in things which will matter in eternity and not on temporary things which will one day pass away never to be remembered again or come into mind. Trialsandtests.
31. Choosing to be positive and having a great attitude is going to determine how you are going to live your life. Joel Osteen.
32. Every day is a gift from God. Learn to focus on the giver and enjoy the gift. Joyce Meyer.
33. My life may not be going the way I planned it but it’s exactly going the way God planned it. Manju.
34. Life begins when fear ends. Osho.
God Quotes On Life To Warm Your Soul
35. Religious life is a struggle and not a hymn. Karen Armstrong.
36. When you understand that life is a test, you realize that nothing is insignificant in your life. Rick Warren.
37. Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, it empties today of its strength. Corrie Ten Boom.
38. Let God’s promise shine on your problems. Corrie Ten Boom.
39. The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm. Matt Chandler.
40. The peace of God is not the absence of fear, it is his presence. Tim Keller.
41. Your daily prayer in your life is that God should teach you how to take one day at a time. Trialsandtests.
42. The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. Abraham Lincoln.
43. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. Martin Luther King.
44. Your life isn’t about fame, making money or fancy titles everyone is chasing and lusting after but it’s about the moment to come in eternity once all is said and done with your earthly life. Trialsandtests.
45. The greatest freedom in life comes when you stop caring what others think of you and instead start only caring about what the Lord thinks of you as his precious son and daughter. Trialsandtests.
46. Life is like riding a bicycle. You don’t fall off unless you stop peddling. Claude D. Pepper.
47. Purpose is a companion of a happy and joyful life. Trialsandtests.
48. True wisdom, knowledge, and understanding in life come from God alone. All you need to do is ask him if you lack wisdom as Solomon did in the Old Testament. Trialsandtests.
49. it’s the little things in life that count. Trialsandtests.
50. What you call life is the sum total of all the choices you made during your lifetime. Trialsandtests.
That’s all the 50 godly quotations about life I had to share with you and hope these God quotes about life will help and guide you to live a purposeful and meaningful life worth remembering.
I encourage you to pick three or four godly quotations on life to meditate on daily in your life and act upon to act as reminders if you try to stray away from your purpose.
You don’t need to memorize all the godly quotations about life in this article to live a happy life. All you need are two or three God quotes on life which resonates with you in your bedroom to act as your chaperone if you try to go astray.
This is because, in this fast-paced world, it’s very easy to get distracted and get carried away with what everyone else is doing and forget what truly matters in this life.
My prayer is that the godly quotations about life you have read here will help you make wise choices in your life and keep you from getting distracted with meaningless things with no eternal value.
With that said, if you enjoyed this post, share the love with everyone you know as they will benefit as well. Sharing is caring indeed. Cheers and Godspeed.