In this post today, I will give you 50 godly motivational quotes or rather God motivational quotes to inspire and motivate you in your daily life when you feel low.
As you know life is full of ups and downs or ebbs and flows like waves on the sea and not a perfectly straight line where everything will go according to plan.
And when life hits you with challenges and trials, it’s easy to give up like most people and settle for less than you deserve.
For this reason, I have carefully prepared 50 carefully selected godly motivational quotes which will inspire you to live a life full of purposefully, joy and happiness.
Unlike similar posts, 80% of the godly motivational quotes you will read here are from my own individual experiences and not rehashed or repackaged.
While the other 20% are curated from various Christian authors and the bible which have inspired me to live a happy and purposeful life.
Why Godly Motivational Quotes?
We all need to be motivated at times when we feel so low that we no longer have the strength to fight anymore or cling on to life.
It’s in these darkest moments of our lives that God motivational quotes on life come to the rescue by giving us that extra strength and hope we need to continue fighting even when things seem hopeless around us.
The godly motivational quotes which will be discussed in this post are no exceptions and most of them are unique to this post alone and can’t be found elsewhere.
These inspirational God motivational quotes in this post also help me greatly not to give up on life even when I felt like doing so. Hang in there and don’t lose hope.
So, whatever you may be going through in your life, I say unto you that don’t lose hope as the times of refreshing are at hand.
With that said, let’s dive into the 50 exotic godly motivational quotes which will uplift and strengthen your soul with renewed strength and purpose to live.
50 Refreshing God Motivational Quotes
Here are 50 refreshing God motivational quotes to strengthen and refresh your soul with renewed strength which will help you overcome all life’s challenges like a pro.
1. This world is not my home. I am just a traveller passing through. Pilgrimtraveler.com
2. Miracles happen every day, change your perception of what a miracle is and you will see them around. John Bon Jovi.
3. Every time you think you are being rejected God is actually redirecting you to something better. Ask him to give you the strength to press forward. Nick Vujicic.
4. For each and every trial God allows in your life, he has a great reward for each far exceeding that trial. All you need to do is ask him to strengthen you during trials so that you can inherit that reward you deserve for being an overcomer. Trialsandtests.
5. God won’t always you give you what you want but will always give you what you truly need and at the right time without any exceptions. Trialsandtests.
6. Sometimes God will close certain doors out of your life because he knows you deserve far better than any offerings those closed doors have to offer. Trialsandtests.
7. Let not your heart be troubled or be afraid of your enemies because the Lord is fighting all your battles behind the scenes and with the Lord fighting your enemies & battles, your victory is guaranteed. Trialsandtests.
8. Fear not when you face storms in your life because God is with you and won’t allow you to drown in the raging waves and storms of life. Trialsandtests.
9. God never takes something out of your life without replacing it with something better. Billy Graham.
10. Do your best and God will do the rest. Trialsandtests.
11. Just as you need oxygen to breathe and leave, as a Christian you need God’s word if you are to live a victorious Christian life which is life itself. Trialsandtests.
12. For a true Christian, the word of the Lord is like oxygen you need to breathe everyday by reading it. Otherwise, your Christian life will suffocate if you don’t read your bible daily due to lack of spiritual oxygen which is God’s word to sustain your Christian life. Trialsandtests.
13. Never underestimate the power of prayer. One small prayer can change your life dramatically. Dailyscrolls.com.
14. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Philippians 4:13.
15. God is the God of the impossible and the one who can make a miracle out of any situation. Joyce Meyer.
16. God allows trials in your life to prove to you that he is the only one you can fully and confidently trust under all situations when everyone abandons you in your trying moments. Trialsandtests.
17. Life is simply too short not to live it for God. Live for God and not for this temporary world and he will richly reward you in eternity. Trialsandtests.
18. The fact that you only live once must inspire and motivate you to live for Jesus. Trialsandtests.
19. The will of God will never take you to where the grace of God will not protect you. Bernadette Devlin.
20. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. Isaiah 43:2.
21. You should trust the Lord with all your heart and never doubt his power because only he can deliver you out of every trial you will face in this life. Trialsandtests.
22. Yes, a human being will surely fail and disappoint you when you least expect it but God will elevate you and appoint you when you least expect it if you fully trust and confide in him as your life depends on it. Trialsandtests.
23. You must learn to trust the Lord with all your heart under all situations because your life depends on it. Trialsandtests.
24. For every trial God allows in your life, there is a greater reward attached to it which far exceeds that trial. Trialsandtests.
25. God’s power within you is greater than any power around you. David Young.
Godly Motivational Quotes
Godly motivational quotes to remind you that God is in control and why you shouldn’t fret and trouble yourself about the future you don’t even know or have control of.
26. Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4.
27. When you have Jesus Christ in your life, you definitely have all that you need in life through the sufficiency and the unsearchable riches of Christ. Trialsandtests.
28. Don’t allow your life to be dictated by what other people think because only God has the final say in your life who you can be & what is possible for your life. Trialsandtests.
29. When you trust the Lord, all your impossibilities become possibilities in a heartbeat. Trialsandtests.
30. The fact the Lord promised never to leave you or forsake you should motivate you to live a life free of fearing & worrying about the unknown which you have no control of. Trialsandtests.
31. Do not quit. Somebody is praying for you and you will make it through this. Dailyscrolls.com.
32. Outside of Christ I and weak. In Christ I am strong. Watchman Nee.
33. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened and do not be dismayed. For the Lord, your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9.
34. You save a God who is greater than any challenge and mountain you will ever face in this life. So, relax and see God’s goodness and power manifest in your life. Trialsandtests.
35. God will certainly allow goliaths in our lives so that he can bring out the hidden David we all have within us which would otherwise have never known. Trialsandtests.
36. To trust God in the light is nothing but trust him in the dark, that is faith. Charles Spurgeon.
37. We must learn from the birds of the air which neither sow, reap nor gather into barns but are not worried about tomorrow or what they will eat the next day because they confidently know that food will be provided by the maker himself. Trialsandtests.
38. Don’t worry about tomorrow or your future which you have no control of. Leave that to the all-knowing God who has great plans for you & your future. Trialsandtests.
39. If God can take care of the fowls of the air without fail even if they don’t sow reap and gather into barns. God will certainly take care of all your needs according to His unsearchable riches in glory. Trialsandtests.
40. The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart And saves such as have a contrite spirit. Psalms 34:18.
41. Believe. You are never alone, God is always with you. Catherine Pulsifer.
42. God has made to accomplish something great. don’t run! don’t hide! People Who run are cowards and weak. Baba Ramdev.
43. Life with God is not immunity from difficulties but peace in difficulties. C.S. Lewis.
44. My faith helps me understand that circumstances don’t dictate my happiness, my inner peace. Denzel Washington.
45. To be the 1% of Christina who receives the very best from the Lord, you must be willing to do what the 99% of Christians in this world don’t do. Trialsandtests.
46. When no one believes in you, believe in yourself because God already believes in you and your abilities as his dear child which is why he put you in this world so that you can accomplish something for him that no one else but you and only you can. Trialsandtests.
47. Never allow a random person all the way from the bush who doesn’t even know you to tell you what you can and cannot do with your life because God has already equipped you with all the necessary skills you need to accomplish all that you were meant to do with this brief life you have here on earth before you go home. Trialsandtests.
48. Fight a good fight of faith and finish the Christian race the Lord has set before you by trusting in his grace as he has promised that his grace is sufficient for you to run this marathon of life up to the finish line without passing out. Trialsandtests.
49. Never live your life to please everyone because it’s not people you will answer to when all is said and done with your earthly life. You will only have to answer to yourself and God. Trialsandtests.
50. Let God be the guide in all your major life decisions and I promise you that you will never be led astray or be disappointed in this life and in the world to come. Trialsandtests.
That’s all the 50 godly motivational quotes on life I had to share with you in this post and hope you enjoyed them.
My prayer for you is that these God motivational quotes you have read will renew and revive your strength to face any life’s challenges as a warrior and not a loser.
I encourage you to pick two or three godly motivational quotes you have read in this post to meditate and act on in your daily life.
Always remember that the Lord is in control and watching out for your life under his careful and watchful eyes which sees everything.
Don’t allow discouragement in your life after reading this post because you have a good shepherd who is able to take care of all your needs according to his riches in glory.
With that said, kindly share this post with everyone you know as they will benefit as well if you found it helpful. Cheers and be blessed.