Today in this post, you will discover the top 21 Christian quotes about hope you will ever need to give you hope and to comfort you in difficult and seemingly hopeless circumstances.
Very often in life as you know, we get confronted with seemingly hopeless situations we think we can’t overcome or make us think that the world has come to an end.
If you such a person, don’t let your heart be troubled as I will share with you 21 Christian quotes on hope to give you hope and a reason to fight for your life.
With that said, let’s dive into the 21 Christian quotes about hope which will encourage you to fight on and not give up on your life or commit suicide.
21 Christian Quotes On Hope To Warm Your Soul.
Here are the 21 Christian quotes on hope to rejuvenate and revive your soul and spirit to make you live a happy and purposeful life again as it’s not too late to change your life.
1. God isn’t deceived that he should offer to support us and then when we lean upon him should slip away from us. Augustine.
Unlike human beings, God cannot lie or deceive us. He will always be faithful and support us in all situations where a human being cannot reach.
So always, lean upon the Lord for your support as he is the strong foundation of the righteous which can’t be shaken or compromised.
2. And everyone who has hope fixed on him purifies himself just as he is pure. 1 John 3:3.
Of all the Christian quotes about hope in this post, this is the only quote which tells us to purify ourselves and live a sinless life free from all pollutions in this evil world.
If you claim to be a true Christian as want to make it for heaven on the last day when the trumpet sounds, you need to live a holy and pure life because Christ himself is pure without any stain of sin.
3. You should only put your trust and hope in the Lord as he is the only one who will never forsake or abandon you when you need him the most. Trialsandtests.
The Lord is the only one worthy of your trust as he cannot betray you unlike human beings whether it a best friend who can betray you without warning like an ambush.
Yes, you hear me? That person you trust can be your best friends but like everyone else, your best friend is still a fallible human being and not an angel who can easily break your heart as well.
4. And God will wipe away every tear from their eye. There shall be no more death nor sorrow nor crying. There shall be no more pain for the former things have passed away. Revelations 21:4.
In the New Testament, this is one of my favorite Christian quotes about hope which tells us in the future, there will be no more tears, sorrow or death.
As a Christian, this is the greatest hope you should cling on of the new heaven and new earth which you will possess if you remain spotless where righteousness lone dwelleth therein.
5. Let not your heart be troubled, ye believed in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house, there are many mansions. If it was not so, I would have told you so. I go and prepare a place for you. John 14:1, 2.
What a great heartwarming bible quote on hope telling us we should not allow our hearts to be troubled as in our Father’s house, there are many mansion and happy you forever shall be when you get there.
So, don’t allow the mundane things and events of this world to distract you from this wonderful promise Jesus has made to all those who follow and obey him in righteousness.
6. True faith means holding nothing back and means putting every hope in God’s fidelity to his promises. Francis Chan.
If you have real faith, you won’t hold anything back. By that I mean, you will fully trust and confide in the Lord without any reservations.
Have faith in God because all things are possible with him and he will never fail to fulfill his promises as David, the Psalmist wonderfully said when he was old and well advanced in age and about to die that he has never seen the Lord forsake the righteous.
7. As Christians, we have no reason to lack hope. Christ has shown the trustworthiness of God and of his son. Chuck Colson.
As a Christian firmly anchored in Christ who is your rock and foundation, you shouldn’t lack hope because he has already shown his trustworthiness.
So, don’t ever lack hope if you claim to be a true Christian? If you lack hope, you need to check and audit your Christian life, seriously.
8. If you put all your trust and hope in the Lord, you have nothing to fear as he has great plans for your life. Trialsandtests.
When you trust and have faith in God’s unfailing promises, you have nothing to fear or worry about in your life.
Worry and anxiety if for those who are no in the Lord. If you are in the Lord, just relax as he has great plans for your life waiting to unfold.
9. Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and whose hope is in the Lord. For he shall be likened to a tree planted by the waters which spread out its roots by the river and will not fear when the heat comes but its leaf will be green and will not be anxious in the year of drought nor will cease from yielding fruit. Jeremiah 17:7, 8.
The above verse is also among my favorite verses on hope I meditate on in my life which tells us that those who trust and confide in the Lord will be like trees planted by the riverside.
And when drought comes especially in these tough economic times we live in, your finances and your life will still be green and won’t wither away nor will you cease from bearing fruit.
10. Real hope can only be found in Christ, Jesus and not in man or the mundane things of this world. Trialsandtests.
True hope is only found in Christ, Jesus and not in material things or other people who will just let you down in due course.
If you attempt to find hope outside Christ and instead search it in things or other people, you will be chasing mirages all your life until you die.
11. Do not be afraid of sudden terror nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught. Proverbs 3:25, 26.
In the book of Proverbs, the above quote is one of the best Christian quotes on hope telling us that we must not be afraid of unexpected terror or trouble from wicked people including the Devil.
Reason being that the Lord is your confidence ready to deliver you from the hand of the wicked and to keep your foot from being caught by the snares of the wicked one.
12. When all hope seems to be lost, just remind yourself that you have the Lord and a company of holy angels on your side ready to deliver you from all your troubles and your life predicaments. Trialsandtests.
If you are facing life challenges or predicaments, just remember that the Lord and his army of might angels are ready to deliver you from all your predicaments.
So, don’t lose hope or contemplate committing suicide as your life isn’t worthless or disposable. You have a purpose God wants you to accomplish before you die. Hang in there and don’t give up.
13. He that lives in hope, danceth without music. George Herbert.
When you have hope in the Lord reigning and shining brilliantly in your life, you don’t need things to be ideal in your life to be hopeful about the future.
Only those without hope in life or in the Lord need things to go well in their lives for them to be hopeful about the future or be worried about world events.
14. If you put your trust and hope in a human being, you rest assured to be disappointed and heartbroken but when you put all your trust, hope and confidence in the Lord, you rest assured that you won’t be disappointed in this life. Trialsandtests.
To avoid disappointments and heartbreaks in this life, I have one simple advice for you, “don’t ever trust in a human being regardless of who that person may be to you.”
Best friend or not, you will still be disappointed or let down because your so-called best friend is like everyone else a fallible imperfect human being.
If you don’t want to be disappointed, have heartbreaks and worse of all blood pressure (BP), put all your trust and confidence in the Lord who can’t disappoint you or break your heart.
15. God is the only one who can make the valley of trouble a door of hope. Catherine Marshall.
Only the Lord has the solutions to all your problems you are going through right now and able to make a way where there seems to be no way.
Therefore, I endeavor you to just trust the Lord no matter what you are going through as he is the key to solving all those problems which he will if you confide in him and not give up.
16. If you have been reduced to God being your only hope, you are in a good place. Jim Haffoun.
When God is your only hope, you are indeed safe under his mighty hands and care. So, make God your only hope and not things or other people.
If you don’t have hope in the Lord, you treading dangerous grounds with severe eternal consequences in the future when you leave this world one day. Make the Lord your hope & fortress.
17. Those without Christ truly have no hope both in this life and in the world to come. Trialsandtests.
Similar to the above Christian quote about hope, this quote is trying to communicate the same message to you and me that without hope in Christ, we are indeed lost.
No matter what the people of the world may say or think they don’t’ need God in their lives, they are indeed lost without Christ even though they may do well in circular things.
18. Quit beating yourself up because you are not where you thought you would be. You are not a finished product. God is still working on you. Joel Osteen.
Never beat yourself up or feel wrong in the inside because you are not where you wanted to be due to unforeseen circumstance beyond your control.
The reason you are not where you want to be is that God is still working on you as you are not a finished product you were meant to be yet. Stay calm and patient as God works on your life.
19. When everyone you trusted, placed faith and hope in suddenly left you without warning when you needed them most, let not your heart be troubled or lose hope and the Lord is your true ally who will always be on your side when you need him most even when everyone you thought would support you abandon you without any warning. Trialsandtests.
You should not lose hope or feel the world has come to an end when everyone you thought would be around when you needed them most suddenly vanish into thin air like Eagles in flight.
Even if everyone leaves or dumps you, remember, you have the Lord who will be always on your side when you need him most.
Forget all the imposters and fake friends who have abandoned you as you don’t even need them, anyway. So, let them go.
20. If you don’t want to be disappointed or let down in this life, put your trust and hope in God, your greatest & safest insurance policy you will ever have alone and not in a fallible human being. Trialsandtests.
Trusting the Lord alone is the greatest insurance policy you will ever have because all these other things are fallible and fail without warning.
So, don’t ever put your trust and confidence in a man if you don’t want to be let down or disappointed in this life.
21. Having your name written in the Lamb’s Book of Life is the greatest hope in this world that one can have. Trialsandtests.
Of all the Christian quotes about hope discussed in this post, this is the quote you should seriously take at heart to make sure your name is written in the book of life.
Having your name written in the Lamb’s book of life is the greatest decision you will ever make while here on earth. Forget about your fancy careers which won’t mean anything when you die.
If you are in doubt that your name is in the bool of life, kindly watch the video below by The Endless Love of Jesus Ministries and make sure you surrender your life to Christ. It’s that important as tomorrow is never guaranteed.
Well, that’s all the 21 Christian quotes about hope I had to share with you in this post and hope you found them useful.
I encourage you to pick two or three Christian quotes on hope to meditate and act on in your life to help you overcome seemingly hopeless situations in your life.
Whenever you find yourself in seemingly hopeless situations, trust the Lord as he will intervene and give you the breakthrough you have been waiting for. Hang in there & don’t give up.
With that said, kindly share this post with everyone you know as they will benefit as well if this post benefited you in some way. Sharing is caring. Cheers and be blessed.