Today in this post, you will discover 45 godly quotes on love and Christian love quotes which will show you what true love is.
In a world full of hate, love is nowadays a scarce commodity as most people have become selfish and self-centered in these last days we are living in.
Consequently, most people cannot have fulfilling relationships and marriages in their lives as there are too selfish to be considerate of the other.
This is the reason why we have abnormally high diverge rates in our current generation which was a taboo just a few decades before.
For this reason, I have carefully selected 45 godly quotes on love or Christian love quotes which will teach you how to love others unconditionally without expecting anything in return.
If you do so, you will have very rewarding and fulfilling friendships, relationships and marriage. You will also be a beacon of light to others showing them what true love is.
With that said, let’s look at these 45 exotic godly quotes on love I have carefully selected just for you which will saturate your heart with radiant love which shines brighter than the sun.
45 Godly Quotes On Love
1. Love is all about what you can give rather than what you can get. Trialsandtests.
2. True love always involves sacrifice and commitment. Anything short of that isn’t true love at all. Trialsandtests.
3. When it comes to true love, Jesus is the perfect example who showed us what true and selfless love is by dying for our sins knowing that we might not love him back. Trialsandtests.
4. The major difference between true love and counterfeit love or lust is that the former is unconditional and gives while the latter is conditional and only takes. Trialsandtests.
5. You must learn to love yourself because God already loves you as you are. Trialsandtests.
6. Hatred stirreth up strife but love covers all sins. Proverbs 10:12.
7. Out of love, God sometimes allows trials in your life to show you who your real friends are and who are just mere imposters masquerading as friends who are only your friends if you are benefiting them in some way. Trialsandtests.
8. For those in a relationship, here is the difference between true love and lust you must know to help you find a right life partner who will truly love you unconditionally till death parts you is that true love gives and lust takes, period. Trialsandtests.
9. If you claim to be a true Christian, you will love others unconditionally just as Christ loved you. Trialsandtests.
10. If you have been betrayed by someone close to you like a bestie or a workmate, it means that bestie of yours never truly loved you in the first place because if that person really loved you, he/she wouldn’t betray you in the first place. End of quote. Trialsandtests.
11. True love and forgiveness always go together. Trialsandtests.
12. Do not rejoice when your enemy falls and do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles. Lest the Lord sees it and it displeases him and he turns away his wrath from him. Proverbs 24:17, 18.
13. If the Lord didn’t love us unconditionally, he wouldn’t have given us the gift of choice we waste and take for granted. Rather, he would have made us like robots but out of his infinite love towards us, he has blessed us with a free will for us to make our own choices whether to serve him or not without any cohesion. Trialsandtests.
14. You cannot claim to love God when you fail to love your fellow human beings. Otherwise, you are a liar and the truth is not in you. Trialsandtests.
15. If you are a hater who hates others for no apparent reason, you are a cold-blooded murderer just like Satan was from the beginning of time as he is a hater of humanity himself. Trialsandtests.
Soothing Christian Love Quotes
16. He who says he is in the light and hates his brother is in darkness until now. He who loves his brother abides in the light and there is no cause for stumbling in him. 1 John 1:9, 10.
17. But he who hates his brother is in darkness and walks in darkness and does not know where is going because the darkness has blindfolded his eyes. 1 John 1:11.
18. If Jesus didn’t truly love us, he wouldn’t have bothered to leave his glory in heaven to come and suffer and die for our sins here on earth. That indeed is the greatest love God showed to humanity by sending his one and only begotten Son to die for our sins so that we can have eternal life that no human being here on earth can ever hope to do. Trialsandtests.
19. For most people, love is just a word they throw around. Trialsandtests.
20. True love is practical and not just mere empty words likened to windy clouds with no rain. Trialsandtests.
21. The Lord hath appeared of old unto me saying, yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love. Therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee. Jeremiah 31:3.
22. God loves each of us as if there were only one of us. Augustine.
23. God wants you to have a good life, a life filled with love, joy, peace, and fulfillment. That doesn’t mean it will always be easy but does mean that it will always be good. Joel Osteen.
24. No matter how many times you mess up, God is always there to give you a fresh start. Joyce Meyer.
25. Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man loves me, he will keep my words and my Father will love him and we will come unto him and make an abode with him. John 14:23.
26. Many waters cannot quench love either can floods drown it. If a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned. Songs of Solomon 8:7.
27. Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my convenient of peace be removed says the Lord who has compassion on you. Isaiah 54:10.
28. For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through him. John 3:16, 17.
29. Beware you be not swallowed up in books. An ounce of love is worth a pound of knowledge. John Wesley.
30. If you hate your fellow human being for no apparent reason, you are a cold-blooded murderer by default. Trialsandtests.
Godly Quotes About Love & Loving Your Neighbor
31. True love never fails. If it fails, it wasn’t true love in the first place which only comes from above. Trialsandtests.
32. The truth of the matter is that real love isn’t based on feelings which come and go but is an act you do towards someone you claim to love. Trialsandtests.
33. Let all things be done with charity. I Corinthians 13:13.
34. What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery. It has the ease to hear the sighs and sorrows of men. That is what love looks like. Augustine.
35. Hate stirreth up strife but love covereth all sins. Proverbs 10:12.
36. Let all that you do be done in love. 1 Corinthians 16:14.
37. But the kind of love that God created and demonstrated is a costly one because it involves sacrifice and presence. It’s a love that operates more like a sign language than being spoken outright. Bob Goff.
38. Love overlooks a person’s faults. That’s not always easy but love believes the best in every person. Anybody can return evil for evil but God wants his people to help heal the wounded hearts. Joel Osteen.
39. God loves you. He sees what you are going through. He is with you and desirers to help you right where you are. Joyce Meyer.
40. Real love is radiant and shines brighter than the sun benefitting and illuminates everyone around you. Trialsandtests.
41. Love can heal any wounds no matter how deep they are. Trialsandtests.
42. There may be times when you just have to love people from a distance. Joel Osteen.
43. God loves us because he wants to. Nothing you can do about it. He just loves you and if you want to miss out on it, it’s up to you but God is going to love you anyway. Joyce Meyer.
44. You always have God’s undivided attention. Charles Stanley.
45. Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. Matthew 22:39b.
Well, that’s all the 45 godly quotes on love I had to share with you in this post and I hope you enjoyed them as I have.
My prayer is that the Christian love quotes you have read here will help and teach you how to love others unconditionally.
True love is very scarce nowadays as so many people have become selfish and have forgotten what true love really is.
Everyone nowadays is concerned with their own selfish egoistic needs and don’t even bother thinking about your welfare at all.
Remember in these last days we are living in the love of many is waxing cold like a solid multiyear iceberg which has been frozen for centuries.
But you must not join the bandwagon of self-centered people in these final days we are living in. Rather, be a beacon of light unto others.
Let your Christ-like love which comes from above love and shines brighter than the sun radiates from the core of your soul and shine, healing broken souls around you.
With that said, if you found these godly quotes on love beneficial to your soul, kindly share this post with everyone you know as the will benefit as well. Sharing is caring. Cheers and be blessed.