Today in this post, you will discover 21 uplifting and encouraging Christian quotes to warm your heart and soul which will uplift you and encourage you not to give up on life.
As long as we live here on earth, we are going to face diverse trials and tribulations in this life unique to each and every individual.
In such situations, it’s easy to get distressed and contemplate giving up on life thinking it’s the end of the world in this hard and unforgiving world we all live in.
If you are such a person, hang on as I have prepared 21 uplifting Christian sayings to strengthen you and help you overcome your life predicaments.
With that said, let’s look at the 21 encouraging Christian quotes which will rejuvenate you and give you the reason to fight and live.
21 Positive Uplifting Christian Quotes.
Here are the 21 positive uplifting Christian quotes which will renew your strength and recharge your batteries to live a more vibrant and happy Christian life.
1. Stop determining your worth and value by what other people say. Be determined by what the word of God (scriptures say). Joyce Meyer.
Your value and worth aren’t determined by what other people think or say about you. So many time we worry about other people’s perceptions of us.
But remember, only the Lord knows your true value and self-worth as he is the only one who truly understands you and knows what’s best for you.
So, don’t ever worry about what other people think or say about you as it’s none of your business anyway.
2. The safest place in all the world is in the will of God. Warren Wiersbe.
The will of the Lord is the safest place you will ever be because leaving according to the will God has for you life is key to living a happy, fulfilled and purposeful life.
Don’t ever trust your own will as it can deceive you and lead you astray without you knowing unlit it’s too late to make amends.
3. God’s purpose is greater than our problems. Rick Warren.
One of the best encouraging Christian quotes by Rick Warren reminding us that the purpose of the Lord is infinitely greater than all our seemingly insurmountable problems.
Always remember, that the hands of the Lord aren’t short that it can’t deliver you from all the life challenges you may be going through right now.
4. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. Isaiah 43:2.
When it comes to the Old Testament, the above verse is among my favorite uplifting religious quotes in the bible I meditate on when facing challenges in my own life.
If you are going through any trials or deep stormy water in your life, just remember, the Lord will always be on your side.
5. Even if people you truly counted on forget and leave you when you need them most, God will never leave or forsake you and will always be your ally in all situations. Trialsandtests.
God is indeed the only one you can truly count on in these last days we are living in as he can never forsake or leave you when you need him most.
In contrast, humans regardless of who that person is to you will abandon and leave you without warning especially when you need them most.
6. Whenever you go through trying moments in your life, relax and let not your heart be troubled because the Lord is in control and watching over you. Trialsandtests.
Another excellent biblical encouragement quote to encourage yourself with if you are going through trials and tribulations in your life.
You must never allow your heart to be troubled whenever you get confronted with the life challenges of all kinds because the Lord is in control & watching over your life.
7. I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvelous are your works and that my soul knows very well. Psalms 139:14.
The book of Psalms is one of my favorite book for bible encouragement quotes and the above verse is no exception.
Always praise and delight in the Lord as you are fearfully and wonderfully made in his marvelous glorious image.
Don’t ever allow low self-esteem and depression make you forget how precious you are in the sight of the Lord for you are fearfully and wonderfully made.
8. The only way to be genuinely happy in this life is to stop trying to please everyone who doesn’t even care about you by the way. Live a life which pleases the Lord alone as he is the only one who can give you everlasting happiness, eternal life, and joy no human can ever hope to give you. Trialsandtests.
If you want to be truly happy in this life, you should stop bothering and trying to please everyone in life starting from today.
You should only strive to please the Lord as he is the only one who can give you real eternal happiness, eternal life, and joy that no human being here on earth can ever hope to match.
9. You must learn to love yourself and believe in yourself because the Lord already loves and believes in you even before you were born or formed in your mother’s womb. Trialsandtests.
Loving yourself is one of the greatest emotional medicine you can ever give and treat yourself with to overcome low self-esteem and inferiority complex.
You must love yourself even if no one loves and appreciate you because the Lord already loves you even before you were formed in your mother’s womb and he has great plans for your life.
10. The road to victory has potholes of failure. Keep going. Randy Skeete.
You must keep going when you face obstacles in your life as every road to success, greatness, and victory is rigged will potholes of failure and disappointments.
If you have the Lord on your side, you don’t need to worry about the potholes of failures or disappointments you make be experiencing right now, as the Lord will make you victorious in the end.
Spiritual Encouragement Quotes
In this subsection of our main topic, we will now look at the remaining 11 spiritual encouragement quotes to remind you that God is always on your side and your cheerleader.
11. Social media is not a psychiatrist. Tell your frustrations to God. Unknown.
Social media cannot solve your anxiety or depression problems you may currently have because, on social media, salt can be made to look like sugar.
Cast all your burdens and frustrations to God as he is the only one who has all the solutions you are looking for to all the problems you may currently be having in your life.
12. Only Jesus can solve man’s biggest problem which is sin. Trialsandtests.
True indeed, Jesus is the solution to man’s biggest problem which is sin. Sin is responsible for all the evils you see in this world.
If sin was eradicated, all these evils you see will cease to exist faster than your two eyes can blink. So, come to the Lord so that he can help you deal with sin, man’s biggest problem.
13. Just as Gold is only purified through fire in a furnace, God allows and used trials in our lives to purify & mold us into radiant and glorious individuals we were meant to be. Trialsandtests.
God uses trials and tribulations in our lives to purify, sanctify and mold us into shining radiant people he created us to be.
If you are currently going through trying moments, just understand that God is preparing and refining you into the person you were meant to be similar to Gold being purified in a hot furnace.
14. But they that wait upon the Lord, shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like Eagles, they shall run and not be weary and they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31.
When it comes to encouraging Christian quotes in the Old Testament, the above verse is one of my all-time favorite uplifting Christian quotes I meditate on my daily basis.
If you wait upon the Lord, your strength will be renewed and you will fly high with confidence like Eagles in flight ascending towards the heavens in their might without fainting or being weary.
15. When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you get blessed in abundance. Joel Osteen.
When you don’t focus on self but rather focus being a channel of blessing to others, God will open more flood gates of heaven to bless you abundantly.
Therefore, always endeavor to be a blessing unto others if you want the Lord to bless you in abundance beyond your wildest expectations.
16. God didn’t make a mistake when he made you. You need to see yourself as God sees you. Joel Osteen.
You are not an accident because you are God’s own idea and he believes in you and your abilities even when no one believes in you as you don even need anyone to believe in you, anyway.
So, you must always see your self as God sees you and not what other people see or think about you. Throw that garbage in the bin, please and believes what God says or thinks about you.
17. Encouragement to others is something everyone can give. Joel Osteen.
The above quote by Joel is one of the best encouraging Christian quotes for you to practice in your daily Christian life.
As a Christian, you should always encourage your fellow brothers or sisters in the Lord especially those who are weak as encouragement is something you can easily give to anyone.
18. Your prayer and desire in your everyday life is that God makes you a channel of blessing to uplift and inspire others to live better lives. Trialsandtests.
Being a channel of blessing to others should be your desire and prayer in your daily life so that you can positively touch and impact other people’s lives.
If you are a channel of blessing to others, you inspire others to do the same which sets off a chain reaction. Aspire to be that person who blesses and encourages others in the Lord.
19. Put your expectations on God, not on people. Joyce Meyer.
You should never put your hope and expectation on people if you don’t want to be heartbroken or disappointed in your life regardless of who those people may be to you.
Always put your expectations and trust in the Lord as he can’t fail you, unlike human beings who are petty jokes indeed if you are familiar with betrayals which happen in our society.
20. When you are tempted to give up, your breakthrough is probably just around the corner. Joyce Meyer.
You should never give up when things get difficult in your life because such situation signal to you that victory is under your nose.
So, just hang in there and don’t be like most people who throw in the towel when thing get patchy in their lives as the Lord will indeed grant your breakthrough you have been waiting for.
21. The Lord has sufficient grace for you to help you finish your race he has set before you. All you need to do is to put all your trust and confidence in him. Trialsandtests.
Finally, of all the encouraging Christian quotes discussed so far, this is the quote I want you to stick in your bedroom to remind you that the grace of the Lord is sufficient to help you finish the race he has set before you.
All you need to do is put all your trust and confidence in him and not to give up when you feel like doing so as God’s grace is sufficient to help you with this race of life with a smile just as Paul did.
That’s all the 21 uplifting and encouraging Christian quotes I had to share with you in this post and I hope these uplifting religious quotes have strengthened and revived you.
My prayer is that the biblical encouragement quotes you have read in this post will help you overcome any life difficulties you may be facing.
With that said, if you enjoyed this post on encouraging Christian quotes, kindly share it with everyone you know as they will benefit also. Sharing is caring. Cheers and be blessed.