Today, you will discover 45 inspirational godly quotes or God quotes to live by to help you live a happy, purposeful and godly life with the little time you have been given here on earth.
Sometimes in life, we need some inspirational godly quotes from famous Christian authors who have lived before us to motivate and inspire us to live better lives.
As you know, life is full of ups and downs at times, you feel like you no longer have the strength to continue the fight.
If you are such a person who has lost hope, don’t despair or think of committing suicide as I have prepared godly quotes to rejuvenate you and give you the reason to live.
The famous godly quotes I have carefully selected for you in this post will inspire and motivate you to be a positive change for yourself and others who have lost hope.
With that said, let’s dive into the 45 godly quoted to live by which will help you live a purposeful and victorious Christian life for Jesus.
45 Godly Quotes To Live by.
1. God will never give you anything you cannot handle. So, don’t stress. Kelly Clarkson.
2. If you want to live a purposeful and meaningful life here on earth, involve God in your life. Trialsandtests.
3. Love God and he will enable you to love others even when they disappoint you. Francine Rivers.
4. When all is said and done with your earthly life, it’s not people or society you will have to answer to. You will only have to answer to yourself and to God who created you in his own marvelous image on how you lived your life and the choices you made while on earth. So, don’t live your life trying to please everyone or society. Trialsandtests.
5. Faith is about trusting God when you have unanswered questions. Joel Osteen.
6. If God is the source of all your happiness, joy, fulfillment and contentment in life through Jesus, you need no other person or anything to make you happy. Trialsandtests.
7. Salvation is the greatest gift God has ever given to mankind. Trialsandtests.
8. The older you get, the more you understand how precious and priceless life is because time will come when you will no longer be able to see the sunrise in the morning and set in the evening. Trialsandtests.
9. One day, you will be grateful to God that he had to remove and edit certain people out of your life even though you didn’t understand at first. Trialsandtests.
10. Because straight is the gate and narrow is the way which leadeth unto life and few there be that find it. Matthew 7: 14.
11. Life is one of the greatest gifts God has given all of us. Therefore, we must endeavor to make the best of it by living purposeful and meaningful lives which bring glory to the Lord and which we will be proud of when we leave this troublesome wicked world. Trialsandtests.
12. There is time for everything under heaven and nothing be it friends, material things and including your own life you take for granted will last forever. Trialsandtests.
13. Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter. Fear God and keep his commandments. For this is man’s all. For God will bring every work into judgment including every secret thing whether good or evil. Ecclesiastes 12:13, 14.
14. The primary duty we all have as humans is to fear the Lord and to depart from all forms of evil and pollutions of this present evil world. Trialsandtests.
15. Even the youths shall utterly fall and be weary and the young will utterly fall. But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like Eagles. They shall run and not be weary. They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:30, 31.
Inspirational Godly Quotes To Warm Your Soul
16. The hope of the righteous will be gladness but the expectations of the wicked will perish. Proverbs 10:28.
17. Eternal life is the greatest gift God gave to mankind through his unconditional love through Jesus which sadly most people reject to the detriment of their precious souls which they will discover later when it will be too late to make amends. Trialsandtests.
18. Just as God was with Joseph in the Old Testament through difficult times and made him prosper in whatever he did, God can also prosper you today if you live a life which pleases and glories him by abstaining from all appearances of evil and keeping yourself pure. Trialsandtests.
19. Life is a precious gift from God and nothing in this world put together can come remotely close to the value of life. So, never waste your one and only dear life pursuing useless without any eternal value. Trialsandtests.
20. God’s goodness can only be realized when we go through trials and tribulations in our lives as God’s goodness and faithfulness are fully displayed and glorified in our trials. Trialsandtests.
21. You cannot live your life just based on what everyone else thinks. Joyce Meyer.
22. Never make a permanent decision about a temporary situation. T.D Jakes.
23. No human being here on earth will ever love or understand you the way Jesus does. For this reason, don’t be ever influenced by what other people think or say about you. Trialsandtests.
24. For I know the thoughts that I think towards you says the Lord. Thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11.
25. If you attempt to seek happiness and joy outside Jesus, happiness will be a mirage all the days of your life until the day you die. Trialsandtests.
26. Thus says the Lord, “cursed is the one who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength whose heart departs from the Lord. For he shall be like a shrub in the desert and shall not see when the good comes but inhabit the parched places in the wilderness in a salt land which is not inhabited. Jeremiah 17:5-8.
27. In the end, the only constant which will matter when all is said and done with your earthly life is how you lived. Trialsandtests.
28. Even though the people you trusted and counted on abandon you without any warning, God will always be on your side, no matter what. Trialsandtests.
29. Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. Corrie Ten Boom.
30. If you lived to see the sun come up this morning, God still has a purpose for your life. Matthew Hagee.
Famous Godly Quotes To Warm Your Heart
31. God never gives up on anyone, unlike humans who will abandon you when all hell breaks loose in your life. Only we give up on him due to our impatience. Trialsandtests.
32. God gives us difficulties to bring out the best in us. Marvin J. Ashten.
33. The Lord will sometimes allow storms to come in your life to show you who your true friends are and who are mere imposters masquerading as your friends you should get rid of in your life who give you fake crocodile smiles when things are convenient in your life but drop you like a hot potato when you face hard times. Trialsandtests.
34. You should always be thankful to God when he removes certain people out of your life you were once close to who no longer help you grow or aligned with you purpose instead of on wondering and blaming yourself as to why those people you were once close to left in the first place. Trialsandtests.
35. Each day is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift to him. T.D Jakes.
36. Through faith, hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams. Ben Carson.
37. Life without God is empty and has no meaning and purpose. Trialsandtests.
38. All things are artificial for nature is the art of God. Thomas Browne.
39. If you want to be happy in this life, live a life which is pleasing and glorifies the Lord. Trialsandtests.
40. Only God knows what’s best for your life as he has great plans for your life to give you an expected end. So, don’t be lead astray by the opinions of others on how to live your life. Trialsandtests.
41. The greatest insurance policy you will ever have here on earth is putting all your trust and confidence in the Lord. Trialsandtests.
42. God gave us the gift of life. It’s up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. Voltaire.
43. If you have God on your side, you need no other to believe in your and in your abilities. Trialsandtests.
44. Real joy, happiness, fulfillment, and contentment in life are only found through Christ, Jesus. Trialsandtests.
45. Deciding where you will spend your eternity is the greatest decision you will ever make while here on earth. Trialsandtests.
Well, that’s all the godly quotes I had to share with you in this post to help you live a life of purpose and meaning with the littler time you have been given here on earth.
My prayer is that the inspirational godly quotes you have read here will help you start living a godly and meaningful life starting from today.
I encourage you to choose two or three famous godly quotes you have read in this post which resonate with you to meditate and act on in your daily life.
With that said, if you enjoyed the godly quotes in this post, kindly share them with everyone you know as they will benefit as well. Sharing is caring. Cheers and Godspeed.