In this post today, we will discuss 50 Christian quotes or rather daily Christian quotes which will equip you for the day to face anything.
Starting your day with inspirational daily Christian quotes will give you the strength and courage you need to overcome any challenge the day has in store for you.
And this is what these daily Christian quotes are all about, to groom, arm and prepare you for the day ahead of you and to keep you from being a victim of Satan’s traps and vices.
As you know each and every day of our lives ifs filled will all sorts of diverse challenges and uncertainties about the future which may seem overwhelming at times.
Why Daily Christian Quotes?
Meditating on daily Christian quotes is a great way to remind yourself that God is with and you don’t need to fear anything nor worry about how the day will pan out.
Secondly, the Christian quotes for that day you will read in this post will encourage you to put all your worries and cares upon the Lord in whom your security and confidence are.
Yes, the day ahead of you will come with trials and temptations from the enemy but you don’t need to fear because the Lord will protect you and guide you through the day.
With that said, here are the 50 Christian quotes for the day which will spice up your day with renewed strength and hope in the Lord.
50 Christian Quotes For The Day.
Here are 50 exotic Christian quotes for the day to meditate on which will encourage you not tomorrow about tomorrow which you have no control of.
1. Those times when you feel like quitting can be times of great opportunity. God uses your troubles to help you grow. Warren Wiersbe.
2. This is the day the Lord has made: let us be glad in it. Psalms 118:24.
3. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. Hebrews 13:8.
4. Don’t ever start your day without prayer as you don’t know what the day has in store for you. Trialsandtests.
5. Whenever you wake up in the morning and see the sunrise, don’t forget to thank God for enabling you to see the sunrise again because so many people aren’t as lucky as you. Trialsandtests.
6. Starting your day without prayer will make you vulnerable to Satan’s temptations and snares he has set for that day as that hedge of protection which is present when you pray daily will be absent as you didn’t pray. Trialsandtests.
7. Make each day your masterpiece. John Wooden.
8. Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what shall ye put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Matthew 6:25.
9. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. Matthew 6:34.
10. Lord, today make my heart your heart and my thoughts your thoughts. Dailyscrolls.com.
11. Seek out the moments of stillness, breathe in his peace and carry it with you wherever the day takes you. Katherinewalden.com.
12. There are new mercies every morning. Lailah Gifty Akila.
13. Every morning is the morning the Lord had made just for you. Therefore, you must rejoice and be glad in it no matter what you are going through. Trialsandtests.
14. Every day the Lord has given you is a blessing and a masterpiece for you to give thanks to him for his goodness towards you. Trialsandtests.
15. When your day gets rough, don’t complain about how bad your day is because so many people are not fortunate enough to see the day you are in. Trialsandtests.
16. Every new day is a new opportunity to fulfil what God has destined you to do with the little time you have here on earth. So, make the most of it. Trialsandtests.
17. When you wake up in the morning, your prayer is that the Lord teaches you to take one day at a time and not to worry about tomorrow which you have no control of, anyway. Trialsandtests.
18. Don’t leave your house without praying because like a roaring lion, the devil is waiting for you to ambush you with temptations when he sees that you didn’t start your day with prayer as he knows when you don’t pray, you become weak and less vigilant to his devices. Trialsandtests.
19. Yesterday’s problems must not spoil your new day. Leave all your yesterday’s problems behind and trust God for a better future ahead of you. Trialsandtests.
20. It makes no sense to drag your yesterday’s problems into today because today is a new opportunity for God to do a new thing in your life. Trialsandtests.
21. Let your day be filled with the joy of the Lord which is your strength as your day progresses. Trialsandtests.
22. Before you wake up and begin your day, don’t forget to recharge your batteries by praying and reading God’s word as they are what will give you the strength you need for the day to meet & overcome any challenges you will face in that day. Trialsandtests.
23. Today isn’t the day to worry about tomorrow which you don’t even own. Leave that to the all-knowing God to take care of that. Trialsandtests.
24. When you wake up, don’t be obsessed or boast of tomorrow because you don’t really know what that tomorrow has for you or whether today is your last day to be alive on this earth. Trialsandtests.
25. The reason why so many people have rough days is that they don’t pray or ask the Lord to guide them through that day. Always pray for guidance if you want your day to be a smooth experience even though you face challenges. Trialsandtests.
Daily Christian Quotes.
Daily Christian quotes to protect you from the wiles and temptations of the devil who is like a roaring lion seeking careless individuals he may devour.
26. When you start your day without praying, you make yourself a prime target for Satan who is always waiting on the other side for people who didn’t pray as such people are easy prey to bring down with temptations. Trialsandtests.
27. Start your day with Jesus and end your day with Jesus. Trialsandtests.
28. As your day begins, don’t stress about what that day has in store for you because God is in control. So, relax. Trialsandtests.
29. Don’t let today be filled and contaminated with yesterday’s worries and shortcomings you had. Leave all that baggage behind because today is the new day of hope the Lord has made just for you to show you his goodness and to give you new hope of a bright future ahead of you. Trialsandtests.
30. Your yesterday and its past problems don’t determine the bright future the Lord has prepared for you. Trialsandtests.
31. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalms 23:6.
32. And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. Exodus 33:14.
33. Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9.
34. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. Psalms 91:11.
35. The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Psalms 37:23.
36. No matter what today can hold, I will still be at peace because I know the Lord is on my side ready to deliver me from all the challenges that today may present me with. Trialsandtests.
37. whenever you hear that someone didn’t make it to the next day of which you have managed to see that should remind you how short and unpredictable life is and why you should always thank the Lord for enabling you to see the sunrise again as one day, this will no longer be the case for you as well. Trialsandtests.
38. God cares about everything that concerns you. So, feel free to talk to him about anything. Joyce Meyer.
39. God’s mercy is new and fresh every morning. Joyce Meyer.
40. Every day is a gift from God. Learn to focus on the giver and enjoy the gift. Joyce Meyer.
Further Reading: 45 Inspirational Godly Quotes To Live By – God Quotes
41. Don’t let the stresses of daily life keep you from making time for God. It’s making time for God that will get you through the stresses of daily life. Joel Osteen.
42. Today is the new day. So, rise up move forward into the victory God has prepared for you. Joel Osteen.
43. Quit worrying about how everything is going to turn out. Live one day at a time. Joel Osteen.
44. Let me encourage you to get up every day and focus on what you do have in life. Be thankful for the blessings of the little things even when you don’t get what you expect. Victoria Osteen.
45. Today, just like the days gone by behind you will come and go. So, don’t waste it doing meaningless things which won’t glorify the Lord in the end or just end up wasting your precious time. Trialsandtests.
46. Don’t allow today to be like yesterday. Make today better than yesterday by giving your all to doing productive things which will add value to your life. Trialsandtests.
47. If God is on your side, you don’t need to worry about how today will turn out. Leave that heavy burden to God who knows the end from the beginning. Trialsandtests.
48. You only have so much emotional energy each day. Don’t fight battles that don’t matter. Joel Osteen.
49. Today is another day and opportunity God has given you to make your dreams become a reality. So, don’t give up yet. Trialsandtests.
50. You only have so much time in a given day. So, don’t waste it doing useless and unproductive things which won’t matter in eternity. Trialsandtests.
These are all the 50 Christian quotes for the day I had to share with you today in this post and I hope you have got some nuggets of wisdom reading these quotes.
Feel free to comment below if you found these daily Christian quotes enjoyable and beneficial to you in your life.
Remember, tomorrow may never come and is not guaranteed. So, don’t stress about it. Instead, take one day or candlestick at a time.
You should never forget that Satan is always waiting on the other side of the show at the start of each day. So, read your bible and pray every day so as to avoid falling into temptations.
I also encourage you to pick two or three daily Christian which resonate with your soul quotes to meditate and act on in your daily life.
In conclusion, if you found this article useful, share the love with everyone you know as sharing is indeed caring. Have a blessed and productive day.